Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
muje frustration nahi hai yahi mera frustration hai.. mai kya frustration..nikalu 
by the way thank you mansi for thread.. i am so late for thanking you.. 😆
Edited by DonIsback - 11 years ago
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crunchie

Good thought. But yaar aisa Nahi hai ki mujhe frustration Nahi. I also have over many aspects. So I want to come. But when I read comments, I feel lil bad. Kyonki yaar ray hole etc and some other comments I read leaves bad taste in mouth. Ek baat batao, har serial lead Se hi chalta hai, an focus to Anandi par hi hoga and yes uski over the top goodness par? Ab agar wohi pasand nahi to kya tuk banta hai dekhne ka. And sometimes I find illogical criticism also jispe Maine post bhi kiya tha.. Theek hai I know no solution is there... But hai to yeh frustration thread na? To Maine bhi nikal di! :)

But I am here to make friends.. Hi Ela . Here I find people don't reply too much to posts, aisa Kyon??

Dear friend Cruchie. When disrespectful comments are passed towards 'A-non lovers' (A for anandi), that should also leave a bad taste in everyone's mouths. but no one complains about that. 

Anyways, A-non lovers respect everyone and everything that is shown in this show - the rat holes, the 'rats' and even the 'brats'. we are not selective respecters.

Moreover, 'A-non lovers' are actually the true followers of Anandi's principles. we do not get agitated, do not make personal attacks when some members insult us at personal level and show no respect to us. We remain calm and composed (a quality of anandi) in every situation which you will notice very soon.
😆 cheers and have a nice day!

Edited by Shinya - 11 years ago
Crunchie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shinya

Dear friend Cruchie. When disrespectful comments are passed towards 'A-non lovers' (A for anandi), that should also leave a bad taste in everyone's mouths. but no one complains about that. 

Anyways, A-non lovers respect everyone and everything that is shown in this show - the rat holes, the 'rats' and even the 'brats'. we are not selective respecters.

Moreover, 'A-non lovers' are actually the true followers of Anandi's principles. we do not get agitated, do not make personal attacks when some members insult us at personal level and show no respect to us. We remain calm and composed (a quality of anandi) in every situation which you will notice very soon.

Hi Shinya.. how are you? 
Yaar Aapne mere seedhe question ka tedha jawab diya hai!! 😆

About members I can't say na.. like you said I will notice with time only. But agar aap per individually koi personal comments kare to aap report kariye. But agar aap show mein sab respect karte hain, to A is also part of show? 

But My question was different.. you are saying something else..

Have a nice day.
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Well said Shinya.👏👏
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crunchie

Hi Shinya.. how are you? 
Yaar Aapne mere seedhe question ka tedha jawab diya hai!! 😆

About members I can't say na.. like you said I will notice with time only. But agar aap per individually koi personal comments kare to aap report kariye. But agar aap show mein sab respect karte hain, to A is also part of show? 

But My question was different.. you are saying something else..

Have a nice day.

No dear friend, there was no 'tedha-ness' in my answer, neither was there any ambiguity. 
It was quite straightforward. 
You are new to the forum. Please have little patience...😆😆
elasingh thumbnail

No dear friend, there was no 'tedha-ness' in my answer, neither was there any ambiguity. 
It was quite straightforward. 
You are new to the forum. Please have little patience...😆😆

👏👏👏
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
really kabhi kisi member pe personal attack nahi kiya .empty mind is devil work shop yeh kis member ne kis member ke liye kaha tha .mujhe us topic ka naam bhi pata hai jisme empty devil ki baat boli gayiEdited by surabhi01 - 11 years ago
elasingh thumbnail
Jaggu was looking good  today.
elasingh thumbnail
Bhiarav Singh when will you understand ur mistakes? What is wrong with you?
What more cruelity you want to show towards him?
Only DS has sense to see Jagia's good deed.
Thank God.

I always said Jagia himself will confess his crimes.
Edited by elasingh - 11 years ago
Tuttifrutti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
What a u turn...I am all astonished ...all the people who were hell bent upon to see Jagya as a dead man...wow...all those have even scored more than  the Jgaya supporters when it comes to praise him today...So much critisim for the members who always beleived that Jagya has a right for rehab...but today...all those  people by adopting Jagya have prooved to be who are the real pigheads...😉😉😉😉😉😉

Another mockery of indian democracy...our dear Annadi ji has so much authorityy as a sarpach that she was roaming in the office of collector sahib as someone shopping in the Anarkali Bazaar..such a big case ..no office sealing ..but our Anandi ji has the full authority and access to each and every file...you rock my dear Anandi...People can not roam so freely in their homes the way you were roaming in the office of your hubby who is in the police station for a crime which he himself allowed to occur...😆😆😆😆😆

Another one googly from dear Would be Mrs Collector Sahib...she was talkiing to media...collector sahib did so much for controlling the swine flu ..collector sahib did so much for the poor farmers by giving permission for farmers' society..I am hundred percent sure she actully meant Jagya, not collector sahib...as the work done by Jagay during swine flu was appreciated by all the villagers..and similarly.. the initiative for society was also  from Jagya , ...as Het singh rightly said..collector sahib is busy in learning the ABC of love...😭😭😭😭
Previous
1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 118
Next