.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Roshini1494

🤗
I know because ur siggy dabba always attracted me ☺️
Prem-Mukti are aanchu's top fav 😳 Dont tell u started watching coz of her 🤣
@bold: i found a MDK lover here  Tht movie is my fav  Raj and Pooja ☺️
I like Rani and Hrithik individually more...but Raj-Pooja Friendship made me love them as a pair..

🤗
Aww, thank you so much. But all credits goes to the amazing siggymakers we have☺️
No, no. When I joined IF I found a lot of Angad-Kripa and Prem-Mukti fans. I never used to watch daily soaps back then (good ol' days!). So Angad-Kripa I caught up with last year. Prem-Mukti, I know their story because my sister used to follow them but not watched scene-to-scene😊

@MDK: OMG, I love that movie and can watch it any number of times
I also like HR and Rani individually more but Raj-Pooja I heart☺️
Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -BlackBeauty-

🤗
Aww, thank you so much. But all credits goes to the amazing siggymakers we have☺️
No, no. When I joined IF I found a lot of Angad-Kripa and Prem-Mukti fans. I never used to watch daily soaps back then (good ol' days!). So Angad-Kripa I caught up with last year. Prem-Mukti, I know their story because my sister used to follow them but not watched scene-to-scene😊

@MDK: OMG, I love that movie and can watch it any number of times
I also like HR and Rani individually more but Raj-Pooja I heart☺️

Yup..Even u r an amazing siggy maker 😳 I m not so good at siggy making 😆 I m happy with avis  Oh ok...I sometimes wished to join IF a long back...😆 I watched one or two scenes of Prem-Mukti..thts all..😳

Me too love tht movie a lot...it is always top in my list  i have already seen it so many times...whenever i feel good..i watch tht movie...now as u reminded me..i gonna watch some random scenes ☺️ Raj-Pooja are always my fav...I believe this friendship-love stories... Raj-Pooja, Raj-Anjali, Jai-aditi are some of my favs in it ❤️
.Jane.. thumbnail

Yup..Even u r an amazing siggy maker 😳 I m not so good at siggy making 😆 I m happy with avis  Oh ok...I sometimes wished to join IF a long back...😆 I watched one or two scenes of Prem-Mukti..thts all..😳

Me too love tht movie a lot...it is always top in my list  i have already seen it so many times...whenever i feel good..i watch tht movie...now as u reminded me..i gonna watch some random scenes ☺️ Raj-Pooja are always my fav...I believe this friendship-love stories... Raj-Pooja, Raj-Anjali, Jai-aditi are some of my favs in it ❤️

Aww, that's sweet of you, Rosh but I also lack a lot of skills for making siggies. I prefer my avis😆.😆
I, too, feel I joined IF a bit too late but I used to be part of another discussion forum before that which I had joined in May/June 2008 and it was from there that I discovered IF.

I knoww. I have it recorded on my Tata Sky and I watch it every now and then. That movie never gets old man! I love Raj-Anjali too though somehow, I dunno why, Jai-Aditi didn't work for me😳
Roshini1494 thumbnail

Aww, that's sweet of you, Rosh but I also lack a lot of skills for making siggies. I prefer my avis😆.😆
I, too, feel I joined IF a bit too late but I used to be part of another discussion forum before that which I had joined in May/June 2008 and it was from there that I discovered IF.

I knoww. I have it recorded on my Tata Sky and I watch it every now and then. That movie never gets old man! I love Raj-Anjali too though somehow, I dunno why, Jai-Aditi didn't work for me😳

I have seen ur avis on Mayur... ur coloring ☺️ I sometimes feel avis r easy to make with CS5..no need of blending nd all tht like siggy 😆 but i sometimes feel i joined during right age...I joined when i was 16 😳 but nw i see 13yr olds in IF...
The first movie i downloaded after i got net is MDK ☺️ yup...😳 The songs in JTYJN made me fall in love with Jai-Aditi..I love Possessiveness in friendship...thts y i love tht movie 😳
.Jane.. thumbnail

I have seen ur avis on Mayur... ur coloring ☺️ I sometimes feel avis r easy to make with CS5..no need of blending nd all tht like siggy 😆 but i sometimes feel i joined during right age...I joined when i was 16 😳 but nw i see 13yr olds in IF...
The first movie i downloaded after i got net is MDK ☺️ yup...😳 The songs in JTYJN made me fall in love with Jai-Aditi..I love Possessiveness in friendship...thts y i love tht movie 😳

Oh have you? Thank you so much🤗
It's been so long since I made anything on MayUr
Avis are easy but they take up so much of time, uff! And my lappy always gets hanged
You need to be a lot more aesthetic and creative with siggies. That comes with experimentation which requires time which I never have🤣.🤣
I joined when I was 17. 13? I've seen 11 year olds too🤣.🤣

