WU: 21/11 Prithvi hands Meera over to Lakhan

Posted: 11 years ago
WU 21/11: WU: 21/11 Prithvi hands Meera over to Lakhan

Hi Everyone,
Hope you enjoyed today's epi!  For those of you who didn't get to see it here is an update of the episode for you.

Meera wants to make food and has put all the stuff for cooking into the pots/pans that are available but she has no way to start a fire to cook the food as she has no wood.  She sees the pile of hay and is about to use that to cook with when Prithvi arrives.  He takes it away from her and says it is the food for the cows.  She's upset and says lets go to your dada right now and we can tell him how you are starving me.  Prithvi has already brought her some food (mind you it is only roti and onions) and puts it down and says eat.  She says what you couldn't have handed it to me?  He says I am not your servant to put it in your hand.  She calls him a name and proceeds to open the food and notices it only contains onions and roti no dahl, sabze etc.  She complains to him and he says eat it if you want or starve.  Your choice.

Nightime:
During the night Meera is being bit by mosquitos as she is sleeping outside and has nothing to cover herself with.  She sneaks into the room that Prithvi is sleeping in and takes the covers off of him while he is asleep.  She goes back outside and sleeps with the sheet on her.

Next Day:

Scene shifts to hawale and Lakhan is seen pacing and in anger over same issue that his brother has said that Meera is to be kept alive and made Prithvi her bodyguard.  He says to his bhabi that he feels like breaking something - she stops him again (seems she has to always keep him in check with his anger management issue - although she stokes him to at times) when he is about to break one of the flower pots.  She says to him that don't go against his brother's decision but she says lets say you do get away with doing it once how will you get to her with Prithvi guarding her.  She says he guards her like a chick guards her eggs.

Back at Prithvi's house.  Meera sees that Prithvi is still asleep and thinks this is a good time to go out and ask around and find out what happened 20 years ago.  She tries asking but no one is answering her.  She finally goes to a guy selling tea and gives him 500 bucks for tea.  He says he doesn't have change for 500 for 2 rupees worth of tea.  She tries to bribe him saying you can keep it all in exchange for some answers.

Meanwhile back at the house Prithvi starts to wake up thinking to himself how is he being bit by mosquitos while inside.  He gets up, notices the his blanket is outside and starts to tell her off but does not find her anywhere.  He goes in search of her.

Back at the tea shop.  Guy says I'm only 18 how can I tell you something that happend 20 years ago.  She says do you know anyone that can help me?  He says my mom.  She says can you take me to her, he says he would but someone has to watch the shop.  She says can you give me directions then.  He says sure.  Go straight there you will find a road when you get to the road pick any car and go under it and then you will be where my mom is and can ask her any question at all 😆.  She gets pissed saying I am asking you a serious question and you are joking around.  He says if you don't like those directions/answers then you can also try the train station and do the same thing.  She grabs her $$ back from him, turns to leave in anger and there is Prithvi.

Prithvi says I forbad you to leave the house.  She taunts/makes fun of him and says oooh I'm so scared and goes on about how he just an extension of his dada and can't do anything without being directed by him first.  She leaves to go find someone else to ask.  Prithvi is in thought and then asks the tea guy for his mobile and calls Lakha.  He says to him: you were talking about a deal yesterday right?  Meet me in the jungle and we will complete the deal today (Meera has stopped and is listening to Prithvi).  Lakhan says to his bhabi I am very happy, Prithvi is handing her over himself to me.  He says I'll be back after I finish her off.   Bhabi tries to stop him as she doesn't understand why Prithvi is all of a sudden disobeying his dada's order.

Back to the village:
Meera says how can you take me to Lakha?  You were given the responsibility of keeping me safe as he picks her up again 😆)and puts her in the jeep and drives away.  In the jeep she is trying to reason with him saying again that he is going against his dada and when this fails she tries begging him to stop.  He reaches the jungle, picks her up and carries her to where Lakhan and 4 of his men are.  During this time she was calling him names again.
She looks scared when she sees Lakhan.  Prithvi puts her down and she runs back to him and hugs him tight.  Prithvi says you were right she's not worth being kept alive.  I can't kill her as I gave my word to dada but you can.  Lakhan replies: With pleasure!   I would love to fulfill your request.
She's still holding on to him tightly.   Lakhan says this is the first time you said something sensible.  Prithvi pushes her off of him towards Lakhan but grabs her hand as she is headed in Lakhan's direction.  Lakhan says what happened? Prithvi say's I'll give her to you but how are you going to kill her?  Dada should not find out.  Lakhan replies don't worry about it dada will not find out.  He says you leave, start your jeep, twirl your moustach and go relax.  Prithvi pushes her away again closer towards Lakhan but grabs her hand again.  During all this Meera is looking really scared and is shaking her head in the negative at Prithvi.  Prithvi says when dada asks us what will I say?  Lakhan replies:  I didn't think about that either.  Prithvi says tell dada that she left the village of her own free and has gone back to the city.  Meera looks shocked that Prithvi would say this and do what he is doing.  Lakhan is all happy with this solution and commends him on his thinking process and says he says up till now he thought he hadn't learned how to use his brain only learnt how to twirl his moustache 😆 and says you have won me over and have risen in my esteme.   Meera says please don't please.  Prithvi pushes her again but still grabs hold of one arm.  Meera now has one arm held by Lakhan and the other by Prithvi.  She is crying and begging Prithvi not do this, she says don't leave me with hime.  She tries to plead with him saying I will listen to everything you say from now on and I won't even call you names any more.  Prithvi lets her arm go and leaves from there.

Precap:
Lakhan tell his men to do what they want with her but to finish her off when they are done.   He walks over to to a tree and watches.

Hope you all liked today's WU.  Once again sorry for any mistakes!😳

Edited by Parm. - 11 years ago
thank you for the great update :-D

Originally posted by hangok

thank you for the great update :-D

Your welcome. 😊
Thank you for the update, I hope he saves her tomorrow somehow 😕
Originally posted by aqua

Thank you for the update, I hope he saves her tomorrow somehow 😕

Thanks, and me too.  As I mentioned in another post I think he is just trying to scare her so that she does what he asks so that it will be easier to keep his promise to his dada to protect her.  JMHO.

Edited by Parm. - 11 years ago
Thanks for the W/u...Rocking episode...i'm sure ..Prithvi  will save meera...
Thank you for the nice update 😊
just loved the scene where meera hugged prithvi seeking support from him...
Originally posted by tastahnin

just loved the scene where meera hugged prithvi seeking support from him...

I know, wasn't that awesome!😛
Thank u for the update dear.