Frequent Posters

aeyshaalim thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I just love Payel here
N rk he can only dream of revenge lol
Diamond_14 thumbnail
nice update!!πŸ‘  please update soon!!!!!!
kooltoad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
read it, loved it...

wow, u did it again!!!
last time ka popat aur iss baar ka popat... πŸ‘πŸΌ i like it when RK loses!!!!

thanks!!!

and my possessive little khsuhi... oops... sorry... my possessive princess khushi is in a murderous mood it seems... but arnav saved the day!!! awww... i love this couple a lot!!!!
arnav is really understanding and caring and khushi has so many shades that arnav can count it for the rest of his life and never get bored ever!!!

payal!!!! giving competition to khushi, and wins hands down... i love her sisterly-cum-motherly protective instinct for her baby sis.
πŸ‘ πŸ‘
kya punch tha... (i remembered the scene where she lashes at arnav after he saves khushi... who bhi kya din the...)
payal is a tigress!!! aakash ne kaise pataya... wud love to know their college romance ki kahani...πŸ˜†

well, aajkal arnav bahot hi control me rehta hai, after the trip to the hill station and the rain encounter??? πŸ˜‰
Edited by kooltoad - 11 years ago
AMAL722 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow # 11 CONGRATS!!!
Excellent Update ;-)

MAS_5253 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey juzz read dis ff of urs in 1 go all i can say its amazing fantastic n all kinna of appreciative adjectives u can think of ... 😳 ... thanx for the pm dear juzz loved it awesome..
ThanuAditya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wowww NICE SLAP from Payal ! Well done ! Khushi is super adorable bein possessive ! Congratzz for the new thread
fleurs thumbnail
Fantastic Update πŸ€—
Congratulations for the new thread πŸ₯³
Loved the possessive side of Khushi. Loved Arnav even more when he said "All copyrights reserved just for my wife". So sweet of him to hold her by her waist in front of her friends & make her feel that he belongs to her & has eyes only for her. Hey, Shrads day by day u r making me fall in love with this 'PRINCE CHARMING'  ☺️ ☺️ ☺️
            Wow, finally we got to see the feisty side of Payal. RK deserved that punch   Hope that Arnav keeps an eye on Khushi for these 2 days.
rimzu thumbnail
congrats on new thd!!!
rimzu thumbnail
punch!!! wow

i jus luv khushi..nd more dan dat arnav...he is jus perfect unlike other ff TIH..dat arnav needs sum lessons from dis one..

awesume update..
Edited by rimzu - 11 years ago
cheval thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome 
possesive little wife ahahhahah 
i love payal tooo 

tooo goood