Arjun

Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Today sum people including me were discussing about Shree n his Gadget Prem...

Thot of writing sumthing on it 

i hope u people Like it ..Ready for Tamatars n jootis
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shree was working with ETF. He finally wid d help of chotu n ria , managed to get a girlfriend. Although, he loves her a lot, but his love for gadgets cant be explained.

He was a bit busy for a week , so was not able to call her. Mr Shree, finally managed to call her on a Saturday night.

Shree: hello , dear 'how r u??

Kanishka: Arrey, u called me!!! ..i thot u have already become a computer.

Shree: Sorry yaar, wo rathore sir ne kaam de diya tha'I had to track down a don's phone'understand yaar.

Kanishka: U r impossible shree'.main understand karun'for d past 7 days, u didn't had a minutes to talk to me 'aur haan yeh rathore sir kya laga rakha hain 'tum mujhe date kar rhe ho unhe nahi'

Shree: Yes'(blankly)

Kanishka: wat yes'.

Shree: oh sorry !! kya bola tumne (realizing what he just said)'Arrey nahi Sorry jaan..maaf kar do'tomorrow hum dinner k liye chalte hain.

Kanishka:  tum kya kar rahe ho shree'.dun tell me u r busy with ur laptop.

Shree: Haan bas, wo 1 naya software launch hua , uski details dekh rha tha'.lekin pakka kal we people are going out.

Kanishka:  GF se baat karte tym bhi softwares'.tera work passion mujhe pasand hain but pls shree learn to manage your time''warna ..

Shree: OMG sum1 just said, ki mera work passion pasand hain, I m impressed.

Kanishka: I like ur Work style , but on a serious note, bhai se kab baat karoge??

Shree: (trying to tease her ) Kis topic par baat??? N waise bhi tera bhai hain bhi to number 1 hitler'..meri aawaz nahi nikalti unke saamne'..

Kanishka: main baat kar leti hun, aur keh dungi ki wo Shree hain jo mujhe pasand hain'.Shree hi hain jo office se unke under rehkar, mujhse chat karta hain'..(giggles)

Shree: yeh dono bhai behen 'meri jaan lenge'.bhai office mein peecha nahi chodta aur behen ghar par'.kal aa rahi hai , 1 surprise hain tere liye'

Kanishka: (excited )Kaisa surprise???

Shree: Surprise hain kani''kal milte hian.

Next day:

Shree was dressed in normal jacket and carried his side bag. Shree went to pick her up. Kanishka was first of all shocked to see him dress like that. Kanishka: Shree yeh kya hain'tum date par ja rahe ho, arjun bhai k saath office nahi..pls.

Shree: yaar kanishka , dress par kaun dhyaan deta hain.

Kanishka: baat karne ka koi benefit nahi hain'.Yeh lo. (she hands over a suit to him and asks him to change). Shree unwillingly surrenders.

Finally they reach the restaurant.

Shree and kanishka were sitting and then shree says :'Kani'. We have been dating for an year..tu janti hain mere gadget like ko '.so I just want to say ''

Kanishka (wondering , chalo finally yeh kuch romantic karega'..Although thoda nahi bada Gadget freak hain, but still will manage): She finally asked "Kya bolna hain bolo'n wat about my surprise."

Shree:"Bolne to de'."

Shree then comes closer to her, and holds her hand. Shree :'Dekh surprise''kaisa laga'

Kanishka gave him a blank look. Shree then shows his watch, which had a GPS tracker. He then gifts d receiver watch to kanishka.  He says :'Wear this'..i have made dis for both of us'Transmitter mere Watch mein hain'.We can stay in touch wherever we are'.Tu track kar sakti hain main kahan hun..'

Kanishka was now full of anger. She said:'Shree very nice creation'but pls this is not a joke'I trust u completely n I dun need to track u down'..All I want is to stay with u'..I thot ki u r going to propose today n u gave me this gift'' saying dis she lowers down her head.  She further says:'I like d gift but pls I want u to b serious about d relationship''

Before she would have finished her sentence, she felt his hand placed on hers. Shree: 'Kani , dun think I m not serious about d relation'u mean a lot to me. I always made softwares for my use'.but today I made dis for both of us'.'.

