Wednesday Thendral Update - 21/11/2012

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Shamu&Tanu for the lovely update with the bulb pic🤣! Nice title😆!
For the last dialogue!!!
For the stupid reconciliation between TT!!!
They better kill that child! How loveless this Thulasi is!😡 I can see no difference in Bhuvana and Thulasi😡!
They at least showed that TA was conciling his happiness!
That MM has made Kalyani also a cry baby!!!!😡

Edited by Gisel - 11 years ago

Thanks Tanu and Shammy for the lovely update and comments! 🤗 lovely title..perfect one!😉

Hahaha... TA finally cooled down. As I predicted he was just upset that Thulz did not share the news to him which is ver personal between husband and wife😛. I still justify his anger and frustrations. Best part was he did not allow GW to take control of things. Rofl the GW music was very good. Nalla nosecut for GW😆. So sweet of TA on asking Thulz what was her thoughts on her studies vs. pregnancy.

I don't think TA will make this Prabha issue bigger. He himself is very confused with the pregnancy matter. Hope both TA/T discuss this matter privately on how to carry over pregnancy and studies together😳. Also TA should tell GW to go away from his house if she cannot live peacefully here.

Prabha grr... he is gone out of his senses lately. Was he the patient guy once before😲?? Ippo he does not even know how to talk...sigh
Thanks my dear Shammu :) 🤗

GW is not even taking any break in between...mouth open pannina  not closing...TT can manage studies and baby if no such GW...Chase her out TA...GW is not good for anyone's health...let GW learn a hard lesson and understand how lucky she is to get T as DIL...She will never ever thirunthufy if she is in that house...How cruel this lady is...cursing T like no tomorrow😡

Edited by Nixkie - 11 years ago
Thanks shamz n tanu dear for the wonderful update...loved reading it and enjoyed the episode too..
most of all the bgm for gw when she gets the bulb...too good...
gw and talking of right and wrong..what a laugh...madam is working herself to a place in sudha's house...wish to see even pooja talking to her sudha style...TTshud realise at the earliest about the creature they are rearing with great patience!..
deepa, was this necessary...as if not enough u had to send prabha to mess up now..that too after u hv seen his attitude n behavior and knowing abt gw?

wonder how kal n mohan's going to be handled... feel mohan may realise and tell padma the truth..(MM needs one big bulb too...)

felt a sense of relief on hearing kuttima...
no promo..so waiting...
We were all imagining such a huge confrontation and prolonged problem but the storm passed without a gust of wind even. GW was at her irritating best. I hope that the Prabha issue causes TA to make a decision to throw GW out of the house! The tension caused by GW is soaring the temperature at TT's house...there has to be a climax for it! Otherwise we'll just keep hearing GW's constant accusations. 
Thulasi shd show a bit more joy that she's having a baby...cmon! I hope they find a good solution together.
Tnx Shammuu & Tans for the Lovely update!🤗 Nice pic of GW and funny tittle😆

Ithu Husband and Wife ille ellam sakacham appa😛 appada finaly no probs
Tamil sonne super word ille GW mattai aiyutha😆
GW over a dream pannina ituthu thaan nadekum, Shammu and Tanu sonne maari, vadai poche😆

Prabha you are angry about GW, but there are also people who never get angry with her?? or at least they do nothing back

Thulasi what are you gone do?? Baby a or no baby a? Fast a decision edu ma penthu athuvum serial ille periye highlight a varepoguthu🤔
Originally posted by Gisel

Thanks Shamu&Tanu for the lovely update with the bulb pic🤣! Nice title😆!
For the last dialogue!!!
For the stupid reconciliation between TT!!!
They better kill that child! How loveless this Thulasi is!😡 I can see no difference in Bhuvana and Thulasi😡!
They at least showed that TA was conciling his happiness!
That MM has made Kalyani also a cry baby!!!!😡

gisel, T has been thru a lot for a day...if this was a planned one or even one which did not risk something else like studies, one cud understand..on top of that hearing gw's nonstop nonsense (yes such MILs do exist...) . This has to still sink in ..and def even amidst all this T is pretty clear abt  having the baby...having got an engg seat with such difficulty, one cannot take it lightly, esp given T's background...
think once TT talk abt it and come to a mutual decision, relief will be felt...
                                          Thanks Shemmo for the update.

It was good that T&T have solved their misunderstanding 😛😉😃👏 to the much delight of the viewers 🥳😃😆 and it would be better if both of them doesn't hide anything 🤔 in future from each other 😒😳😒 as it will not lead to unnecessary problems which will cause a rift between them 🤔😵😳🤔 .
Edited by mala_15 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by vjayam

gisel, T has been thru a lot for a day...if this was a planned one or even one which did not risk something else like studies, one cud understand..on top of that hearing gw's nonstop nonsense (yes such MILs do exist...) . This has to still sink in ..and def even amidst all this T is pretty clear abt  having the baby...having got an engg seat with such difficulty, one cannot take it lightly, esp given T's background...
think once TT talk abt it and come to a mutual decision, relief will be felt...

It doesn't look like it! 
She is looking at the kid as a "hurdle" which is exactly what Bhuvana did but again Bhuvana didn't kill the child...That is what Thulasi is exactly doing😛!
A small smile would have made a lot of difference🤔!
I couldn't rejoice on the fact that TA said kuttima🥱...As long as Thulasi is like this, her MIL will continue to be like this only...
Edited by Gisel - 11 years ago