Frustration Thread 2 - DISCUSS HERE ONLY [DTNote: 134] - Page 118

Posted: 11 years ago
We have hit the target of 150 pages.
I hope the mods do not close this thread for I have a lot of frustration to be taken off ..😡
@chansi
I liked your post but I am not able to agree with this para -
Now people are scared to marry girls like A as the makers are passing the wrong message that such girls will take advantage of the new husband[ who obviously will be good as it is their goodness that made them chose such women in the first instance]

In the case of Shiv, he had fallen in love with her as shown in the show. 

His intention behind agreeing to marry her was not like doing her a favor by giving her a second chance in life. It was not his goodness that made him choose anandi, but I think it was his love for her.

You mean to say after watching this show, men will be afraid to fall in love with a woman who is a divorcee?

Edited by Shinya - 11 years ago
Anandhi  why she didn't leave any cd to taai ji like how to make ginger tea?😡 like she left cd for her bapusa. I think she wouldn't have get time.
Originally posted by vidya0000

Anandhi  why she didn't leave any cd to taai ji like how to make ginger tea?😡 like she left cd for her bapusa. I think she wouldn't have get time.

good one!
Or may be in the same cd, she could have added her recipe for 'adrak ki chai' ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†