Frustration Thread 2 - DISCUSS HERE ONLY [DTNote: 134]

Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Our previous frustration thread has completed 150 pages and so has been closed. Please continue the discussion regarding your frustration with the storyline in this topic.

However keep in mind that there are no bashing, swearing, derogatory terms, and that BV forum rules are followed

Henceforth all frustration topics will either be closed or moved here

Link to the previous topic: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3195753

Edited by Manasi_16 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devraniharish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
THX . Mujhe abhii bahut frustation nikalni hai I hate So much ðŸ˜¡**
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thank-you DT for the kind gesture 😊
tv_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thnx fr the new thread,,,,
arey aaj ye khali kyun hai everybody happy with bv track..gud..!! 😆
smriti81 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tv_princess

thnx fr the new thread,,,,

arey aaj ye khali kyun hai everybody happy with bv track..gud..!! 😆

That will be the day😆! This is the lull before the storm...😉
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am so happy to see Jagia in precap. After so many days he is back in the serial. Thank god . I suppose immidiately after marriage Jagia and Sanchi track will start.

Need some spice. Will be glad that there is someone to take care of Sanchi otherwise Anandi will have her thrown her out of the house the way she did with Jagia.
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: elasingh

I am so happy to see Jagia in precap. After so many days he is back in the serial. Thank god . I suppose immidiately after marriage Jagia and Sanchi track will start.

Need some spice. Will be glad that there is someone to take care of Sanchi otherwise Anandi will have her thrown her out of the house the way she did with Jagia.

Good one.
 yes, excellent idea.
elasingh thumbnail

It is absurd that Anandi is shown to take action regarding Shiv's release like talking to CM, especially when his own parents know CM well.

All of them are educated ppl with high connections and still standing there , doing nothing except biting their nails. 
Edited by elasingh - 11 years ago
elasingh thumbnail
Ds was giving love looks to Daddu.😆😆😆Edited by elasingh - 11 years ago
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: elasingh

It is absurd that Anandi is shown to take action regarding Shiv's release like talking to CM, especially when his own parents know CM well.

All of them are educated ppl with high connections and still standing there , doing nothing except biting their nails. 

Ela: What does this have to do with connections ? They need to bring out the truth. That can't be done with connections. Nobody else knows about the railway budget except AnSh and Bheem Singh. Anandi has worked with Shiv. So, she knows better in this area. What will the Shekhars do in this ? Lets not forget that Anandi is also a colleague here. So, she is helping him out.