Aww. That's cute. It's an evergreen movie no doubt
Ya a lot of my friends loved JTYJN too❤️
Roshini1494 thumbnail

Oh have you? Thank you so much🤗
It's been so long since I made anything on MayUr
Avis are easy but they take up so much of time, uff! And my lappy always gets hanged
You need to be a lot more aesthetic and creative with siggies. That comes with experimentation which requires time which I never have🤣.🤣
I joined when I was 17. 13? I've seen 11 year olds too🤣.🤣

Aww. That's cute. It's an evergreen movie no doubt
Ya a lot of my friends loved JTYJN too❤️

for me avis take less time..take 5-10 mins 😳 i stopped making small avis as it takes time to stack...so ly video siggies 😳I m not much creative..so no to siggy making 🤣
tht means u r one or two yr older than me 😳 These days kids 😳 I played games in computer (dave,RoadRash) , played hide and seek, watched kid's shows on tv when i was 11..
but i wonder why MDK was not a hit 😳
JTYJN was feel good movie 
.Jane.. thumbnail

for me avis take less time..take 5-10 mins 😳 i stopped making small avis as it takes time to stack...so ly video siggies 😳I m not much creative..so no to siggy making 🤣
tht means u r one or two yr older than me 😳 These days kids 😳 I played games in computer (dave,RoadRash) , played hide and seek, watched kid's shows on tv when i was 11..
but i wonder why MDK was not a hit 😳
JTYJN was feel good movie 

Really? I also work for only that much time but cropping and sizing for me takes time. I guess my processor is slow.
Ya, I turned 20 last month😳
OMG, I knowww! Kids these days are growing up so fast! I can never imagine 11 year old me watching dramas and drooling on IF😳 Life was so much better back then <33
MDK was too predictable for some people, I guess. I dunno why they even keep that criteria in mind. Yes, for thrillers it's good if the movie is unpredictable but not these kinds🥱
Roshini1494 thumbnail

Really? I also work for only that much time but cropping and sizing for me takes time. I guess my processor is slow.
Ya, I turned 20 last month😳
OMG, I knowww! Kids these days are growing up so fast! I can never imagine 11 year old me watching dramas and drooling on IF😳 Life was so much better back then <33
MDK was too predictable for some people, I guess. I dunno why they even keep that criteria in mind. Yes, for thrillers it's good if the movie is unpredictable but not these kinds🥱

Yup...u use CS5?? it takes less time for me...i usually take time in coloring and text 🤔
I will turn 18 by Dec ☺️ true...I watched popeye and tom & jerry when i was 11 😳 I cant imagine myself watching IPK or any drama 😆 Life was awesome during tht time...
In tht case Almost all the love stories are predictable...and ya..thrillers must be unpredictable..not love stories 🤔 we all know hero heroine will be together at the end in some or the other way 😆
.Jane.. thumbnail

Yup...u use CS5?? it takes less time for me...i usually take time in coloring and text 🤔
I will turn 18 by Dec ☺️ true...I watched popeye and tom & jerry when i was 11 😳 I cant imagine myself watching IPK or any drama 😆 Life was awesome during tht time...
In tht case Almost all the love stories are predictable...and ya..thrillers must be unpredictable..not love stories 🤔 we all know hero heroine will be together at the end in some or the other way 😆

Ya, I use CS5😳
I take time if I'm trying a new colouring but like I said, I don't have time for experimentation.
Aww, special wala birthday! I knoww, OMG, I would choose T&J and Popeye and their likes over these stupid dramas any day🤣.🤣
I know. Hero-heroine will be together, living happily ever after and that is how I like it

Anyway, Rosh, me leaving now. Gonna study for a bit then go to bed, Take care and all the best🤗
Roshini1494 thumbnail

Ya, I use CS5😳
I take time if I'm trying a new colouring but like I said, I don't have time for experimentation.
Aww, special wala birthday! I knoww, OMG, I would choose T&J and Popeye and their likes over these stupid dramas any day🤣.🤣
I know. Hero-heroine will be together, living happily ever after and that is how I like it

Anyway, Rosh, me leaving now. Gonna study for a bit then go to bed, Take care and all the best🤗

Even i dont like experimenting 🤣 Yup...entering adulthood..more rights 😆
T&J and Popeye... I can watch them even today..I miss them 😭
Even i like happy ending though sad wala have more impact on u 🤔
Me too going to leave...I am confused whether to study or sleep 😆
Bye...Take care..all the best to u also..Love u 🤗