Shree then leave her hand. Kanishka before could say anything, realized a beautiful solitare on her ring finger. She looked at shree, with a lot of questions. She couldn't believe that he gave her a ring as a surprise. Shree went back to his seat. Shree:'Kaisa laga mera surprise'.u liked d ring. Dun worry wo watch bhi tera gift hain''ab jab we will get married'aur tujhe mujhko track karna hoga to kaise karegi'.

Kanishka, came out of her shock, : yeh kyat ha'did u just proposed to me'.

Shree: Waise 1 problem hain'tere bhai se baat karne k beside.

Kanishka(immediately): Kya problem hain bol, I will sort it out.

Shree: problem yeh hain kit u mujhse aise shadi nahi kar sakti.

Kanishka: KYA?? WAt r u trying to say??

Shree: I mean, u cant marry only me, U also will get married to my laptop, my palmtop, tablet, softwares, etc etc etc'.. so r u ready to bear all dese stuff, throughout ur life.

Kanishka: although I dun like dese things, but will tolerate dese stuff for u.

Shree: so lets go'(smiling)

Kanishka:  ab kahan??

Shree: Arjun sir k paas jaana hain'unhein kehna hain ki now he cant scold me'afterall I  m his sis ka would b husband'.

All she could do was to smile at the moment and think about her future, with all d gadgets of the world.

PS: waiting for maar khane waale comments...jyada mat maarna 

part2: Page 5

Edited by tani23 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AeDilHaiMushkil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome work, Purva!! 

Your works are soo refreshing and hatke!

I loved Shree and his 'gadget-prem'! Gosh! That was soo damn cool; him gifting his girlfriend a GPS tracker device??!! Haaye, kaash mujhe koi deta.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Aur bechara Shree, poori duniya chodkar, Arjun ki hi behen mili thi usse?!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Oh and importantly, Please update your title dear.. Maybe u can add OS/SS to it.. Will help readers to find it, that way.. 

Oh and please, do continue this one.. Would love to see Arjun reacting to Shree dating his sister.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey ...
That was very good ...
Omg kanika is Arjun's sis ???
N poor Shree ... He thinks Arjun is a hitler ... n now he will stop scolding him coz of their relation ...
I wish you could have described Arjun's actions after knowing the truth ... But that's ok ...

-Panda- thumbnail
HaaahhhAaa...tooo funny!!!
So like Shree...the tracker part was hillarious...
Bichaara pyaar bhi kiya toh Arjun ki behen se...haha...
Really enjoyed reading...thanks
vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hilarious one dear...

loved the tracker gift...then the cute gift!! WOW...i must say shree is romantic
waise, i guess u are more a Shree fan...all ur writings are based on him...lol
Tani2804 thumbnail
@Delcy, @Shruti : thanks for liking t ..

u made my day ..

happy u liked it 
Tani2804 thumbnail
@Avantika Di : 
thanks a ton ...Refreshin n hatke (i m very happy..u made my day)

Seriously wish koi mujhe Gadget gift kare...i m crazy about dem😊

@Gurmeet4Drishti : Thanks dear for liking d chapter ...

@both of u : i willl try writing Arjun's reaction n will post it here (it wont b long...chotu sa hogaπŸ˜†)
Tani2804 thumbnail
Thank vidya di 

i like Shree for his techy things...

thats a coincidence dat my past 2 writing were for Shree

i have written a OS n SS for ARiya ...

Tani2804 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lola123

HaaahhhAaa...tooo funny!!!
So like Shree...the tracker part was hillarious...
Bichaara pyaar bhi kiya toh Arjun ki behen se...haha...
Really enjoyed reading...thanks

thanks dear ...for liking d chapter 

i wrote na: we had a discussion today n Shree's first date...

so i just wrote it with sum more ideasπŸ˜†
Sneha113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome tani!maza aa gya..
gadget freak sirf shree ni tu bhi ho gai hai πŸ˜›
humorous and romantic..
arjun ko shree ko gadget se hi ptana chahie πŸ˜ƒ
gf se baat krne tym nya software pe kaam πŸ˜ƒ
aur gps tracker gft..omg!!!sai mei kanishka ki gadgets k sath bhi shadi ho rai hai πŸ˜ƒ
shree was soo sweet...gadgets k firak mei propos kr dia wid a ring 😊 ☺️
thnx for the pm.