Jeannie aur Juju

WU - 20th Nov !!!!

navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Episode starts with Neighbour taking a picture saying even Juju also does not know about the bhoot...as Juju is busy working & ignoring her... Jeanie says Juju please share your problem with me & he says he needs 5 crore for draft...& she says acha ok...& with magic she gets 2 cases...money & jewellery...& says this will be 5 crores na ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜† (she could have offered me & I would have been so happy)

Then Juju explains to her to take it away...Jeanie is confused why is not enough...he says in my world there is right & wrong...to everything...this is wrong...& I do not want to do anything wrong...Jeanie takes it away...Then Juju says Im hungry...lets have dinner & I need to work...both go together...In the morning...Jeanie is sitting & Juju comes...she says...you did not sleep the whole night & now you are going with full of concern...Juju says the bank work is important...& Jeanie stops him...he says what...your shirt...he says to impress manager Im wearing white...Juju Pen...he says...yes bank manager likes ink pen so it is there... she says...yes Juju because of which your shirt has ink stain on the pocket...Juju goes to change shirt...she says can I help you in small things... he agrees & allows her to take away the ink with magic...Juju with bank manager & bank manager says Im impressed with ur appointment letter 😊...Juju says I wrote with ink pen...Juju flaunts his pen & manager sees the file...he just sees white pages & he gets angry...he asks Juju what is this...then Juju remembers as Jeanie used magic to remove stain of ink...the ink on paper also vanished 😆... manager says getlost...I will never allow an emp of any company who is such negligent...Juju request...he asks him to get out...

Juju now in office worried...& jeanie appears...she asks what happened...your work done...he shows her white paper & says there is nothing...she asks what...u worked on nothing all night...he says because of her...this has happened...she holds her ears & says sorry...he also tells her that manage got mad on him & she says how dare...& makes him a cat...Juju calls the cat Mr. Das & the cat turns...Juju with full respect to the cat 😉...then Jeanie says this is not manager das...but I can make him like that...Juju says no , she vanishes the cat...then Juju talks to her sweetly & says do one more help...she asks expectantly what it is...he says vanish...Jeanie is upset...

Jeanie is upset...& blinks her eyes twice & goes away...Juju wonders ...why did she do it 2 times...he goes to his team & says I took white papers...doctor says show...& all the content is there...Juju asks show me...& as he see...mini Jeanie appears only to him to tell him that she blinked 1st to undo her error & then 2nd time to vanish...Juju says...sorry...I mistook the file...& Juju manager says only human being do mistakes...then Juju says now we have to smartly get the bank manager in control...

Ad : the neighbour asks Juju to play chess...in his office...

we are back... neighbour ganguly in office...& juju manager appreciates him...

Juju explains the problem of white papers & Ganguly is like u did this...Juju says yes...then Ganguly says once my BIL makes impression then...nothing can help...Neighbour says...ok you play chess...everyone says ok...Juju will play chess...Juju tries to object manager says it is my order...Juju says ok I will play even if I do not know...everyone shocked... every one is worried...then priya calls for everyone's attention saying Juju remember...Im the chess champion in college...I will teach you...then Juju is happy...

In the meantime Jeanie is working in the kitchen making food by hands & not magic thinking Juju will be happy with me...Then Priya & Juju come & they set up the chess table...Jeanie hears voices & comes...She explains...king is like you takes one step at a time...Queen is me...& then she asks Juju how is my hair...Juju says it is straight & priya says elephant can go that way...In the meantime Jeanie is seeing all this & is 😡 then she decides to trouble Priya & she with magic has a jug on priya's hair...Juju is telling her not to do...& she is laughing...the end for today...

Pre-cap : Juju in sports bar where manager & others are playing some games...Jeanie in a western blue dress & announces Juju is so great he plays chess not only with one but 2 players at a time & wins against them !!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zabo123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thankx for the wu navyab it was my turn on tuesday but i have to watch it online plus i m going pak so cant give it but love ur wu
navyab thumbnail
Originally posted by: zabo123

Thankx for the wu navyab it was my turn on tuesday but i have to watch it online plus i m going pak so cant give it but love ur wu

sorry did not realise ...since I had the live updates...I consolidated it here...sorry...😳
Wisdom14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update navya !The best dialogue in to days episode.When juju says ,Sari duniya me Jeanine ek hi!
navyab thumbnail
Originally posted by: Saisuni139

Thanks for the update navya !The best dialogue in to days episode.When juju says ,Sari duniya me Jeanine ek hi!

I agree...sorry missed it in the WU...
Wisdom14 thumbnail
I have to go back and watch rest of the episode.
nikkitta thumbnail
Nice WU. Enjoyed today's episode. ðŸ˜Š
Wisdom14 thumbnail
It is very nice to see both praise each other.I loved the expression on jeanine's face.
Wisdom14 thumbnail
Gangulys are hilarious to day.Booth hi or nahi hi.
Nihira-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks so much for the update!