Pavitra Rishta

Written update: 20 nov 2012

-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Epi begins with at d'house in arman bedroom manav is doing some work. Archana come in room & says manav u called me. Manav says yes. manav says to archana that he is making property share new papers. he says i m adding new name. purvi's name. archana happy to knowing this thing. then archana says manav what about soham...???? he is our son na. mamav says to archana that ok archana if you want me to put some shares on Soham's name then I will put his name but it will remain on shares. if I think he's changed after coming out of jail, then he will get those money, otherwise it will be distributed in poors. Manav says to archana that he put shares for all our kids and you're still nominee of that. archana says she is not able to take this responsibility. she tells manav u are with me na so i don;t needed anything. she is remebering when she had met manav in rain that time you gave me umbrella. then she says How you used to help Archu in all her small house work. She says I just want those moments and those memories.. i don't want anything else. then archana says manav in our relations so many misunderstanding had came & we were not togther. mamav says that time u also thinked about my family & my kids. archana says yes manav. manav tells archana that i gave money before 18 years u made FD's of that money on it on ovi & teju names. sachin is standing outside. archana says to manav that she did one mistake that she had not put anything for sachin. she tells mamav u put some little shares on sachu's name. sachin comes in room. sachin asks archu why??? archu says u r my son so u have rights on that shares. sachin refuse & says that he does not want to anything.u put shares on purvi, ovi, teju & soham names he says I am independent and I make decent amount. He says to Archu that u come at my place & think. Manav says ok I will think about this.

then Archu calls Ovi and tells her that Purvi has moved in d'house. Ovi says to archu but no one told me about purvi. Archu says to ovi yes... she just shifted today and if you have any problem plz then tell me. Ovi says why would I have any problem? I don't live there now. And if Purvi will be there, then you will stay happy as well. What else I want

teju & savita comes for shopping a saree for purvi. both are come in saree shop. Savita says, Purvi is coming to our house na.. that's why she want to give saree as gift to her. Teju says, but she is not married.. give her dress. They now enter some store to buy dress and it turns out to be Jignesh's store. Teju and Jignesh act like they don't know each other. Jignesh asks for what occasion you want this dress? Savita says she want to gift to my granddaughter. He shows them dresses. Savita says she wants to buy 3 dresses now.. one for Purvi, one for Ovi, and one for Teju. Teju says, but I don't wear such clothes. Savita says, you were wearing short dresses in Canada and I didn't say anything. But in India, it doesn't work like that. You will have to wear what I buy. Jignesh is just listening them and smiles. Savita now goes to check saaree for her. In the meantime, Teju and Jignesh talk with each other. They both say we got saved. Teju says, I am so surprised.. I didn't know you talk these much. Jignesh says, this is my job . to show dresses to customers. Teju then returns Sunny's keys to Jignesh saying he forgot at coffee shop. She says, you two brothers are so opposite of each other. Jignesh says, I know. Savita comes back and they leave now. While leaving Savita says to Teju, he's such a nice person.. he talks with so much respect. His family must be so nice.

In arjun's office ovi is checking some files. office member comes with some files. then ovi sees that arjun has signed some cheque for purvi. she looks angry.

At d'house manav & archana both are decorating the house. manav says he want to decorate door with lights but archana says she want to decorate windows with lights. purvi come she is happy seeing this. She asks Manav how he likes doing all this small stuff? He says for him nothing is more important than family. Purvi says, I need to learn so much from you.. and now as I have came here.. I will learn all these from you...

In arjun's office arjun comes & asks ovi for go out for launch. ovi says it won't be possible she has some work to do. arjun says oj no proble then he tells about purvi that she had came yesterday in office for collecting her pending amount cheque. ovi tells why are you telling me all this? arjun says that he is telling to her to not creat misunderstanding in between them. ovi gets angry & says so for this u want to go for launch with me.you take me out and explain there. It would become so much easier for you. Arjun now gets angry.arjun says, it's not all easy for me, but I still try to be nice to you. But you making everything complicating for me. He then says, you won't understand this.. and leaves from there.
Ovi blames Purvi for all the issues betweeen her and Arjun. She says, she made our lives complicated and living happily now. She doesn't miss a single opportunity to create differences between us. First she started living in my house, and coming here to meet you. You told me that she came here.. but you didn't say what you two talked about.

In jail one balan's gang member come to meet balan. balan comes & tells him that you keep your eyes on manav deshmukh. balan's friend tells him that now purvi has shifted in d'house. balan says all d'house family members are comes together & enjoying. he says to his friend that he will sure take revenge frm manav. he tells i m in jail i m not able to do anything but u are outside. he tells not it is u r responsibility to learn a gud lesson to manav.Balan is talking to himself now Manav Deshmukh.. you went against Vishnu even after warning.. now u r game finished.

Precap: In D'house balan friend came for repairing the TV.😲😲 he is setting a time bomb inside the TV. archana is finding something in her room..

sorry for mistakes... plz forgive me.
Edited by --.NArESh.-- - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Garkhelsun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Naresh, how are you, I Hope well .. see I am the first to like and comment  - I do appreciate the updates from you and Tanya .. great Job - Keep up the good work

-Naresh- thumbnail
Guys for wu i will take some time. Plz forgive me.
blueocean_787 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: --.NArESh.--

Guys for wu i will take some time. Plz forgive me.

Dont worry. Take yr time.
Garkhelsun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
its ok jaan take your time
-Naresh- thumbnail
offf... WU finally completed... enjoy guys...
LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I liked Teju scene with Jignesh . Jignesh is not chamu and I liked that
LoveTVShows thumbnail
They deleted scene of Sachin where he says to ArMan that tomorrow is Purvi's birthday . are they dropped idea Purvi's birthday or they postponed it ?
LoveTVShows thumbnail

Interesting precap

LoveTVShows thumbnail
I liked Manav, he really loves Purvi