Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mocking_bird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This is not exactly frustration but,something that I find quite amusing. We,the people of India,know the amount of power and position  a minister  enjoyes vis-a-vis a sarpanch. No sarpanch in this country will take an MLA or a minister head on in front of media. Even if that sarpanch happens to be Anandi. 
The way she always says"Sarpanch hone ke nate.." makes me laugh. Does she think she is next to Chief Minister?  Who bothers about a sarpanch in this country? Tell me? Honestly? If she would have spoken to shiv's senior (Like the RDC or the secretary) then I could have understood.
Agreed that Shiv is upright,but, a serious lapse has been committed under his very nose and Heth Singh's allegation of Shiv spending a lot of time with his betrothed and neglecting his work is not totally baseless.
Of late,we have not seen Shiv attending office or office work at home.He is shown as a shy boy who has recently fallen in love.

Though Shiv's lapse in duty does not amount to suspension,still,a lapse is a lapse and that needs to be looked into no matter how upright you are.
So enter the dragon ..ooops--Jagya..another "mahaan" of this serial.
Welcome Sir..you are wanted here. 
Crunchie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Looks like lots of frustration for BV :)
Rat hole was in bad taste yaar, but otherwise badhiya hai sari bhadas nickel do!
:)
But few members soo much frustrated, everyday they come & post frusto only. Serial mein kuch zada Achha Nahi lag raha, lead Se bhi hate hai? Yaar har serial mein lead ko Siraf Achha dikhaya jata hai. Phir BV mein nothing new? Then why so much frustration Ji... Don't feel bad I am not picking fights but agar Aapko sahi mein Achha Nahi lag raha hai., everyday is frustrating you.., then you are you watching BV? why not something else Jo Aapko pasand ho?

But Haan all fans dislike some or other aspect of the serail and I like the fact that there is a frustration thread you voice the discontent. But yaar, not the basic foundation of the serial! And frustration also Periodically yaar, but every day? Edited by Crunchie - 11 years ago
Crunchie thumbnail
Originally posted by: mocking_bird

<font color="#9900cc">This is not exactly frustration but,something that I find quite amusing. We,the people of India,know the amount of power and position a minister enjoyes vis-a-vis a sarpanch. No sarpanch in this country will take an MLA or a minister head on in front of media. Even if that sarpanch happens to be Anandi.</font>

<font color="#9900cc">The way she always says"Sarpanch hone ke nate.." makes me laugh. Does she think she is next to Chief Minister? Who bothers about a sarpanch in this country? Tell me?Honestly? If she would have spoken to shiv's senior (Like the RDC or the secretary) then I couldhaveunderstood.</font>
<font color="#9900cc">Agreed that Shiv is upright,but, a serious lapse has been committed under his very nose and Heth Singh's allegationof Shiv spending a lot of time with his betrothed and neglecting his work is nottotallybaseless.</font>
<font color="#9900cc">Of late,we have not seen Shiv attending office or office work at home.He is shown as a shy boy who has recently fallen in love.</font>

<font color="#9900cc">Though Shiv's lapse in duty does not amount to suspension,still,a lapse is a lapse and that needs to be looked into no matter how upright you are.</font>
<font color="#9900cc">So enter the dragon ..ooops--Jagya..another "mahaan" of this serial.</font>
<font color="#9900cc">Welcome Sir..you are wanted here. </font>

I agree its very over the top. Even IAS don't talk like this with MLAs, forget about Sarpanch. Truth is a Sarpanch's post has little or no power when compared to an MLA. It's not about Anandi, but generally in India. And that too in front of media! I mean cmon!!
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Crunchie

Looks like lots of frustration for BV :)
Rat hole was in bad taste yaar, but otherwise badhiya hai sari bhadas nickel do!
:)
But few members soo much frustrated, everyday they come & post frusto only. Serial mein kuch zada Achha Nahi lag raha, lead Se bhi hate hai? Yaar har serial mein lead ko Siraf Achha dikhaya jata hai. Phir BV mein nothing new? Then why so much frustration Ji... Don't feel bad I am not picking fights but agar Aapko sahi mein Achha Nahi lag raha hai., everyday is frustrating you.., then you are you watching BV? why not something else Jo Aapko pasand ho?

But Haan all fans dislike some or other aspect and I like the fact that there is a frustration thread Yo voice all the discontent. Periodically yaar, but every day?

Dear this thread is made for ppl who find something absurd and silly in BV. Just as you advised
that those who do appreciate BV should watch somthing else, Dear Crunchie ,those who dont want to read critisism of BV should not visit this thread..😆
Edited by elasingh - 11 years ago
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: elasingh

Dear this thread is made for ppl who find something absurd and silly in BV. Just as you advised
that those who do appreciate BV should watch somthing else, Dear Crunchie ,those who dont want to read critisism of BV should not visit this thread..😆

😆😆
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Anjana u surprised me. I myself have used Dukhiyari word for Anandi. So I can hardly
object.

You used the right word for the right character, dear Ela.

Now we can see how that 'dukh' is getting transferred on to becchara shiv. His smooth life turning into a roller-coaster.
😆
Crunchie thumbnail

</div>
<div></div>Dear this thread is made for ppl who find something absurd and silly in BV. Just as you advised
<div>that those who do appreciate BV should watch somthing else, Dear Crunchie ,those who dont want to read critisism of BV should not visit this thread..😆

Good thought. But yaar aisa Nahi hai ki mujhe frustration Nahi. I also have over many aspects. So I want to come. But when I read comments, I feel lil bad. Kyonki yaar ray hole etc and some other comments I read leaves bad taste in mouth. Ek baat batao, har serial lead Se hi chalta hai, an focus to Anandi par hi hoga and yes uski over the top goodness par? Ab agar wohi pasand nahi to kya tuk banta hai dekhne ka. And sometimes I find illogical criticism also jispe Maine post bhi kiya tha.. Theek hai I know no solution is there... But hai to yeh frustration thread na? To Maine bhi nikal di! :)

But I am here to make friends.. Hi Ela . Here I find people don't reply too much to posts, aisa Kyon??Edited by Crunchie - 11 years ago
elasingh thumbnail
Dear first of all welcome to the forum. Secondly this is a very civilized forum. Thirdly ppl do reply.
We all are friends dear and I watch BV so I can come and talk to my friends. Basically its my timepass.
Crunchie thumbnail

Dear first of all welcome to the forum. Secondly this is a very civilized forum. Thirdly ppl do reply.

We all are friends dear and I watch BV so I can come and talk to my friends. Basically its my timepass.

Thank you :) yes I am new here. I don't even understand all the abbreviations. Civilized ki bauhat sari definitions hoti hain, different for everyone ;)
Yaa it's good fun to watch BV. I found this for by chance. But one request to you please do valid criticism, that's good & constructive. Aapki marzi Mano ya ms Mano. :)
Yaar Hindi ke words meta phone auto correct kar deta hai sorry agar Aapko padhne meinproblem hui ho to. That's also very frustrating!!
😆 😆
But I don't see much response to my posts you are only replying :)
elasingh thumbnail
Dear criticism valid hai ya nahi yeh toh sabke nazariye par depend karta hai.😆
Slowely all will reply to you.
All nice ppl in this forum.