Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Oh Wow this thread is mor intresting than the ATπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ela Thanks for giving me a good laugh...Anandi throwing saanchi out of the house🀣
Saanchi getting jagya to take care of her 🀣🀣🀣🀣
This is a gem...πŸ˜‰
and ur actually looking forward to saanchi jagya track πŸ˜•
Edited by nniks - 11 years ago
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Ela - is that a dig at me? Cuz I named their baby "Dukh" or "Dukhiya"... firstly that's notderogatory... I feel genuinely sorry for the child to have such parents. An egoistic father and a mother who doesn't even want kids...given her own verbally expressed wish to abort not just the current child but the 1st one. πŸ€“

There is nothing to feel bad dear,there is nothing wrong in having g and j as parents ,at least the child is having parents which is very important.
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: tanvismile

There is nothing to feel bad dear,there is nothing wrong in having g and j as parents ,at least the child is having parents which is very important.

Disagree with you.  Not every child has parents, but even more unfortunate is having parent who don't want you... I ve seen that with friends.   Its devastating to their psyche... to be that unloved and neglected.  Money truly cannot make up for love, care, and guidance.  
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
tv_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
this thread is active again..love each ones prespectives..so many ideas n so many views
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Ela - is that a dig at me? Cuz I named their baby "Dukh" or "Dukhiya"... firstly that's notderogatory... I feel genuinely sorry for the child to have such parents. An egoistic father and a mother who doesn't even want kids...given her own verbally expressed wish to abort not just the current child but the 1st one. πŸ€“ Jaggu really needs to become responsible and take care of his kid...and soon.

Anjana u surprised me. I myself have used
Dukhiyari word for Anandi. So I can hardly
object.
SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I am very frustrated coz they are throwing shashank out of show now...😑by putting him in jail...😭
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: elasingh

Anjana u surprised me. I myself have used
Dukhiyari word for Anandi. So I can hardly
object.

Oh phew... i thought u meant me when u said derogatory names for JG ka baby...

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudha100

I am very frustrated coz they are throwing shashank out of show now...😑by putting him in jail...😭

Don't worry about it... he will be back with a BANG post AnSh wedding to romance Sanchi ya some other Kanchi!
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sudha100

There is no way they can throw Shashank out of the show J has to be there without him the story will be only half complete.

This story is all about Balika vadhu and her very innocent pure and nadaan Balak var🀣

Balak var will be there in the story for ever making life difficult for A/G/Sanchi or whoever.
Edited by aparnauma - 11 years ago
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nniks

Oh Wow this thread is mor intresting than the ATπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ela Thanks for giving me a good laugh...Anandi throwing saanchi out of the house🀣

Saanchi getting jagya to take care of her 🀣

This is a gem...πŸ˜‰

and ur actually looking forward to saanchi jagya trackπŸ˜•

Glad to know that i made you laugh.