Fan Fictions

ArHi FF: My Prince Charming Thd11 {Ch44A: Pg113} - Page 121

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Chapter 43...hahahha i just love this ff...sorry cant comment on each chapter..IM now sure Arnav and Aman are together in this game...N also Ella...Hmmm shes good for Khushis bro ;))
IM sure Ella is a pro and just faking it all...IM so glad Arnav is looking well after his love...Love it...

Loved how Payal punched Rk hehehehe...he needs to get few more...

What is Khushi hiding in her long pockets??? Hmmm

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..sweetchilly.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Payal punched RK, can't even imagine the bholi- bhali Payal doing so and not just RK but Akash too was shocked by her behaviour and had to drag her to their room. Arnav could just stay silent and nod when Payal asked him to take care of Khushi.
Possessive Khushi is quite a sight to see, you know. She was so jealous of her friends and wanted Arnav to wear the most boring shirt of his but she herself hadn't packed it.
Arnav wearing casuals and going for dinner=me dreaming:D
RK has got another reason to take revenge, Khushi needs to be more alert now. Another great update.
Once again Ella managed it, she took the right decision in right time and was saved from both fall and humilation.Seems like RK and Aman had planned it to ruin Khushi and Ella's performance.
Now what have they planned keeping Khushi away?Rhea seems to have known something but Khushi's phone was in silent so she couldn't talk to her.Hope that everything goes fine.
Khushi's dress have deep pockets, wonder why?What does she carry in there?Maybe something to protect herself in case..
Ella, though she is a bit clumsy and keeps tripping down.What she did at the stage surely needs a big round of applause.She's a true friend never letting Khushi down and has got a pretty good brain that can decide in the right time.
Khushi's speech, not just Arnav but I was also so proud of her hearing her.
RK, I'm gonna kill him if he does anything wrong.He intentionally made Khushi go to the room and he was there in the way.
Hope that Arnav comes in right time.