*|Parvarrish Successfully Completes 1 Year|*

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello everyone 😊welcome to our show's 1st Anniversary  Celebration Thread!!!!  🥳

Today 21st November Parvarrish will complete One year of run.When shows are getting off air in few months this show with out any negative character and urban feel has managed to hold decent trps and loyal fans,and most importantly it never changed the main plotline of parenting.

Through this show we all met here,My day is incomplete without seeing the episodes and I wait for Mondays to come after each week.I know you all also feel the same.

We all shared memorable time here,Today lets wish the whole team

Ahluwalia Family

Sweety(Actor ' Shweta Tiwari)

Lucky(Actor ' Vivek Mushran)

Rocky(Actor ' Tapasvi Mehta)

Ginni(Actor ' Aashika Bhatia)

Ahuja Family

Pinky(Actor ' Rupali Ganguly)

Jeet(Actor ' Vishal Singh)

Raavi(Actor ' Aanchal Munjal)

Rashi(Actor ' Sparsh Khanchandani )

Sunny(Actor ' Rakshit Wahi)

Khanna Family

Pappaji(Actor ' Rajesh Puri)

Lovely(Actor ' Vivek Madan)

Dolly(Actor ' Namrata Ramsay) and all other cast and crew , directors,Producers everyone

Lets celebrate the show we love a lot.Hope it finished many more years

About the Show
'Parvarrish ' Kuchh Khatti Kuchh Meethi' is a beautiful narration of parent-child relationship ' a story of nurturing, supporting and guiding the child and most importantly the different roles parents play while bringing up their children. The different thoughts and beliefs of parenting come alive in the strong role-play of different sets of parents and their varied approach towards upbringing of the kids. Paravrrish unfurls these diverse roles that parents play in development of their children. It is the story of real people, real emotions of parenting set in present day times.

Parvarrish is an interestingly woven family drama about two sisters, Sweety Ahluwalia and Pinky Ahuja, who are caught up in a hearty sibling rivalry in their attempt to be a better parent. Each has a different set of beliefs and a different take on how one needs to bring up their children and like all the parents in today's world, both the sisters and their husbands play different roles at different points and in their children's lives. Pinky believes that one needs to be a friend to one's children, whereas Sweety believes in being a stricter and disciplinarian mother. The show explores the universal concept of parenting with two mothers and their different approaches towards it.

Parvarish is not just about the varied roles that parents play in the journey of bringing up their children ' it is about a different world altogether ' a world filled with the pangs and the joys of being parents.

Please all members participate and share ur views ..Congratulation to all members too

Edited by XVIRUS - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yessehm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations to the whole team. To each and everyone responsible for this fantastic and brilliant show.

Best show on TV right now and getting better by the day.
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

21st November 2011

Doesn't this hit a *ting tong* in your head?
Do you know what is *special* today?
Do you know why is this thread made?

THIS Parvarrish - Kuchh Khatti Kuchh Meethi's 1st Episode was aired. Yaad Aayaa? 🤣

Let Me take you to the 1st Episode
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCyrfdOBq-8&list=ELG6TnWwcmnuI&index=1&feature=plpp_video[/YOUTUBE]

Lets get ourselves BRIEFED up with this 1st Episode
Sweety's character established as she goes through Ginny's English notebook and lectures Rocky for his aspiration to 'not join the rat race'. Pinky's character established as she convinces Sunny to become an engineer before becoming a rickshaw driver. Raavi and Raashi get back from school. Raashi and Sunny get into their cat and mouse chasing bur Raavi is quiet and Pinky notices. Pinky tries to get the info out of Raashi who conveniently avoids the subject. Sweety reads an SMS on Ginny's phone and asks Pinky to meet her at the Mandir. There, she tells Pinky that a guy has proposed to Raavi at school. Psyched, Pinky calls Jeet who calms her down and asks her to reason with Raavi. Pinky however in her hyper state overreacts when Raavi tries to talk to her. Pinky goes to the market and vents on Raashi too and comes home to find Raavi missing from her room.

Edited by -Ridzzi- - 11 years ago
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail

. P a r v a r r i s h .
Lets know MORE About this Show!

Main Aim
This serial is about families raising kids. The story focuses on the lives, morals, and rituals of the families.

