SSR Obsession Syndrome #6 KPC trailer with Dabanng - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by AshuNaik

kaunsa? India Journal? I want to ask ki is that site so famous or its like TOI??

Seems like they have hired some biased ppls like IF..lol
na baba anki update wala do u dont think she hinted at pr quiting mujhe kisi angle se kpc ke liye nahi laga she looks sad๐Ÿ˜ญ
and indiajournal no idea if dont talk about them atleast tc gave an article but these idiots๐Ÿ˜ก
Sushant Singh Rajput may sign new films of UTV, YRF

Nov 23, 2012, 11.18AM IST 

Subhash K Jha 

With two UTV Films, a Yashraj production and Raj Kumar Hirani's next in his repertoire, Sushant Singh Rajput is going places. 

Done with Ranveer Singh's flamboyance for now, we hear Yashraj Films is adamant on utilizing and promoting the talents of Sushant Singh Rajput to the optimum. While Sushant has been signed for one major project by Yashraj the banner is, according to a source, "a hundred percent keen" to sign this much in-demand newcomer for two other projects. Only hitch is, Sushant is under contract with UTV who are launching him as a leading man in Abhishek Kapoor's Kai Po Che. New Talent seems much in-demand in Bollywood, what with a handful of so-called A-listers demanding multi-cores in fees, and getting away with it. Both UTV and Yashraj Films seem equally keen to utilize Sushant's talents.

While UTV's Kai Po Che featuring Sushant along with two other male leads (Rajkumar Yadav and Amit Sadh) is almost ready for release, Yashraj has just secured Sushant as the male lead for Maneesh Sharma's next film with Parineeti Chopra. While Sushant Singh Rajput begged off any comment on the issue, a very reliable source close to UTV confirmed that Sushant is indeed bound by a contract by UTV. Says the source, "For some time now Aditya Chopra had been looking at Sushant as a potential Yashraj trouper. They've recently launched Ranveer and Arjun Kapoor. Now they're looking at Sushant. Sushant was offered Yashraj's Aurangzeb and one other film which the young actor couldn't do because of his contract with UTV. However when Maneesh Sharma's film with Parineeti Chopra was offered to Sushant, he just couldn't say no. Sushant approaches UTV's Ronnie Screwvala directly asking his permission to do the film. Ronnie gave the go-ahead but on condition that Sushant will do another film, this time as a solo lead, with UTV immediately after completing his Yashraj film."

Apparently UTV has a solo-hero rom-com ready to go on the floors the minute Sushant completes his Yashraj Film. 

Clearly the newcomer's windfal has proven to be larger than he expected it to be. Sushant Singh Rajput remained unavailable for comment.

Edited by AshuNaik - 23 November 2012 at 5:15am  credits Ashu
Originally posted by dhoomdhadaka

Sushant Singh Rajput may sign new films of UTV, YRF

Nov 23, 2012, 11.18AM IST 

Subhash K Jha 

With two UTV Films, a Yashraj production and Raj Kumar Hirani's next in his repertoire, Sushant Singh Rajput is going places. 

Done with Ranveer Singh's flamboyance for now, we hear Yashraj Films is adamant on utilizing and promoting the talents of Sushant Singh Rajput to the optimum. While Sushant has been signed for one major project by Yashraj the banner is, according to a source, "a hundred percent keen" to sign this much in-demand newcomer for two other projects. Only hitch is, Sushant is under contract with UTV who are launching him as a leading man in Abhishek Kapoor's Kai Po Che. New Talent seems much in-demand in Bollywood, what with a handful of so-called A-listers demanding multi-cores in fees, and getting away with it. Both UTV and Yashraj Films seem equally keen to utilize Sushant's talents.

While UTV's Kai Po Che featuring Sushant along with two other male leads (Rajkumar Yadav and Amit Sadh) is almost ready for release, Yashraj has just secured Sushant as the male lead for Maneesh Sharma's next film with Parineeti Chopra. While Sushant Singh Rajput begged off any comment on the issue, a very reliable source close to UTV confirmed that Sushant is indeed bound by a contract by UTV. Says the source, "For some time now Aditya Chopra had been looking at Sushant as a potential Yashraj trouper. They've recently launched Ranveer and Arjun Kapoor. Now they're looking at Sushant. Sushant was offered Yashraj's Aurangzeb and one other film which the young actor couldn't do because of his contract with UTV. However when Maneesh Sharma's film with Parineeti Chopra was offered to Sushant, he just couldn't say no. Sushant approaches UTV's Ronnie Screwvala directly asking his permission to do the film. Ronnie gave the go-ahead but on condition that Sushant will do another film, this time as a solo lead, with UTV immediately after completing his Yashraj film."

Apparently UTV has a solo-hero rom-com ready to go on the floors the minute Sushant completes his Yashraj Film. 

Clearly the newcomer's windfal has proven to be larger than he expected it to be. Sushant Singh Rajput remained unavailable for comment.

Edited by AshuNaik - 23 November 2012 at 5:15am  credits Ashu

i say it again  i hv loved this article!

thnks ashu n anshi tnks for posting here
lol rasika i liked it too plus subhash is no aira gira so it hold worth and ashu asked me to post

lol rasika i liked it too plus subhash is no aira gira so it hold worth and ashu asked me to post

bang on anshi subhash is a smone who is counted among the seniors  n  is imp
so his words  i like๐Ÿ˜Š
rasika ji time to finish fc off many their ๐Ÿ˜†

rasika ji time to finish fc off many their ๐Ÿ˜†

aye ! mam!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
https://www.facebook.com/chetanbhagat.fanpage
Answer yes on this poll...
hi riju pls comment on my new topic and cheer naresh up poor guy does soo much and get bashed