Nov. 20 W/U. Tutti Frutti Beauty

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Everyone sitting in a room. Roop's parents are pleading Roop to eat dinner. She is mad and refuses. Beauty comes and says "my room will only eat sweets today. Your sister just got married today, it's a hapy moment". Room turns her face says "Happy? You call this happiness?" Bebe gets mad and says "Roop! I have been watching your attitude for many days now" Papaji says "putt no matter how we are staying atleast Sahiba is happy". Roop is even more annoyed lol🥱

Ranveer comes home with his new drunk friends. They are singing "ajj mere yaar ki shadi hai" hahaha😆. They start banging on the door. The family gets worried. Rajjo gets up and says I will go see. Bebe says "look rajjo all of your family members are in front of you. This is not our house anymore. The owners can bang all they want". Ranveer breaks the door open and falls in his moms feet. She starts yelling at him. His friends say "don't worry aunty its his wedding" lol she tells them to get lost. Ranveer says "I got drunk bc I am happy and sad. I was thinking of sahiba that's why im drunk. From now on I only think of her mom. You go and sleep. SAhiba…" He leaves.

Ranveer comes in the room and slams the door shut. SAhiba gets up wuickly. She takes his hand and starts to wipe the blood off. Ranveer says "why? Wont wipeing this blood wipe off your sindoor. Ohhh I see your trying to be a idol wife. You can touch me but I cant touch u". Sahiba gets mad and sleeps with a knife in her hand. Ranveer laughs at her "u think I will sleep on the floor while u sleep on the bed. I will sleep right here next to you"😡. He falls on. Sahiba thinking of Daljeet. Daljeet shown thinking of Sahiba. Both are upset. Sahiba puts two pillows between them making a border.  Shes griping onto the knife tight😲.

Next morning. Roop coming down the stairs. Kernal says "roop putt" Roop snides him and says "What!" He says "I think roop didn't have dinner last night that's why she is cranky. Rajo tells her to say sorry. Roop is anger says sorry. Kernal says "the English get happy with this sorry not me! U made a mistake you will get punished. Your punishment is to make Chai for your sister and jiju. Go! Hey you Tuuti Frutti Beauty tell her" LOLLL this made me alugh so much🤣. Roop goes to Beauty and says am I their servent to now! Beuaty tries to calm her and says do as your elders tell you please.  Harjot says I will make the chai. Kernal tells her Harjot I told u many times try to understand what im thinking not what im saying lol.😡

Roop opens the door with chai in her hand "Hai they are so shameless the door was open the whole night. And look at this mess. She notices the pillows between them and get curious." She notices Ranveer about to wake up so she quckly leaves slaming the door. Both Of them wake up. SAhiba: who was that? Ranveer "who ever it was we can only imagine what they thought seeing all this. Look Sahiba u said u will be a ideal wife so now show it. I cant let my mom know what our marriage is really like. GO and get ready"

Downstairs both moms making chai. Harjot tells Rajo that last night Ranveer came home drunk. Harjot is honest and says im not sure if everything is ok or not but lets not worry. Rajjo says they must have had a fight like the past no big deal.😉

SAhiba comes down and says mom I will do all this. Harjot says no u just got married. Harjot them tell her go give Kernal and everyone else Chai. Harjot then asks her "are u mad at my ranveer? He came home drunk last night". Just then RAnveer comes. Harjot sees the wound on his hand and questions him. Ranveer says "this is your DIL's fault to. She had on so much jewelry it must have hurt me.😈" Harjot asks "putt why didn't u treat it last night". SAhiba says I asked him but he refused. Ranveer holds out his hand "do it now then". Sahiba puts down the chai and gets the first aid kit. Ranveer comes from behind and hugs her "hai hai my wife is feeling shy of me. She hurts me in private but treats me infront of everyone." Sahiba pushes him away slightly.  Both moms are watching. Ranveer whispers and says "smile!" Sahiba uncomfortably treats him and smiles. "show everyone how happy u are. It should show that when your near me u are happy. Just keep smiling like this". He goes near her ear and says "if this the only way to touch u I can get hurt like this a milliontimes like this. He almost kisses her😈. She backs up and says "mom Im done I will go serve chai now". Harjot comes and pulls his ear and says keep sahib happy! "don't worry mom I will not let her be angry no matter now upset I am.

The family back in their one room. ROop still mad. Beauty says what the big deal if u made chai be happy now. Roop "you guys are happy suffocating in this small room? U gave her this house in dowry…" Rajo says "please roop what if sahiba hears u. she will get hurt". Sahiba at the door listening. Ends😲

Precap: Sahiba asks Ranveer if she can go the gurdwara. He says no bc he doesn't trust her he knows she only wants to go to meet that daljeet. She says if this is the case then she will go for sure!😛

Ranveer is great actor im enjoying it. Kernal is hilarious and annoying with the way he talks but i still love it😆

PLEASE click that LIKE button, come on do it😛

thanks for the super fast update
Thanks for the update ana and liking the cat and mouse game between Ranveer and Sahiba ðŸ˜Š
Nice Precap. Way To Go Saibha.
thnk for update ana let see what happen when jazzs arise
ashish's acting was great...lots of shades in ranbeer's character.