..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I had written this on KriYaansh.Then I imagined KiSha on it and liked the idea.Because jealus KD is like a million dollar bucks😉And so...I have reposted it with KiSha.Hope you like it.In case you wanna read the original...

Add KiSha_TBP for pms in the future.I feel a KiyaRa OS coming up anyways😉

BTW...Pls tell me if you see Kria,Rey,Sharon,St. Louis...or any other unknown names anywhere😆

KiSha OS~Mine~

The Royal gang looked at each other warily before looking back at one of the hosts in a manner as if they expected her to burst like the bomb that she was(😆).Half the boys in the room were eyeing her, while she fumed at the one guy who was NOT.Panchi stepped forward bravely and hesitantly put her hand on her friend...s shoulder.

"Umm Kiya...",said Panchi in a nervous voice."You okay."

Kiya Gujral turned around to face her friends, anger etched on her face.No wonder ALMOST every boy could not take their eyes off her.She looked hotter than ever in her black strapless dress.

Kiya saw the worried expression on her friends' faces.She forced herself to relax and with great difficulty smiled at them.Though it came out more like a grimace.

"Chill guys.I'm not gonna eat you up.",said Kiya lightly.

"Yeah um...ok then lets go eat something something else Kiya.",said Ranveer, in an attempt to divert her attention from her previous subject of interest.

"Thanx Ranveer...Not really hungry.You guys go ahead though.",said Kiya."Go on ...I'll come soon.",she said to Panchi.

"Why not???So that she can make my dost a ghost.",said Panchi under her breath.

Kiya however had turned back again to see the insufferable git of a casanova, otherwise known as Keshav Desai, flirting shamelessly with some bimbo in HER party, in HER house and right in front of HER.What the hell did he think of himself.He had been ignoring her all night and now he was chatting up some fan girl of his!!!The nerve of him.

As she stared at them, fuming with anger, KD for a second lifted his eyes to meet hers before going back to talking with the girl in front of him.Kiya stopped shaking with anger out of surprise.What the hell!!!In that one moment she had seen...TRIUMPH in his eyes.Wait a sec...he was PURPOSELY trying to get her riled up and make her jealous.She started to tremble again.How dare he???She would go right up to him and tell him exactly what she thought of him and...

Kiya suddenly stopped her train of thought as an idea formed in her mind.She raised her eyebrows and smirked, scaring the hell out of her gang and making them think that she was bipolar.

"Two can play at a game ' Kay...Dee..."

She composed herself and turned around smiling to her friends.

"Hey guys...dont you think this party's getting a bit boring.Lets spice it up a bit ,shall we?"

"Spice it up.",gulped Panchi.

"Come on Panchi...sometimes I think you have no trust in me at all."Kiya turned around to face KD."Just wait and watch."Saying this she went away from there.

Panchi turned towards the gang.

"What do you think...Murder."

"After torturing him painfully and slowly.",agreed Ranveer.

Suddenly the lights went of.People screamed in fright.Then just as quickly disco lights lit up the hall.

Kiya stood on her new revolving oreo looking ultra sexy with a seductive look on her face.Every male within a 10 mile radius stood with their jaws open, including the Royal hottie(do I even need to specify).Kiya smirked.

"My turn..."

The catchy tune of Right Round(Flo Rida ft Ke$ha) started to play.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OilMvf3fTM

Green-FloRida Orange -Kesha

You spin my head right round, right round
When you go down, when you go down down

A light flashed on Kiya as she stood looking at the crowd with a true diva pose.

She climbed down the oreo and strutted towards the crowd, mouthing the words of the song.She looked straight at KD and walked towards him...

Hey
Hopped out of that house with my swagger
Hop in that with dough, I got places to go!
People to see, time is precious
I look at my crowd and they out of control

She smirked at KD and just before she reached him, twirled right into the arms of his rival Rahul Mehta, a new comer in Royal who had been pursuing Kiya ever since he had come.No prizes for guessing why KD hated him.She circled him holding his left hand with her own then twirled into him ,after which he lifted her, and after turning round once put her on the ground.Her partner looked like Christmas had come early, while KD,whom Kiya could see over Rahul's shoulder was literally shaking with anger.

