ArHi FF: My Prince Charming Thd11 {Ch44A: Pg113}

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Note for PMs:

This account is for you to receive PMs... So add me as a buddy...
And yes criteria still remains the same... you have to comment... at least occasionally...

I don't send PMs from the main Account 'shraddska' so no point sending a buddy request there...

I reject requests from silent readers. I mean those who do not comment. If you don't want to comment at least don't expect me to take the efforts to send you a PM. Add the thread as a watch topic and follow it. I don't mean to be rude but sending PMs to over 500 people is no mean job and when you don't get a reply for it, it hurts.

Thank you,

Shradds...
Edited by --aPMwithLove-- - 11 years ago

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

RESSED

The update was fantastic addii.. ek dum awesome bole tou πŸ€—

Khushi soo possessive about Arnav.. her wanting him to wear the boring brown shirt πŸ˜†
Khushi kissing Arnav β˜ΊοΈ aah for the first time dominating β˜ΊοΈ 

Arnav telling her tht he is only hers.. hayye β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ
I could imagine Arnav all smirking β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ
(I wish barun stays back.. no one can take his place πŸ€’)

Best tou payal puncing RK.. woww.. highlight of the update! I love you sooo much for this Addii πŸ€—

I love how you are actually utilizing Payal and Akash's character.. unlike the stupid ph πŸ˜‘

I will probably edit in sometime- going out abhi 

Edited by cymateli - 11 years ago
Congratulations On The 11th Thread Addi!!

Fantastic Update Addii... πŸ‘
Loved Reading It... 

khushi ki possesvnes bht hi aa'aala tareeke say you wrote..Simply aa'ala πŸ˜‰
Loved the whole update!

Arhi scenes hamesha ki trha bht hi achay thay β˜ΊοΈ

πŸ˜ƒ

OMG...!!!! 

Payal you Punched RK...!!?!!  πŸ€£

Originally posted by shraddska

~~~ One Hour Earlier~~~

The Show had just ended and Arnav had returned to his room. Akash was talking to the organisers and Payal was waiting for him outside in the lobby. RK was passing from there and when he saw Payal he came forward to talk to her.

"Hi Payal." He greeted with her usual pleasing smile.

Payal gave him a cold look and replied. "It's Mrs. Raizada. Don't forget where we are Mr. Khurana and also not to forget we were never really friends to be on First name basis."

"Agreed. But you can at least call me RK, it sounds better. Mr. Khurana is so old fashioned. Besides, Khushi calls me RK too. Unlike you, SHE is friends with me and doesn't mind me using her first name." RK smirked at her.

"Just two more days RK and she will no longer be around you. Until then, just stay away from her." Payal warned.

"Oooh! Is that a threat? Well two days are more than enough. Don't you think so? And also I wouldn't want to lose a friend like Khushi. So sweet, so innocent... So BEAUTIFUL and APPEALING. She is everything a man could..."

*WHAM*

Payal had planted a neat and clean, tight fisted punch smack on RK's nose. Though it didn't break, it did bleed a little and RK was in total shock as he hadn't expected Payal to do something like that even in his wildest dreams.

"I'm warning you Raj, RK or whatever you are. Stay away from my sister if you know what's good for you." Payal threatened in a chilling tone.

Akash who had stood rooted to his spot at the doorway seeing his wife punching a guy recovered himself and came forward. He noticed who Payal had punched and was even more shocked. But before Akash could say anything RK stormed away from their angrily.

Akash had glared at Payal, grabbed her arm and dragged her to their room.

this scene was d best one!! Loved it.. thou i πŸ˜” Felt bad for... RK... Par πŸ˜ƒ Maza aaya Boss!! from d start of this part i was looking fr the reason behind d sorry πŸ˜† and when i came across RK Part 🀣 it was really hard foh me to control my laafter when sonu was lyng next to me πŸ˜†
POOR RK  πŸ€£

🀣

🀣

🀣

Loved reading it hamesha ki trha :' D

update the next part sooonn!!

XOXO... πŸ˜‰
Edited by Shona.Angel - 11 years ago
Congratulations on the new thread! :)
congrats dear and now time for update;-) ;-)
NEW THREAD!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

UPDATE SOON!!!!

(waiting for TIH also...)
Edited by kooltoad - 11 years ago
Congo... Yay 11th thread!!