Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by shesherkobita

Family Language ...done
Couldn't find a better word for kiss... unsanitary exchange of saliva  (as Sheldon Cooper would say🤣)... 

you are hilarious!!🤣
This is one of the best shows on Indian Television now. The pace is good and the story is quite enjoyable - However the new villain character gives me a headache..I hope they send hm back to America soon. There is no need to complicate the show by introducing irrelevant annoying characters. 
Originally posted by JenniferPurple

you are hilarious!!🤣

Sirf tere liye Jennifer..Sirf tere liye ðŸ˜‰
Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

er! Sabs mam! U r v funny😆

No need to call me Mam; Dev darling. I am not that kind of a doctor... I only treat funny bones & the only medicine I prescribe is Laughter.😃
Originally posted by kkksr

This is one of the best shows on Indian Television now. The pace is good and the story is quite enjoyable - However the new villain character gives me a headache..I hope they send hm back to America soon. There is no need to complicate the show by introducing irrelevant annoying characters. 

reply posted to the new thread... 
Edited by shesherkobita - 11 years ago

I like this show very much. Rubel character is also good to bring twists and turns in Adi's and Pankhuris life. Maami is wonderful in her acting skills and Daadaji is good too.

I like every character in this show.
The only thing is romantic scenes between Pankhuri and Adi are pretty less as they are newly married couple now. Adi should think beyond friendship now !!

Hi shesherkobita,
Thank you so much for reminding me of my favourite Shaksperean drama 'Othello'. I know that ultimately Avantika and Harish will patch up and make truce. For that Avanti can behave as a mature woman. Here she is behaving as if she is an immature young lady with loads of self pity.
About Adi, I think most of us will agree that he is being shown as a very naive person who can't understand normal human relations. Come on, he is not starved of love and unity at home. his nana pampers him, he sees the bond between Nanaji and Shanky, his mother showers love and attention on him, his masi loves him as if he is her own son. Above all ,Pankhuri respects him and is clearly in love with him. His father and dadi love him. Then what it is the point of him talking like a baby boy?
His dialogue writer also should be blamed for this. Edited by Desdemona - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Desdemona

Hi shesherkobita,
Thank you so much for reminding me of my favourite Shaksperean drama 'Othello'. I know that ultimately Avantika and Harish will patch up and make truce. For that Avanti can behave as a mature woman. Here she is behaving as if she is an immature young lady with loads of self pity.
About Adi, I think most of us will agree that he is being shown as a very naive person who can't understand normal human relations. Come on, he is not starved of love and unity at home. his nana pampers him, he sees the bond between Nanaji and Shanky, his mother showers love and attention on him, his masi loves him as if he is her own son. Above all ,Pankhuri respects him and is clearly in love with him. His father and dadi love him. Then what it is the point of him talking like a baby boy? His dialogue writer also should be blamed for this.

After all you are Desdemona ðŸ˜‰
I know what you are saying... I agree partially ... 
Avantika: Did you see the episodes with the counselor? explains to some extent her coping mechanism regarding betrayal... yes...sometimes she sounds absurd... and that's when I tell myself that she must be going through menopause ðŸ˜›
Aditya: He is well loved... that explains how well grounded he is (compared to the brat; Rubel). Divorce/separation can cause havoc in a child's psyche and it's possible for one to shun away from marriage (or true meaning of a union) but that doesn't explain his lack of hormone (using family language - translate as you wish ðŸ˜³)
100% agree. The story is not moving, same thing everyday.
m agree abt avantika... n adi is shown a bit idot sometimes...bt abt lv matters he has to learn alot face alot n earn alot...othr wise a very nice person wd a nice heart..