Just like my mind where I'm going
No women, no shorties, no nothin but clothes
No stoppin now, my parolees on role
I like my jewelry, that's always on gold

She moved away from Rahul, went to the front of the crowd and did some insane hip hop moves, which had the crowd blowing their lungs out.She then went to her friends, circled them and then winked at them before going back to her partner.Panchi was smirking mischeviously, Piddi and Ranveer were trying hard not to roll on the floor with laughter,Bobby raised her eyebrows and playfully winked back at Kiya, while the others rolled their eyes, though had an expectant look on their face.

I know the storm is comin
My pockets keep tellin me it's gonna shower
Call up my homies that's home
Then pop in the night cuz it's meant to be ours
We keep a fade away shot cuz we ballin
It's platinum patron that be ours
Lil mama, I owe you just like the flowers
Girl you to drink with all that and power clubs

Kiya danced around Rahul, all the while looking at KD...

Rahul dipped her and then pulled her up close to him. Kiya was still looking at KD and the murderous,calculating expression on his face...

She turned around to face the crowd...KD...and slid down his front, without touching him.KD had a determined look on her face...

From the top of the pole I watch her go down
She got me throwin my money around
Ain't nothin more beautiful to be found
It's goin down down

She once more went center stage and did her own moves which had everyone cheering even harder...

From the top of the pole I watch her go down
She got me throwin my money around
Ain't nothin more beautiful to be found
It's goin down down

Kiya suddenly stopped and looked around.Where was KD???He was no longer standing where he was earlier.The music went on...

Suddenly she felt a tug on her arm...

Hey
Shawty must know I'm not playin
My money love her like a numba one fan
Don't look at my mouth, let her talk to my fans
My Benjamin Franklins

Kiya felt herself being pulled into a strong pair of arms, and found herself looking into a pair of black eyes, dark as the night.Black eyes???Rahul had brown eyes not black, mesmerising ones...He leaned close to her ear...

"Now you are where you should be"

A couple of grands, I got rubber bands
My paper planes makin a dance
Get dirty all night, that's part of my plan
We building castles that's made out of sand

Kiya twirled away from him,clapped her hands once and faced KD with a mischievous expression on her face.KD moved around her once, before standing behind her.He lifted her above his head, brought her down between his legs and after making a half circle with her legs, brought her down and turned her to face him.

She's amazing, the fire blazing
Hotter than Cajun
Girl won't you move a lil closer?
Time to get paid, it's maximum wage
That body belong on a poster
I'm in a daze, that bottom is wavin' at me
Like da** it, I know you
You wanna shoot like a gun out of holster
Tell me whatever and I...ll be your roper

He twirled her twice,then hitched up her left leg to his waist and dipped her sensuosly.They moved back anf forth across the dance floor with perfect co-ordination,oblivious to everyone else,except the other.KD pulled her closer and let his hand stay lightly,but possessively on her waist.There was nothing indecent about, nor did they convey ulterior motives,but his message was loud and clear.

"MINE"

He ran his hands lightly up and down her arms, holding her so close that she could feel his breath on her hair.He nuzzled her neck and then turned her to face him and then lifted her in the air...

He brought her down cradled in his arms amidst cheering.The music went on and more people came onto the dance floor.Their friends tactfully avoided them to give them as much privacy as they could ina big hall full of about 500 guests!!!Rahul went away from their,scowling and muttering to himself,though neither Kiya nor KD noticed him.They were no longer playing the game,they were lost in each other's eyes...

Suddenly someone bumped into Kiya while dancing.They shook themselves out of their reverie.Kiya,who had a gotten a bit weak kneed,steadied herself and a cat-like smile appeared on her face.KD raused his eyebrows.

"So",started Kiya,taking a drink from a nearby waiter,"Decided to have second thoughts on your ...Lets-ignore-Kiya... policy".