'Parvarrish - Kuchh Khatti Kuchh Meethi' is a beautiful narration of parent-child relationship - a story of nurturing, supporting and guiding the child and most importantly the different roles parents play while bringing up their children. The different thoughts and beliefs of parenting come alive in the strong role-play of different sets of parents and their varied approach towards upbringing of the kids.

Paravrrish unfurls these diverse roles that parents play in development of their children. It is the story of real people, real emotions of parenting set in present day times. Parvarrish is an interestingly woven family drama about two sisters, Sweety Ahluwalia and Pinky Ahuja, who attempt to be a better parent. Each has a different set of beliefs and a different take on how one needs to bring up their children and like all the parents in today's world, both the sisters and their husbands play different roles at different points and in their children's lives.

Pinky believes that one needs to be a friend to one's children, whereas Sweety believes in being a stricter and disciplinarian mother. The show explores the universal concept of parenting with two mothers and their different approaches towards it. Parvarish is not just about the varied roles that parents play in the journey of bringing up their children...it is about a different world altogether, a world filled with the pangs and the joys of being parents

Actual Plot
Parvarrish primarily revolves around two families who are relatives, the Ahluwalias and the Ahujas. It focuses on the troubles they all go through in bringing up their children and the lessons they learn from these experiences.

Sweety Ahluwaliais very strict with her children, Rocky and Ginny, to the point where they get frustrated with her and secretly rebel. Although she constantly scolds them and complains about their studies, she also considers them her life. Along with her supportive husband Lucky Singh, she tries to provide them with the best she can.

On the other hand, S
weety's sister, Pinky Ahuja, wants to take care of her children by being friends with them. However, her overreacting nature often suffocates her kids and creates problems in the relationship she shares with them. She often finds a supportive friend in her caring and loving husband Jeet. Parvarrish is a story of how these two families overcome their differences and learn to get through the ups and downs of life together.

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail

. P a r v a r r i s h  C a s t .
Lets ONCE AGAIN, Meet the BEST CAST OF the TV INDUSTRY

K h a n n a  F a m i l y

. P a p a J i .
(Essayed by - Rajesh Puri)

A Likeable old man, Mr. Khanna comes with his own share of goods and bads. A man steeped in his 'parampara' and 'sanskriti' but with a touch of flexibility, ready to bend a little as time passes. This man believes in doing the 'right thing' even if it might do more damage than good at times. Papaji stays with his son and daughter in law ' Lovely & Dolly and has three children ' Sweety, Pinky & Lovely.

. L o v e l y  K h a n n a .
(Essayed by - Vivek Madan)
The youngest of the siblings, Lovely refused to join his father's business and nor did he agree to conform to a regular job life. As a child, he was caught between his father's, Pinky's and Sweety's sense of discipline and practice but then he seemed the smart one, a trait he inherited from his mother. So Lovely took up dramatics and from there in his current profession of organizing theme parties. Lovely is the younger brother of Sweety & Pinky and is married to Dolly.

. D o l l y  K h a n n a .
(Essayed by - Namrata Ramsay)
Dolly met Lovely at the dramatics club, where she was the director and she fell in love with her actor. An artist who seems evolved in her own way ' she'll partner her husband in his work and at times would also take up the cause of some poor housewife. Lovely & Dolly believe that it's best to not have kids and live life their way.

A h l u w a l i a  F a m i l y

. L u c k y  A h l u w a l i a .
(Essayed by - Vivek Mushran)
A street smart, happy-go-lucky, flamboyant and non ' interfering father, Lucky is a real estate agent and a self made man. While he loves both his kids, he strongly believes in the maxim that a boy should be a boy and a girl should be a girl ' that is boys can afford to be spoilt but girls cannot. A devout man who can if need be lie, bribe or even get someone beaten up for a profit. But then that is professionalism according to him. However when it comes to his kids he dotes on them.

. S w e e t y  A h l u w a l i a .
(Essayed by - Shweta Tiwari)
Sweety is a control freak, strict and dominating when it comes to her kids.The eldest daughter, who had to do as good as sister and thus in the process decided to just be one extreme ' strict, haughty, adamant. She is a fabulous cook and the kids of the extended family love her food. She has very little idea as to what is the exact nature of Lucky's job but she isn't too interested either. She is obsessed with her house and her kids. She believes that kids must be kept in control and checked upon so that they don't go astray. Sweety has 2 younger siblings ' Pinky & Lovely. She is married to Lucky Ahluwalia and has 2 kids ' Rocky and Ginny.

