Devon Ka Dev Mahadev Written Update For 20 November 2012

Posted: 11 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Devon Ka Dev Mahadev Written Update For 20 November 2012

A Happy Family Reunion

Shivji explains importance of Tapasya to Ashok Sundari(AS). Pavati gets disturbed seeing AS's inclination towards Tapasya. Shivji asks her reason for being disturbed. She tells him not to tell AS more stories, she is scared AS might decide to do tapasya for years. Shivji reminds her, even she followed the same path to get him. He is aware of her thoughts, first Kartikeya was sent to South, now AS who is like her friend might go away but it's not right to stop their children's progess by their parents. Let her follow the path she wants to. Paravti fears her daughter might be going away from her soon. She asks AS, she always wanted to meet Kartikeya. AS is excited, Shivji too agrees to go today itself to meet Kartikeya.

In South, in the King's palace, Indra is telling Suryadev why do they all doubt his intention of meeting Kartikeya. Shivji himself has found him more suitable for Simhasana. Only Shiv putra Karikeya can make him wait for so long. The attendant tells him Senapati Murugan will meet him. Indra is surprised hearing Snapati Murugan for Kartikeya.

At Kailash, AS is wondering what to gift Kartikeya. She asks Gana, Pret's suggestion. She asks Shivji what to gift her brother, as he knows everything. Shivji says, her meeting him itself is a big gift. She insists on gifting something to her  brother. He tells her Kartikeya doesn't sit on Simhasana but rules heart of people, so the gift should be suitable for him. She realizes what to gift, takes help of Ganas & Prets to get it ready.

It seems Indra was missing Kartikeya since long, on meeting him says he must be wondering why is he here. He has just come to meet him since he is away from home. He must have got the news of Samudra Manthan, they got Amrit alone without his help from Asuras. He gifts him Gold addressing him as a gift from a king to his ex-Senapati. Kartikeya touches Gold which turns into sand. Says this Gold is like sand for him. you have always mistaken me, he could have taken Sinhasama from him easily but he was only fulfilling duty given by his parents to him. Finally tells Indra, he shouldn't be so insecure being a Devraj.

Shivji, Parvati, AS, Ganas, Prets have come to meet Kartikeya. He toches his parents feet. They bless him. A happy family reunion. He asks them about this surprise visit. Shivji says the happiness on his face of seeing them without intimation is more bigger the coming with prior intimation. Kartikeya meets Ganas, Prets, says he remembered all today only. Asks for AS. Both are quite excited seeing each other for the first time. She asks him, why he never wished to meet him? He says he always wanted to meet her. Seeing their bond Shivji tells Paravti it doesn't look like they have met for the first time today.

King is very happy seeing Shivji & Paravti. Meenakshi touches Shivji's feet, then Paravti's too, asks to forgive her. Paravti says she is indebted to her for taking care of Katikeya like a mother. AS asks Kartikeya to show the palace. But he wants her to have food first. Kartikeya enjoys eating from Parvati's & AS's hand.

Kartikeya takes AS to show the palace. In the gardaen he says, he does Tapasya here, which keeps him near his goal. AS asks him even she should do Tapasya? Kartikeya tells her she is daughter of Yogeshwar & Aadi Shakti, it's very natural for her to do tapasya to progress in life. You are very fortunate of being with father & mother. AS likes the land of South, says it seems Divine. Sees a Shivling. Kartikeya says he's set a Kailash here. AS asks him if he will come for her wedding to Nahush? Kartikey asks who is he? She answers, mother has said he'll by my husband. Why isn't he returning to Kailash? He says South can not be left unprotected. She is very fortunate for being with mother & father. He misses all the moments spent at Kailash. He asks her do they miss him? AS teases him saying before she came mother was missing you but after her arrival, she doesn't. She laughs seeing his sad face, asks him is he jealous of her? Kartikeya says he doesn't mind them showering all their love on her. AS asks would his reaction be same if she was a boy. Kartikeya confidently says mother is very happy having me as her son. Shivji  thinks in nearest future he'll be facing quite different circumstance, he'll have to be mature with the help of his tapasya.

Precap: Indra at Swarga tells Brihaspati that Kartikeya has insulted him. Shivji tells Kartikeya Indra had come to attack his self confidence, he is pleased the way way he handled Indra. His Tapasya will make him more mature.

PS. All those who read this WU, should participate in
Edited by *Khushii* - 10 years ago
Yes, it's oficial, ganesh is coming in the near feuture.
Thanks Minaxi for your wonderful written updates👍🏼.I haven't watch the episode yet.But I can guess and visualise what will be happenned there ...
Will comment later.
i guess we are going to get loads of signals in the future of Bappa comming😆that is till he actually arrives😉
the stage set for sibling rivalry that will be intresting
Kartikeya will have a hard time to get used to his brother
loved the interaction between AS and Kartikeya,i guess soon AS will also leave for Tapasya leaving Parvati alone-hence paving way for the creation f Bappa
thanks for the update
shruti
it was an nice epi. the girl is doing good as ashi.
loved the milan of bhai and behen.
kitna pyarr tha dono me aur yahan me aur mera bhai hamesha ladte rehte hai 😆

by the way where is nandi??????????
use to pehle hona chahiye tha.

hmmm hint of bappa's arrival from mahadev.

whats the problem with devraj devtayon ke raaja indra.
itna sunne ke bawajut kartikey ko pareshaan karne nikal pade.
and one more thing the tapasya part explained by kartikey will lead ashi more near to tapasya marg and she will leave kailash.Edited by foram. - 11 years ago
Today's episode was excellent.I loved how kartikeya again did Indra's bolti bandh.😆👏I want to see more of such scenes between the two.😛
The family reunion was awesome.The star of the episode was once again Kartikeya.I loved all his scenes with his parents and his sister today.
Ganapati Bappa gonna come very soon.😃 
So, finally the reunion. it was also a really awsome episode😃. Best part was specially, when karthikya didn't lost his cool during the convo with devraj, plus brother-sister moment also was more than expectations so, it's a bonus for me👍🏼. Also Thanks for the Update.
Thanks Meenaxi, for the WU...!!
Thanks for the WU minaxi... 😊
awesome episode and awesome update..Bappa coming soon...