"Little hard to do that with the show that you put up.",said KD."Oh and Kiya,...unless you want the blood of your claasmate in your hands, stay AWAY from that Rahul.Got it???.",he said firmly.

"Of course...Anything.",purred Kiya."Right now...I'm thinking the temperature suddenly increased a lot,so I'm gonna go out to the balcony and cool down a bit.ALONE, obviously...unless someone decides to join me."

Saying that she walked towards the balcony.Just at the door she turned around to look at KD and raised her eyebrows as if saying-"Well...what are you waiting for."KD smirked to himself, picked up a glass for himself and walked towards his unpredictable,beautiful Chicklet.

Piddi looked at Panchi...

"Dude...That was one heck of a party!!!"

So...What do you think?

Edited by ..DamonCrazy.. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muzzy_sk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
RES!. padh ke unres kr dungi 😆

- - UN-RES- -

Shaz!!!. like Chocs said , seriously this could SO be imagined on our kiSha! 😆

Awesome work yaar. 😳

-Shreya and Kanishtha
Edited by muzzy_sk - 11 years ago
CutielovesChocs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
🤣

THAT WAS AMAZING! 😆 And totally hilarious. WHY can I see this happening right in front of my eyes? I LOVE the jealous KD. 😳 He'd look totally HOT. And in the end? They are SO naughty! 😉 

Loved it Shazzy! Awesome work! 😃
..Amina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wooow. Jealous Kiya who in turn made Kd jealous🤣
The song👍🏼 And the way you described their dance moves ❤️
Totally loved it! In Juhi's language it was A3- Awesome, Awesome, Awesome😃👏
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: CutielovesChocs

🤣

THAT WAS AMAZING! 😆 And totally hilarious. WHY can I see this happening right in front of my eyes? I LOVE the jealous KD. 😳 He'd look totally HOT. And in the end? They are SO naughty! 😉 

Loved it Shazzy! Awesome work! 😃

Thank you Rae🤗Flattered that one of my favourite writers liked itEmbarrassedJealous KD is just. a "Hayye...main mar jawan" response eliciterI love the ending.😉😆Love ya...
pluviophile. thumbnail

RES

KiyaRa OS?? :O You better write that :P

Edited- LOL Kiya angry? i can so imagine that, Rv asking Kiya Ok then lets go and eat 'Something Something' else? did you write that purposly <3 and The song part 'now you are where you were supposed to be' Double dhamaka :D and that balcony scene awesome yaar Shaz <3

Edited by ..Babydoll.. - 11 years ago
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: amiee125

Wooow. Jealous Kiya who in turn made Kd jealous🤣
The song👍🏼 And the way you described their dance moves ❤️
Totally loved it! In Juhi's language it was A3- Awesome, Awesome, Awesome😃👏

Thanx Aimee!!!!KiSha jealousy double blast😆
CutielovesChocs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ..DamonCrazy..

Thank you Rae🤗Flattered that one of my favourite writers liked it😳Jealous KD is just. a "Hayye...main mar jawan" response eliciterI love the ending.😉😆Love ya...

Hayye, I'm honoured! 😳

And YES! Especially if he's wearing black. ☺️ HOTNESS. 😆
🤗

..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
@Tam...I will.Abhi yeh toh padh le😆
OMG!!!!!YOUR SIGGY<3<3<3<3
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Babydoll..

RES

KiyaRa OS?? :O You better write that :P

Edited- LOL Kiya angry? i can so imagine that, Rv asking Kiya Ok then lets go and eat 'Something Something' else? did you write that purposly <3 and The song part 'now you are where you were supposed to be' Double dhamaka :D and that balcony scene awesome yaar Shaz <3

LOL!!!!!!Kind of.It was Swayam's dialogue in the original.Ranveer here fit it best:-D
Possessive KD...that's a weakness<3<3<3<3As for the balcony...wahan kya hua is for the reader's imagination;-)
Thanx!!!!And don't worry...KiyaRa will come soon too:-D