. R o c k y  A h l u w a l i a .
(Essayed by - Tapasvi Mehta)
Age 15. Studying in Std. 10.
Rocky is a bright child with intelligence a little above his age and that reflects even in his well-planned pranks. He is good at his academics but there is a constant pressure on him from his mother. He also is a very frank and doesn't hesitate to voice his opposition to something that he thinks is unfair. Ginny and Rocky may have full blown Cat and Dog fights but Rocky is always there for his sister in times of need.

. G i n n y  A h l u w a l i a .
(Essayed by - Aashika Bhatia)
Age 13. Studying in Std. 8.
Tired of being the "good child", Ginny leads a dual life ' the sweet child at home and the rockstar at school. She is not too good at studies and just manages to scrape through thanks to the endless tuitions that her mother has set up for her and frequent aid from Raavi, Raashi etc.

A h u j a  F a m i l y

. J e e t  A h u j a .
(Essayed by - Vishal Singh)
A balanced, sensible and practical person, Jeet is due for a promotion as the manager at his bank's branch. He had always been a topper but could not make to the IIMs and so feels left behind. Due for a promotion at his bank branch, Jeet feels that children were his and Pinky's choice and hence they are obliged to the kids and not the other way around. He is the 'lists' man and is a little too proper for ease. Jeet and Pinky share a great understanding; Jeet perfectly balances his role as a friendly father and a guide to his kids. He spends quality time with his kids and believes in listening to his kids and explaining to them what is right and wrong and letting them take their own decisions, rather than forcing them to do things their way.

. P i n k y  A h u j a .
(Essayed by - Rupali Ganguly)
An Understanding and friendly mother to her kids, she is the second daughter and has always been the softer, sensitive, sensible of the Khanna household. Khanna saab has had great respect and expectations for her. And Pinky too has always lived with this purpose to make her father happy and proud of her. She strives to win brownie points not just from her father but also her husband Jeet and now her children. Jeet and Pinky have a deal about two things; not fighting in front of the kids and not raising your hand on the kids. Being friends, has made her win the trust of her kids and they are comfortable telling her what happens in their lives. She is married to Jeet Ahuja and has 3 kids ' Raavee, Raashi & Sunny.

. R a a v i  A h u j a .
(Essayed by - Aanchal Munjal)
Age 15. Studying in Std. 10.
Raavi is the typical teenage girl who likes to experiment with her looks and is slightly detached from her siblings. Raavi is an honest kid and has never lied to her parents but when her parents don't believe her or spy on her, it is the greatest form of treachery and invasion of her privacy for her.

. R a a s h i  A h u j a .
(Essayed by - Sparsh Khanchandani)
Age 13. Studying in Std. 8.
Raashi is the fire brand kid who enjoys teasing her little brother Sunny. Bestowed with an extraordinary ability to memorize things, Raashi believes that 'right thing' may not always be what the rule book says.

. S u n n y  A h u j a .
(Essayed by - Rakshit Wahi)
A restless kid whose being out of sight or hearing for more than a few minutes signals trouble. Irrespective of what is happening around or how serious the situation is, Sunny manages to be lost in his own world, completely oblivious to the world around him.

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail

.R e c u r r i n g  C h a r a c t e r s .
(They Have Played Cameo's)

Monty Sood He is Lucky's childhood friend, and believes in getting easy money instead of working hard. He once uses his friend Lucky to make a fake guarantee.

Bebe (Gurpreet Kaur Ahluwalia): She is the mother of Lucky. She has a rural background and often scolds Sweety for being modern.

Mini Miss:She is the teacher for the annual day drama and a theatre actress. She is very strict and disciplined in her work, so she is also called "Mini Monster" by Rocky.

Zara Shetty: She is a 6 year old girl who studies with Sunny in the same school and class. She is Sunny's supposed love interest, and Sunny hopes she likes him back.

Siddhu:
He lives in the same complex as the Ahujas. He likes Raavi, who hates him because he falsely accused Raashi of beating him up.

Aishwarya: She is a close friend of Rocky, and they seem to have some feelings for each other.

Nitin Mehta:
He is Raavi's dance partner and neighbour. they are in a love-hate relationship. They can't stand each other's presence but they feel almost empty without the other's presence.

