Jeannie aur Juju

ff:[Jeanie Aur Juju] 11-2-13 (Epi 8 on Page 12!)

I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
<font size="4"> ff:[Jeanie Aur Juju] 21/11/12 Update</font>

<font size="4">Epi starts with Vicky returning home and he is surprised as he cannot see jeanie anywhere andhe call jeanie and jeanie appears infront of him and aks the order and Vicky tell her to bring food as he is really hungry and Jeanie says that she hasn't prepared food and Vicky says''then bring it with magic!'' Jeanie says''What is this juju you were the one who stopped me from doing any magic and now you are telling me to do magic what should i do now?'' Juju says''Jeanie do the magic!'' And jeanie is super happy as she has got the permission to do magic and soon she brings a feast for vicky and he haves it.</font>

<font size="4">At Priya's House:</font>

<font size="4">Priya is sitting on bed and she thinks'' something is wrong with vicky he is behaving weird and why he takes jeanie's name everywhere something is fishy but what?''</font>

<font size="4">AT Neighbours House:</font>

<font size="4">Neighbour think'' no matter what! i will proof that there is a gost in vick's house and he then starts thinking and yells''idea!''</font>

<font size="4">AT Vicky's House:</font>

<font size="4">Vicky is calling someone and Jeanie appears she says''Juju again you are calling sweetie pie?'' Vicky says yes and Jeanie thinks''Juju will never stop talking with Sweetie pie so i will have to stop Sweetie pie!" Jeanie smiles and blinks.</font>

<font size="4">AT Priya's house:</font>

<font size="4">Priya picks up the phone and starts talking but her voice is not coming she tries a lot but voice is not coming.</font>
<font size="4">Here vicky says ''Why is priya not talking and if she don't wants to talk then why she picked up the phone jeanie is smiling listening to this.</font>

<font size="4">AT Neighbours house:</font>

<font size="4">Vicky's neighbour fits a camera at window and zooms it and sees jeanie sitting in hall is visible on camera screen he then thinks''it's good that that bhoot is visible in this camera now when this bhoot will disappear and appear this camera will shoot the video and then i will proove everyone that there is bhoot in the house. his wife says''comeon we are getting late for the party and he then pushes the recording button and recording starts and he leaves.</font>

<font size="4">AT Vicky's house:</font>

<font size="4">Priya's father calls vicky at his house in emergency.</font>

<font size="4">AT Priya's house:</font>

<font size="4">Vicky comes to know that priya has lost her voice.priya's father calls a doctor and Vicky thinks something and leaves the room.</font>

<font size="4">Jeanie is watching tv when phone rings and it's vicky he says''Jeanie i told you na don't do any magic what you have done to priya's voice this is called misuse of powers.'' jeanie thinks''omg juju is again angry on me and he is correct as i should not hurt anyone with my magic!'' she then asks vicky''juju now what should i do?'' vicky says coem here and solve this problem!'' Jeanie thinks when i can solve this problem standing here then why is juju calling me there?'' Jeanie blinks and vanishes here camera records this.</font>

<font size="4">AT Priya's house jeanie makes priya alright with her magic and when priya asks vicky how it hapened and how can it be ok by itself vicky says''i think you might hav ehad something which caused allergy.'' Priya is confused on vicky's answer and tehn vicky says he is leaving . outside the house jeanie and juju meet and jeanie with magic brings juju home and when they both appear in hall camera also records it.</font>

<font size="4">Vicky is upset and jeanie is trying to cheer him up but he is not smiling jeanie tries many avatars to make juju laugh but he is serious and jeanie asks''juju why you are so sad?'' Vicky says''Jeanie bank is not giving loan of 5 crore if bank will not give then priya airlines will decline.'' Jeanie thinks something and she smiles and cutely says''it is so simple i will solve this problem don't be upset for these tiny things juju you look good when you smile''. Epi ends on cute smiling face of Jeanie.</font>

<font size="4">PRECAP:</font>

<font size="4">AT Neighbours House:</font>

<font size="4">Neighbour is holding camera and he calls his wife and hsows her the video in which jeanie suddenly and disappears and then suddenly appears alongwith vicky.Both husband wife are shocked on watching this.I hope you liked it those who want pm whenever i update can send me a buddy request sorry for spelling mistakes if any.please do comment about the update.</font>

Edited by I-Luv-Rashi - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
amazin cant wait to hear the nxt part...
sravaniayesetti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome part
waiting for next update
zabo123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Amazing omg what will happen when the neighbour. Wife sees the video
I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Ani_p

amazin cant wait to hear the nxt part...

thanks dear for appreciating the update
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Res will read when i am at homee 
H_Rockerz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome...
can't wait for the next part
Edited by Himani_Rocks - 11 years ago
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awsm fantastic please do continue
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Alina 😊 Amazing dear asual 👏
waiting for next update 😉

Thanks the pm dear 😛
nikkitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank for such a nice WU alina. Enjoyed today's episode. Tomorrow's episode must be very interesting. Thinking what happens when neighbors know about 'JEANIE'.