SSR Obsession Syndrome #6 KPC trailer with Dabanng - Page 8

Posted: 11 years ago
hmm story focus arvi why are they torturing Anki we might miss seing Anki on kpc wrap ðŸ˜­
hmm i bet tanmi 
this is what i dont understand. hope she can attend kpc party. if she comes online then ask her where is she
she or susahnt are merely updating not replying anyone ðŸ˜†
k i hate tis if is damn biased ðŸ˜¡ not a single article on sushant and he has bestt production house of country but article and article on BS so much biasness😡
Originally posted by dhoomdhadaka

k i hate tis if is damn biased ðŸ˜¡ not a single article on sushant and he has bestt production house of country but article and article on BS so much biasness😡

Anshi re these idiots would be forced to write on Sush after KPC box office success and when Sush n Aamir pose in one frame for PK..
Recently Aamir was in star plus event it seems to promote Talaash and he was mentioning after Doom 3 completes its PK for him and all star plus actors were around him but I seldom are anyone going to be in one frame with him and that honor goes to our Sush ðŸ˜ƒ.
Star is trying their best to publize their actors with Aamir but the winner is our Sush and when PK first frame with Sush n Aamir in same frame comes out then I would love to see all those idiots reactions😃
Dont worry Anshi all these idiots will have to u-turn and come back for sure.😉
dude point is how if cooly neglects sushant yaar he is not doing aira gaira movies he is doing yrf ,UTV and Hirani movie god knows why cant IF get an article so difficult is it wen they can copy past bs int to toi why not toi report of Sushant😡

dude point is how if cooly neglects sushant yaar he is not doing aira gaira movies he is doing yrf ,UTV and Hirani movie god knows why cant IF get an article so difficult is it wen they can copy past bs int to toi why not toi report of Sushant😡
Anshi these guys in short lack professionalism .Like I pointed out earlier they dont know how to analyze the magnanimity of things and how to analyze/research n provide their inputs in general.
For them BS's quitting on health reasons with no films signed yet comes up a priority over Sush's movie deal when the entire article was suppose to be on films signed by the two actors..Totally shallow stuff.
Totally lack of depth in analysis and lacks originality.
So these articles are going to be only like this re..Dont bother wasting your energy on them ðŸ˜‰
Edited by Jaishankar - 11 years ago

i wish jai they get some sense
Exactly re for eg the article they wrote on films signed by BS and Sush,
For them BS's quitting on health reasons with no films signed yet comes up a priority over Sush's movie deal when the entire article was suppose to be on films signed by the two actors..Totally shallow stuff re.
arey tat is better see article on if homepage ðŸ˜¡

arey tat is better see article on if homepage ðŸ˜¡

I saw it re..Well no comments is what one can I say I guess ðŸ¤“..Totally clueless poor souls on who is the buzz in BW world right now..Guess we are better in update than them at the moment.