Anita Mehta: She is also Raavi's neighbour, and mother of Raavi's friend Nitin.

Deejay:
He is one of the boys in a group that meet Raavi at the mall, since then Deejay starts following Raavi around saying that he loves her.

Tanya: She is Raavi's friend who tries to divert Raavi into saying she loves Nitin and that Nitin and Raavi have something going on between them.

Simran:
Nitin's girlfriend.Who is usually Nitin's dance partner in the dance competitions.

Yudi Bharat: Rocky's friend and Mr. Bharat and Mandira's son. He is rich and spoilt by his parents.

Mandira Bharat:Yudi's mother and Mr. Bharat's wife. She was Lucky's close friend in school days.

Mr. Bharat: Yudi's father and Mandira's husband. He owns big bungalows and gives his child all that he wants.

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail

. Story till Date .

November, 2011

The Story started with the two moms and their difference in parenting of the two sisters. Sweety Ahluwalia being strict and having an eye on her kids (Rocky n Ginny) n her hubby. While Pinky Ahuja being jovial and a friend with her 3 kids (Raavi, Raashi & Sunny) to understand them better. But both are mom's what ever parenting it is. Their love or angry or anxiety is after all for her family.

Raavi caught with problem of her classmate Abhishek proposing her. She couldn't share anything with her mom as she over reacts too much for simpler issues.  And Raavi's fears come true when this issue goes to all the family members i.e Ahluwalia's and Khanna's (Papaji, Lovely n Dolly) - Maiyka of both sisters. Papaji even takes this issue to Police station n makes to tie a rakhi to Abhishek. This embarrasses Raavi in front of all the family members. After having certain tiff btw all the sisters - elders n younger ones too, including disappointed Papaji, with kids plan of family dinner, all was finally well among them.

Issue of Ginny reg. rockband but Sweety ji wants her in Kirtan classes. Kids mess up the issue by making a fake School circular by Raashi twice, reg. School function and later extra classes, so that Ginny can continue in her competition. But Pinky messes too much of the situation by informing  the truth to Sweety through Raavi.

December, 2011

It's a tangled web wee wee this entire month with misunderstandings between kids n parents. Pinky's over reaction makes Sweety n Jeet both upset n they stay silent with their kids. Sweety decides to take the rock band teacher into confidence n turn down Ginny from competition while Jeet angry on Raashi. Lucky ji takes promise from Rocky that if ever he finds him doing wrong, he will take his life.

Dolly disappointed as Papaji n Lovely both didn't remember her b'day. Sweety later gets to know that Ginny is off from competition. A dishearted Sweety ji after clearing the misunderstandings,  tries to make it for Ginny by talking to the student who took Ginny's place. They finally succeed. Sunny gets award for his Hanuman avatar in fancy dress competition. Jeet getting some health issues with medical reports getting positive for BP n other things. Finally Ginny performs n wins the competition.

Dolly was surprised by all the family members with b'day party and both sisters teach a good lesson to Lovely. Jeet worried for his health n family well being. There Lucky ji plans for a date with Sweety ji. But he's disappointed as she was not interested even after going out. As Raave scores less %, Jeet takes her responsibility but Raavi doesn't want him to sit with her. Rocky busy with football matches so Sweety ji worried for his studies.

Dramatic
events occur where Jeet's job was at stake n he resigns it. Raavi gets a new tutor for maths n Sweety fails to get the same tutor for Rocky as the tutor wanna concentrate more on Raavi's side. Sweety gets disappointed. She even hurts Lucky ji as he is 12th fail. So he decides to study n pass 12th. Kids decide to set the matter between Sweety ji andn lucky ji.

January, 2012

This month was full of mixed expressions - emotions, sentiments, testing, patience, love, scare, care and what not. While Pinky tries to help out Jeet in financial matters by working, Raavi taking care of her siblings. Rocky hiding abt his football match n getting hurt, Sweety taking care of him after understanding. Ginny n Rashi who goes to farm party, goes missing n both families worrying n Rocky understanding his mistake. Tiff btw Sweety ji n her MIL.

Family members enjoy Christmas party n Jeet becomes the Santa. Ginny n Rashi gets permission to go for farm house party at her friends place. Rocky all bindaas with Aishwarya in a resturant. But later when both sisters try to return back, they goes missing as they find auto driver suspicious. Ginny was found admitted in hospital by same auto driver who was been mistaken. Kids get to know their mistake n they apologize.

