Posted: 11 years ago

Hey Guys!
I am here with some masti wali FF

Inspiration, well.. my friend has a very hot brother and I have a huge crush on him. And she has a huge crush on my brother. So I thought of writing a story on my 'Best Friends Brother' but with a twist.

What ever happens in this FF is nothing related to what happens in my life. 

~~

Best Friend's Brother [BFB]
P
rologu

"Panchi! Panchi!"

"What?" I turned back, and saw my best friend, Kiya with puppy dog face.

"Please you have to com--"

"NO!" I kind-of raised my voice.  

"Miss. Rastogi and Miss Shergil, any problem?" Mrs. Madhura asked us with her deathly glare.

"No" We both replied in a very soft voice.

"Well, I have a problem! Detention for both of you!" She yelled at us and went back to explaining the lesson.

I glared at Kiya. This is the 3rd time in the week when I am getting detention and that too because of Kiya Shergil.

The bell rang after 5 minutes. I walked out and heard Kiya apologizing to me, "I am sorry! Panchuu! Panchiii!"

We both walked to our lockers, Kiya's locker was next to mine.

"Please you have to go to that party! Its gonna be awesome after all its Piya Chachos partaahh!" Kiya jumped with excitement. I felt bad, if I'll go, she'll go. But if I don't go she wont go.

"Look this is the last time I am telling you, I am not going and that's final. I have babysitting to do on Friday! And I need money really badly."

"Ask your parents for money!" Kiya suggested as she took out her maths text book.

"Can't, they don't want me to be dependent on them. So I have to make money on my own, so I am babysitting these 3 kids and I'll get paid, Rs. 1750." I gave her a sad smile.

"I'll give u some--" I cut her off.

"No thank you. I don't like taking money from you and u know that!" Kiya sighed.

"Fine, I guess its alright. I wont be going then.." I looked at her and she was upset.

"Kiya, you should go, just because  I am not going doesn't meant that you should also not go." Kiya looked at me as if I am crazy.

"Oye! Are u outta your mind? Remember 8th grade?  We made a rule book.." She took out the rulebook from her bag and opened it, "Page 64, Rule # 53, whatever party we go, we'll go together." Kiya read it and smiled at me.

"You are the best friend I can never get." We both said at the same time and laughed.

"Hey see how stupid we were back those days.." She laughed and I joined her, there were photos of me and Kiya together. From baby to teenage age.

Picture :- Kiya and Panchi laughing. (Age 9)
Caption :- We are the weirdest best friends!! 

Picture :- Kiya crying because she got less marks, Panchi hugging her. (Age 11)
Caption :- 'My shoulders are small but you can cry on them.'

I flipped the book to the last page.

"Rule # 99, Never to fall in love with each others brothers." 

~~ 

For next part :- 

Comments :- 8 
Edited by -Alia- - 11 years ago
This was really cute Alia.😊
loved it to the core
Interesting concept.
They made rulebook and the rule #99 was so cuteπŸ˜†
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜‰
Plz continue soon.
As this is the first part I'm not able to leave big comment but will surely leave them in your every update
LOVED ITπŸ˜‰
I saw I was the first person to comment.
Yippie 
Awesome FF Alia... Kiya Shergill!!! OMG KiyaRa!!!!!
awesome concept
Awesome start. Loved it. Update soon and pm me :p
@Waniie (Keshiya) - Thanks meri jaanu! Do comment on the next parts! πŸ˜†
@Lizzie_Angel - Thanks! πŸ˜† Kiya is sister of Ranveer.. kahin tum kuch aur sochne lagi, its dangerous!! πŸ˜† 
@Missscarlet - Thanks! πŸ˜† Will surely do! Edited by -Alia- - 11 years ago
OMG! Awesome concept! Do continue!
interesting concept will love to read more..continue soon
ps: see 8 likes ho gaye..nw update ASAPπŸ˜›
My best friend's brother! πŸ˜†

AWESOME start. Can't wait to read more. Do update soon! πŸ˜ƒ