SSR Obsession Syndrome #6 KPC trailer with Dabanng - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
update to update i want him to post a new pic.
first let him update tanmi it is such tricky situation he might be both happy and sad i still remeber how upset he was wen anki was eliminated first time and now it is a mess for her so he might be worried too
u r right. Anki needs his support now. 
i know he is really sensitive and caring 
true yaar. this is the reason i love them so much. totally made for each other.  they love , support each other and don't forget to thank each other for love and support
i know tanmi sushant must be standing by her i know Anki never wanted to leave pr but ek is really scaring her away😆
arey which actress wants to play nani at the age of 28. she wanted to leave before the leap also. bt stayed back bec Ekta promised her a show and may be she thought if they both leave the show together ekta would be angry and make things difficult for both. 
well tanmi ifeel second point more appropriate ekta tried and ruined pulkit rajeev is somewhere bearing burnt and luckily sushant didnt have to bear burnt a well thought decision
Abhishek Kapoor ?@Abhishekapoor

"@hegdedarsh: @sushita_fc @abhishekapoor howz UTV as a producer???"They've been fabulous and very excited about my film

Collapse 
  •  Retweeted 
  •  Favorite
10:14 AM - 24 Nov 12  Details
Tweet text
Image will appear as a link
3mMukesh chhabra ?@CastingChhabra

@Abhishekapoor gattu ji mubarak ho

Expand
Originally posted by dhoomdhadaka

well tanmi ifeel second point more appropriate ekta tried and ruined pulkit rajeev is somewhere bearing burnt and luckily sushant didnt have to bear burnt a well thought decision

ya i also feel that.