Pinky finds a job for helping out Jeet in financial matters. There Jeet too succeeds in completing his target. Raavi takes care of her siblings by not leaking the matter of Pinky out. Pinky fails to finish the tasks / targets she has given so she panics.

There Sweety ji panics as her MIL will be coming to stay with them soon. She gets late in picking her up. Though Sweety ji tries to make things better but her MIL as always not satisfied with her. She pampers her grand kids and also tries to put down Papaji n Pinky's families by making things worse for them.

February, 2012

This month is mostly concentrated on Ahluwalia family. All wasn't well btw Sweety ji n her MIL as her MIL reveals the matter of Pinky working thus creating a rift btw Pinky n Jeet. Sweety ji n Lucky ji too has a rift btw them thus making matters worse n this leads to Sweety ji leaving home to her papaji's place.

Kids were disturbed in all this matters n try to make things better but get even worse. Sweety ji attends the pooja arranged in Ahluwalia place n leaves as the matters are spoiled again by Lucky ji by calling up a cook. Rocky n Lucky ji too had a fi8 thus Rocky leaves home n goes to Aishwarya where she she went for vacation. Lovely n Dolly finds him n brings him home but the misunderstandings continue.

Lucky plans to play football match to win Rocky's trust again. Rocky shows him down but Lcuky ji saves him up as he gets to know the opponents intentions. Lucky ji takes place of Rocky when he gets hurt n he wins the match. Rocky gets to know that Lucky ji was state level player then.

Raavi n Rashi had a tiff reg. their b'day celebrations n also Raavi became concsious over her appearance and demands for contact lenses. Raashi demands for separate B'day party. Sunny finally succeeds in learning n defeating a apt. kid in cycle race. Raashi disappointed with her parents are they fulfills Raavi's demands more.

March, 2012

This month we get to see the b'day party celebrations of Raavi n Raashi where Rashi was disappointed for the things that's happening. Sweety ji annoyed as Luckyji's childhood friend Monty shows his richi rich behaviour by presenting them expensive gifts. Rocky becoming a thief by stealing Raavi's perfume which was gifted by Sidhu. Sweety ji thus leave with her MIL to the village.

Sweety ji's efforts to make cake for Rashi fails as it was dropped off suddenly. Rashi disappointed as she gets the dress wore by Raavi already once. She gets humiliated by her friends reg. the B'day party. But all surprises her in b'day party. But Rashi disappoints them with all her behaviour. Jeet decides to send Rashi to hostel. This makes Rashi furious on her parents and decides to change her self.

There Sweety ji annoyed when she sees Lucky ji's childhood friend Monty n his richi rich behaviour and his expensive gifts to them. This was effected much on Rocky too. Raavi gets a perfume gift from Sidhu. But Rocky steals this from her n gifts the same to Aishwarya. Sweety ji became furious when she gets to know but later gets the truth n fumes on Rocky. She even leaves home to her MIL's place leaving Rocky devasted.

April, 2012

This month is of Sweety n Lucky ji's anniversary celebrations, Ginny's skit play and a family partying. Lucky ji deciding to finish his 12th.

Rocky gets to know his mistake n he finds way to earn money n also succeeds n understand the importance of hardwork n money. Sweety was impressed with him n happily returns back home.
All the family members give them a surpirse anniversary party. Lucky ji gifts her some expensive gift but she wishes only family happiness. Lucky ji arrested for some scam thing happened due to Monty. But he gets out of it later.

Ginny gives her name for skit in her school Annual celebrations. Mini miss who was strict taunts her for her bad performance. Disheartened Ginny decides to win over it at anycost. Sweety ji supports her and also gives tips. Thus Ginny wins over the odds n performs the skit excellently. Mini miss was impressed with her too.

All the families goes on a holiday where later Sunny goes missing n found with other family members. They all later settle their differences n enjoys the holidays. Later after returning Lucky ji decides to finish his 12th n want to pass out the exams at any circumstances for sake of Rocky.

May, 2012

This month is of fun, Mother's day celebrations, Prank call and good lesson to kids, results n Sweety ji's tactics.

Sweety ji hides the matter of Lucky ji preparing for 12th exams. Rocky later finds abt it n when he gets to know the real motive, he feels proud of his parents. There Sunny likes Zara n wanna marry her.

