Frustration Thread 2 - DISCUSS HERE ONLY [DTNote: 134] - Page 9

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by aparnauma

Why did he sleep with her if he didn't think she was his wife?

Why manao suhag raat ?

Who did he think he was sleeping with?

When he wanted to sleep with her she was his patni and when he wanted Gauri he doesn't consider A as patni anymore๐Ÿ˜ก
  Are these above four lines are the pillars of a successful married life...
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ˆt was J who didn't want to live in a village and work in a village hospital and he was the one who wanted to live in Mumbai.
It was he who kicked A into rubbish bin along with his parents.
If he suffered it is because of his  own foolishness.

Anyway I dont think we should be discussing all the sins of Jagya on this auspicious occaion of his turning Mahaan๐Ÿ˜‰

Please continue with your party.๐Ÿฅณ

so people believe that person get happiness with only physical comfort ?? yesanandi has good cloth jwellery bed etc but can u tell me single episode when anandi laugh with open heart when jagya said to her that he does not love her and when she came to know jagya married to gauri .well after gaga marriage i saw anandi crying on silk bed  and inspite of living in luxury anandi always feel for poor family and help them like gulli phooli bhoori jyoti
Originally posted by devraniharish

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">๐Ÿ˜กHasne ki baat nahi @elasingh sahi bol rahi hain hain Anandi ko kya dukh hai ??? just ki jagiya ne usse apni wife nahi maana ๐Ÿ˜ฒ.</font>

Dear yahi baat toh hamre dosto ko samazh mein nahi aati.
I felt a disconnect with yesterday's episode. Ya it was emotional but it was without any thought. As suddenly they turned Jagya negative they turned him positive. It looked fake to mse. All his paap, everything washed away with one good gesture. One good deed! Is Jagya's standard that low ?
Everybody has forgotten everything so conveniently, doesn't happen in reality.
I am frustrated with this. I dont feel he has truly redeemed.
I think this a frustration thread for whole forum. And we are not 'guests'. I have seen only criticism of Ansndi here. All those who are good with Jagya's redemption shouldn't post here and amply our friends have pointed out that this frustration thread is for people who don't like something in the serial, then dear why are you posting in FT about what you liked in the episode then?
Let everyone express their frustrations!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ Edited by mansimat - 11 years ago
Originally posted by elasingh

Dear yahi baat toh hamre dosto ko samazh mein nahi aati.
Then why don't you explain?
Bhach ppl r talking abt reality. Can in real life a father can be so

cruel to his own son ? And the name of the thread is frustation thread.
Yahan par praise nahi frustations milege.
Is it frustration thread? Every one is having fun and I think this one is the most popular one. See, how quickly this has created so many pages since its creation! 

I did not know I have so many "frastu" friends!๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by aparnauma

๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ˆt was J who didn't want to live in a village and work in a village hospital and he was the one who wanted to live in Mumbai.
It was he who kicked A into rubbish bin along with his parents.
If he suffered it is because of his  own foolishness.

Anyway I dont think we should be discussing all the sins of Jagya on this auspicious occaion of his turning Mahaan๐Ÿ˜‰

Please continue with your party.๐Ÿฅณ

๐Ÿฅณ
Originally posted by mansimat

I felt a disconnect with yesterday's episode. Ya it was emotional but it was without any thought. As suddenly they turned Jagya negative they turned him positive. It looked fake to mse. All his paap, everything washed away with one good gesture. One good deed! Is Jagya's standard that low ?
Everybody has forgotten everything so conveniently, doesn't happen in reality.
I am frustrated with this. I dont feel he has truly redeemed.
I think this a frustration thread for whole forum. And we are not 'guests'. I have seen only criticism of Ansndi here. All those who are good with Jagya's redemption shouldn't post here and amply our friends have pointed out that this frustration thread is for people who don't like something in the serial, then dear why are you posting in FT about what you liked in the episode then?
Let everyone express their frustrations!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Frustation thread is never meant for to cricise Anandi...This is the thread where everyone have the authority to comment respectfully...I know that sometimes Anandi is shown as a superwoman for which she was commented that it does not happen in actual life... Even if Jagya has done something wrong..he is also given the proper dose here...

"Guest"...that comment was in light mood as Jagay s redemption was celebrated ...Also best time  to celebrate for mehandi of Ansh...