SSR Obsession Syndrome #6 KPC trailer with Dabanng - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
ya Anshi me too want exclusive Sushita pics which only they have😉
hmm tanmi but will anki attend is my question well she might na i wish
btw BS fans are epic he says he is leaving shows for movie they dont believe telling sp is making up stories epic ness of fandom🤣
Anki  will attend. Sushant takes her to all his parties. if she is nt in kolkata she will attend for sure(i dnt think she is in kolkata).

i think she is in kolkata the new promo made me feel tat ðŸ˜• i am confused may be HT fans had wrong info bas
ppl only love his character nt the actor. whats wrong in it if he wants to do better things in life. they are just making things difficlut for him. jane do. hame kya 
i bet tanmi btw he is not gud actor too (my pov )
Originally posted by dhoomdhadaka

i think she is in kolkata the new promo made me feel tat ðŸ˜• i am confused may be HT fans had wrong info bas

may be. bt that person said that ht himself told her that(may be in FB). i hope she is nt there. what she will do there. distribute sweets ki lo me naani ban gayi

i bet tanmi btw he is not gud actor too (my pov )

100% agree. he is nt good actor and i don't like that show
Edited by majoni03 - 11 years ago
mujhe kya maloom moreover havent seen promo properly waise iske liye why they need kolkata they could have made a set

mujhe kya maloom moreover havent seen promo properly waise iske liye why they need kolkata they could have made a set

ye to Ekta ko hi pata😆.