Reytanni4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guyz
I'm huge kisha fan but idk wat happened to me that know I'm in love with kiyara :$

So this OS is related to Turkish tv show (ask I memnu one of the best tv show the I have ever seen this how really make me cry :'()

Plz ignor my mistakes enjoy       

Ranveer lives with his uncle since he was a little boy, he's parents died in a car accident. His uncle( kd),who was been a widow for a while, falls in love with the much younger girl kiya (she's 25, he's around 45) rv knows kiya , because he used to date her sister , whom he played mind games with it, he didnt take their relationship serious, and it ended. Kiya and rv do not like each other in the beginning, kiya thinks he's an arrogant prick who plays all the girls and doesn't care about anything but himself. (Rv has quite a reputation, with the girls) rv thinks kiya married his uncle(kd to remember ) for his money, because her family had a lot of debt due to her fathers death. He accuses her mother of selling her to his uncle, so he can pay their debts. Their both very rich families. His uncle marries her anyway, and things start to go well, kiya and rv dont talk a lot, but try to get along as mature adults. His Uncle (kd) has a daughter(panchi) and a son(pidi), his daughter panchi has been in love with rv since she can remember, nobody knows, rv looks at her as his own sister. After a while, rv and kiya bond .. and start to feel attracted to each other and that's how it all starts.

At some point, kiya's mom Firdevs(I don't know here name so let it be Firdevs), who by the way is a very very smart women, that can see "things" others cant, she knew right away there was something between kiya and rv, she could feel their chemistry. She also knew panchi was in love with rv, so she manipulated panchi, and told her rv felt the same way about her, everybody knew at some point, kd her father, too.

Rv had no choice, but ask panchi to marry him, this flipped kiya off, she turned into someone he did not know. He was hurting her, it's all he did most of the time .. Kiya blamed rv everytime, we have a chance, we could've ran away together, we could've had a chance at happiness she told him, but he didnt have the guts to run away with her. He felt shame, and most of all guilty, towards his uncle, whom he loved as a father.

Rv and panchi got engaged, rv told kiya that it was over, and that he would marry panchi, and that's how things were supposed to be. He was trying to forget his sins, by marrying panchi, who was so pure and innocent, that it made him forget about his mistakes for a minute. Kiya couldnt handle their happiness, she knew rv loved her, but he was a coward. A coward, who couldnt defend his love.

Rv still loved kiya, it was all over him, she knew it. But still, he could not man up, kiya was dying inside. She was also carrying his child, but she had an abortion. The wedding was coming closer, she was seeing rv and panchi holding hands, hanging out, kissing, everything. She was devasted, she was mentally dying.

At the end, one day before his wedding, she gives him a chance, to run away together, but he doesn't take it.

She kills herself, in front of him and kd. She dies for love, and months later rv sitting on her grave, asking for forgiveness. Telling her he loved her, always have, always will. That he is ashamed of himself, for being a coward, and a dissappointment.

Kiya kills herself because he couldn't man up. She kills herself for love. Forbidden Love.   

Sorry for any mistakes this is my frist time writing OS

Hope you guyz like it :)
Edited by tbp4ever - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Dont do that yaar please matlab kd 45 year
well os was awesome bas kd ki age dekhkar na bura laga 😭
and piddi and panchi kids omg please aisa phir se mat karnaEdited by shubhraupadhyay - 11 years ago
Reytanni4ever thumbnail
Okay forgive me this time I will NEVER do it again
I'm glad u like it thank you :)
AmYraaA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
heyyy khul os

bt i was assuming kd in rvs place till d tym rv married panchi,...
pluviophile. thumbnail

I don't care about the age or anything since it is refreshing and new and has KiyaRa/YaRa in it <3

RES Will unres after reading =)

Edited by ..Babydoll.. - 11 years ago
Reytanni4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: chaichil

heyyy khul os

bt i was assuming kd in rvs place till d tym rv married panchi,...

Thank you

Actually I was going to write it on kisha but all sudden I got hit by kiyara fever :P
Reytanni4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Babydoll..

I don't care about the age or anything since it is refreshing and new and has KiyaRa/YaRa in it <3

RES Will unres after reading =)

No problem dear
Hope you will like it after reading :) finger cross :P