All kids plan for mother's day celebrations in different ways. While Pinky enjoys it, Sweety ji annoyed. Rocky n ginny break a kiddy which was Sweety ji' fav. Later they try to repair it but fails. Sweety ji gets hurt while saving Rocky from falling down. Rocky gets to know the real meaning of mom n her importance. He apologizes to her.

Kids make a prank call which goes to a kidnapper. Who inturn starts scaring them. Later the kidanpper turns to be a undercop n friend of Lucky ji. They teach kids a good lesson and also makes them understand not to do the same again. In prelims, both Rocky n Raavi scores bad n tension starts in both families. Sweety ji tries all possibilities to make her word win over Rocky n his studies.

June, 2012

This month is of playing games against each other n backfiring, coaching center resulting in fake one, Wrong ways of studying n finally getting to know the real reason.

Sweety ji plays sheh aur maat with Rocky to make him study as per her wishes. But her plan backfires on her n thus she realises what she have done. But Rocky makes another mistake again, and finally they get to solve the problem btw them.

Raavi n Pinky's plans backfires as their way of planning to study proves to be wrong as Raavi actually byhearts n not understand. Dolly reveals this and thus this change the way of studying. Later Jeet was forced to join Raavi in coaching center which later proves to be a fake n they complain on this.

Rocky's friends steal papers from their teacher. Later Sweety n Pinky report to principal. Later Jeet sits with her in making her study n solve the problems too. Raavi decides to score good marks at any cost n struggles to study. There Rocky goes missing.

July, 2012

This month is full of exam tensions, accident of Sweety ji, re-marriage of Jeet n Pinky, Ginny's cycle competition.

When Rocky comes late, Sweety all furious. After getting to know the reason, she was ok with him. Later on exam day, he forgets his hall ticket. While returning back to center, Sweety ji met with accident but she makes to send the hall ticket to Rocky. Rocky shocked n blames himself for Sweety ji's condition.

Exams end, and all the family members plan to go to Nigaree near Panchdwaar. Later it was found to be Jeet's home town n they reunite with the family members. They also have a re-marriage of Jeet n Pinky. Sunny pampered by his dada ji which results in change in his behaviour. Raavi n Rashi teach him a good lesson.

Ginny determined to learn cycle n also win the marathon race. Rocky discourages her but Sweety ji n Lucky ji supports n encourages her. Ginny gets hurt during marathon.

August, 2012

This month is of Janmashtami celebrations, Delhi blackout, and the Nitin track with Raavi.

Ginny wins the marathon. All sisters teach Rocky good lesson by not tying him raakhi. But Rocky manofies Ginny finally. Later Sunny gets selected for Janmashtami celebrations for role of Krishna. There While shopping Rashi goes missing and stuck up in the lift due to Delhi blackout. Finally she was found n saved by Jeet n others.

In the party, Raavi meets Nitin who was same boy she met in her friends b'day party. He tries to impress her but she ignores him. Later he becomes neighbour to Raavi. Sunny breaks an expensive gift in Sweety's place which makes her shout at the boy n also taunts Pinky's parvarish. Thus there results in rift btw the two families n they decide not to send their kids to other's home.

Raavi gets irritated with his behaviour but unknowingly she keeps on talking abt him near her mom which makes Pinky curious n worried. Sweety spies on Raavi n Nitin.

September, 2012

This month was full of Raavi n her love issues. Raavi n Nitin getting closer, Sweety catching them red handed, Rift btw sisters again. Raavi confronts to Pinky which leads Pinky going furious n over conscious. She keeps on spying on Raavi n her movements.

Sweety ji sees Raavi hugging Nitin thus makes a scene on the street n drags her home. But this creats rift btw the sisters. Pinky was confident on Raavi but she goes on developing feeling for Nitin. Tanya arranges movie tickets for only Raavi n Nitin without their knowledge. Thus this makes Pinky even more furious. She confronts Raavi who reveals that she likes Nitin.

Rocky informs this news to Sweety ji n she decides to see the reaction of Ahuja's n arranges for dinner at Ahuja's place. There Raavi feels embarrassed in front of all. Later Pinky sees the message of Nitin - "Love u yaar" n thus panics. Pinky n Sweety decides to settle the matter but it goes on getting worse further.

