WU 21/11/12 :RaYa worried about the custody case!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks a million for the update dear.much appreciated 
Thank you so much for the update!
thanks for the update

looks like here kids r more mature and sensible than the adults and i think they only wud re unite their families
thanx so much for the wu dhi.
hope sudhir gives priya a sensible answer!! 

may he tell her that agar ram is not getting t then are u, if he cant be mature are u? tit for tat doesnot solve personal relations , i will talk to ram for out of court settlement but u need to understand what is making him do this, the hurt of not knwing that he had a daughter is making him this way and i have seen him in five years how he is , fasts for u every kc, sends rakhi to kartick from ur behalf - all these show he still loves u and i guess u need to show him u love him and trust him, hand over pihu- it wnt make u small or lose, just this gesture will solve rams anger his hurt will show u trust him and i knw ram he will not go on with the case!! 

i just want priya backs out gives ram pihu , pihu upset ram realise how priya pihu cant be sep calls them to be in KM and then raya love begins!! 

i just want no court case ever!!
lovely update loved it ! thnaks
Originally posted by leo4ever

hope sudhir gives priya a sensible answer!! 

may he tell her that agar ram is not getting t then are u, if he cant be mature are u? tit for tat doesnot solve personal relations , i will talk to ram for out of court settlement but u need to understand what is making him do this, the hurt of not knwing that he had a daughter is making him this way and i have seen him in five years how he is , fasts for u every kc, sends rakhi to kartick from ur behalf - all these show he still loves u and i guess u need to show him u love him and trust him, hand over pihu- it wnt make u small or lose, just this gesture will solve rams anger his hurt will show u trust him and i knw ram he will not go on with the case!! 

i just want priya backs out gives ram pihu , pihu upset ram realise how priya pihu cant be sep calls them to be in KM and then raya love begins!! 

i just want no court case ever!!

i have a feeling court case wud be stopped before the hearing only by either ram or priya

priya is right peehu is the one who wud lose out so she has to make effort and resolve to win ram back but she is adamant for ayesha khushi
she is doing double talks or double decisions which is not right and she is repeating mistake again
so something unexpected shud be there 
Thanks much for the update, Maria ! ðŸ¤—
Just wishing if they can sort out their personal problems soons, as It's too bad to wait. Together they makes a perfect family, then why this case?!