Desdemona thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This show lost it's Rajsri productions flavour. Daily it has become a head ache to watch the same old stagnant and artificial story line. Aditya's role is of an under developed man and Pankhuri's role is of an over grown girl. About Avantika the less said the better.. Always anoyed and crying.What for? How many years will she carry the burden of her husband's so called cheating?
Maami is irritating.
please creatives! bring some reasonable logic and show some maturity in the characterization of Adi and Pankhuri.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

f.s.m thumbnail

Edited by f.s.m - 11 years ago
xGunjanx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well atleast you stated your opinion and I'm not going to say your wrong or anything but I would like to disagree and say that Adi is not an "under-developed man". He doesn't know what love is as everyone in his household are always fighting and don't share an ounce of love for one another (or don't reveal their feelings). So it's only natural that Adi would turn out to be like that. As opposed to Pankhudi, she's grown up in a different environment so naturally she would be more loving and mature...
shesherkobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Desdemona

This show lost it's Rajsri productions flavour. Daily it has become a head ache to watch the same old stagnant and artificial story line. Aditya's role is of an under developed man and Pankhuri's role is of an over grown girl. About Avantika the less said the better.. Always anoyed and crying.What for? How many years will she carry the burden of her husband's so called cheating?

Maami is irritating.
please creatives! bring some reasonable logic and show some maturity in the characterization of Adi and Pankhuri.

@ bold... better to carry the suspicion than act rash ; the way Othello did to Desdemona... 

jokes aide... The other shows seem to be less realistic than this one. Given Rajsree followed tested & tried formulae of Hindi Soaps... it's still better than the constant battle of physical chemistry/ tension between the protagonist.. I am enjoying the great friendship they share... story is faster... nobody is staring at anyone for 5 minutes while annoying background music is blasting... expecting viewers to ponder are they going to kiss or not? Atleast this show gives viewers the respect that they are intelligent!

Aditya seems to be the kind of guy I see everyday... clueless about relationships but kind hearted with the right moral-compass.. granted there are other heroes like him in many other shows but the way he talks & interacts still hits home... seems very modern to me... old wine in a new bottle but this is the kind of bottle I like... Sorry to disagree. Please continue the discussion...

Sab
Edited by shesherkobita - 11 years ago
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I agree with sum points like Avantika and ol. But i disagree wid u on Having steady story. We enjoy it as it is going gud way wid d pace in it. Pls use Family Language in forum rather than Straight way. Regards
shesherkobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DevvivekAshNI

I agree with sum points like Avantika and ol. But i disagree wid u on Having steady story. We enjoy it as it is going gud way wid d pace in it. Pls use Family Language in forum rather than Straight way. Regards

Family Language ...done
Couldn't find a better word for kiss... unsanitary exchange of saliva  (as Sheldon Cooper would say🤣)... 
anusha.cochin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shesherkobita

Family Language ...done
Couldn't find a better word for kiss... unsanitary exchange of saliva  (as Sheldon Cooper would say🤣)... 

😆  😆
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I'm also tired of Avantika, for an independent minded woman who thinks she is rational and logical she gets very emotional over every little thing (namely Adi!!). Based on that I also find it unbelievable she is still married and furthermore it seems she left her husband because he had a so called affair!!!...seriously no logic there at all!!

Now coming to Adi, the thing is he is portrayed as a guy who is clueless about love, family and the necessary strength and sacrifice needed to maintain familial bonds. When we see shows/films we are usually made to focus on certain aspects of the main character's values and essential needs. This show spsecifically addresses Adi's lack of familial bond and love and we are shown why that happened (his mother&father). So in some ways he is 'under developed' as you say but only so that he can learn it from a girl who comes from the polar opposite background. This is real life, we all learn something from the people we interact with especially those who are a constant in our life such as married partners.

Yeah there are certain things that irritate me - I mean come on he is an indian guy but he doesn't know that certain traditionilist put pallu/scarf on their head as a sign of respect when greeting elders (referring to his moronic gaze they day Mrs Pankhuri Kumar touched Nanaji's feet at the bus stop!!!)...so in that respect I think the writers go a bit overboard.😃
*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: shesherkobita

Family Language ...done
Couldn't find a better word for kiss...unsanitaryexchange of saliva (as Sheldon Cooper would say🤣)...

er! Sabs mam! U r v funny😆
*Dev.* thumbnail
😡, 😆