October, 2012

This month is both of tension, competition, winning, heart breaking, and manofying. Pinky n Jeet worried for Raavi reg. Nitin. Raavi n Nitin wins the dance competition, Nitin introducing his girl friend which leaves to Raavi's heart break. All plan for party to make Raavi happy. The new member Mandira comes to be Lucky's friend. Sweety ji disappointed.

Pinky n Jeet worried as Raavi loves Nitin. There Nitin n Raavi after a tiff finally wins the dance competion. Later in success party, Nitin introduces his girl friend which leaves to Raavi heart broken. The card which she prepares for Nitin goes missing n found near Nitin. Rashi covers up for her sister when she was asked by them. Pinky n Sweety both happy for Raavi reg. Nitin's matter. But later Papaji makes them to realize their mistake.

All family members goes for picnic and was partying in a mansion. This mansion happens to be of Mandira's. She results to be Lucky ji's childhood friend. To escape from being sending away from there Lucky ji proves Sweety ji mad in front of her. When she gets to know the truth, she was disappointed.

November, 2012

This month is of light heartened episodes with Sweety ji deciding to change. Rocky finding ways to impress Sweety ji so that she allows him to go to Agra. Sweety ji n Mandira's confrontation.

Lucky ji tries to impress Sweety ji but she's not ready to forgive him soon. Lucky ji too fasts on Karvachauth for Sweety ji which makes Sweety ji happy. Rocky goes to party with his friends secretely n there he meets Pari. He gets tensed as he didn't yet manaofy Sweety ji to allow him to go to Agra.

Rocky gets admitted in to Science group but it was due to Mandira's recommendation but they lie that its through sports quota. During the party, Sweety ji finds Rocky partying some other place n fumes on him. Later Sweetyji gets to know the truth abt the admission n she goes to confront Mandira who was none other than mom of Yudi. Sweety ji also listens to her kids convo n thus she decides to change n she gives full freedom to her family members which comes to them as a surprise.

Edited by -Ridzzi- - 11 years ago
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail

. Awards Galore .

Nominated

The Global Film and TV Honours

Best Actress in a lead Role - Shweta Tiwari (Sweety)
Best Fiction Series - Parvarrish - Kuchh Khatti Kuchh Meethi

Indian Telly Awards

Best Child Artist (Female) - Sprash Khanchandani (Raashi)
Best Child Artist (Female) - Aanchal Munjal (Raavi)
Best Actor in a Supporting Role - Vivek Mushran (Lucky)
Best Actress in a Lead Role - Shweta Tiwari (Sweety)
Best Program with a Social Message - Parvarrish - Kuchh Khatti Kuchh Meethi
Best Background music For A TV Programme - Raju Singh
Best Director (Soap and Drama) - Imtiaz Punjabi
Best Dialogue Writer (Drama Series and Soap) - Satyam Tripathi
Best Ensemble Cast - Parvarrish - Kuchh Khatti Kuchh Meethi

Apsara Awards

Best Actor in Drama Series - Vivek Mushran (Lucky)

5th Zee Gold Awards

Best Actor (Female) - Shweta Tiwari (Sweety)

12th Indian Television Academy Awards

Best Drama Actress (Jury) - Shweta Tiwari (Sweety)
Best Drama Director (Jury) - Imtiaz Punjabi (Parvarrish)
Best Drama Serial (Jury) - Parvarrish - Kuchh Khatti Kuchh Meethi

Won

Indian Telly Awards

Best Child Artist (Female) - Aanchal Munjal (Raavi)
Best Ensemble Cast - Parvarrish - Kuchh Khatti Kuchh Meethi

12th Indian Television Academy Awards

Best Drama Actress (Jury) - Shweta Tiwari (Sweety)
Best Drama Director (Jury) - Imtiaz Punjabi (Parvarrish)
Best Drama Serial (Jury) - Parvarrish - Kuchh Khatti Kuchh Meethi

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail

. Few Creations .

By _Aanchal_

By -Ridzzi-

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail

So What are you'll waiting for?!

Join in wishing the Entire Cast and Crew of Parvarrish- Kuchh Khatti Kuchh Meethi! 😳

Credits

Entire Post Idea: -Ridzzi-
Video: Sony Entertainment TV (Youtube)
1st Episode Summary: setindia.com (Parvarrish)
Information: setindia.com & Wikipedia
Story till Date: swethasyam08
Signatures: _Aanchal_, -Ridzzi-