Amrit Manthan

Highlight 19th nov..

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
A member asked for highlight of 19th nov..thought someone will update as  i was  busy with work..

So here is a little highlight of 19th nov..

Shivangi angry with Tej..Nimrit for investigating about her mission.she threatened Nimrit she will reveal everything to Agam about her identity that she is shivangi..nimrit calmed her down and tells her they know she is doing it for her bro..

mr oberoi is back and thanks Agam for his help in bailing him out..Amrit hyper as Mr oberoi is back and their plan might fail ..nimrit can look for kamalpreet also..Yug pacifies her saying he will look after everything..he dials a number and its kamalpreet from london talking to them..Yug tells Amrit see my plan always work and nimrit cant do anything..

Nimrit in study trying to find out something in files so as mr oberoi can take over his business from Yug..agam comes there and while trying to get a file from her hand, her finger is hurt..blood coming out and instantly Agam cares for her..A nice scene as we can see the care and love of Agni..Yug brings Amrit there and tells her look there if this continues your Agam will not come back to you..what happens to your shivangi..wat's she doing?..Amrit angry tells shivangi to create distance between Agam..Nimrit..act jealous as you doing the role of his wife..shivangi relunctantly does everything that Amrit told her..she asks Agam to stop talking to Nimrit..he refuses to do so ..nimrit tells Amrit your plan failed but Amrit tells Shivangi if you see her once talking with Agam then pack your bag along with Agam then leave from here..Nimrit is helpless..

later Nimrit takes promise from agam that they wont talk with each other from now on.he accepts relunctantly..when agam leaves she asks sorry and that she can bear not talking to him but not see him is unbearable..

Tej interrogating kabir who is a fraud ..he takes money from innocent girls such as shivangi ..Shivangi comes to say sorry to NImrit..she tells shivangi she is aware why she is doing it..its good also in relationship yearning is good..she continues my own sister is my enemy but i truly wish you meet your bro..Tej comes in saying shivangi wont meet her bro..

Epi ends on Nimrit face..

Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago