Highlight 21st Nov..

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Nimrit takes a glass of Apple juice and goes in yug's room..she acts drunk and talking how she is fed up with everything.she is doing all this to get kamalpreet phone number from yug's cellphone..she spills the drink deliberately on yug's shirt and he goes to washroom...she starts to check out the numbers on his mobile..she is tensed as there is no number of kamalpreet..yug comes out saying you will never get it as i deleted it..do you think i'm a fool not to recognise between someone who is really drunk and  someone who is acting..i know the smell of liquor and apple juice ..

later Nimrit challenges yug that she will find kamalpreet as she knows Yug too is unaware of her whereabouts,..yug takes the challlenge and says i will find her  first and turn her suicide into murder..Nimrit says before you do that i will find her and for the safety of my husband i will find even in patal..sorry .not finding the english word for patal..

Tej is pissed off as he has not succeeded in meeting the officer for releasing sarabjeet..he says sorry to shivangi but she tells him not to do so as he has tried his best..Gayatri crying that they wont meet their brothers now..Tej tells her not to worry ..he has tried the legal way now he will do the illlegal one..he will save sarabjeet and vikas as they are innocent.as an army person its his duty to protect the citizen of his country..

Amrit is in thought and Yug taunts her..you act so smart ..what happenned you did not even get to know about shivangi problem..you gave her 20 lakhs necklace..2 lakhs as shagun ..30 lakhs to side with you.all gone and Amrit is really angry..

Tej meets with someone across the border who will help him to get sarabjeet..vikas to escape..Tej asked shivangi.gayatri to go in the safety place he told them and wait.if he succeeds he wil be back..shivangi dont want to hear about it and says she will accompany him..Tej  tells her no as its dangerous and he dont want something to happen to her..shivangi instantly says what if something happens to you.later he agrees to take both with them..

Agam comes in kitchen and opens the fridge to look for something to eat..Nimrit in signal asked him if he is hungry..he says yes in sign..she opens the fridge and shows him Apple ..he says no..then pomegranate fruit..he says no..Nimrit in signal says just a minute..she puts a cooking pan on stove and starts to make halwa for Agam..he is quite amazed and he gets flashback of past where same situation happenned.Agam told Nimrit he wants to eat halwa and it always happens he wants to eat something sweet when he wakes up in the night..before giving it to Agam she  offers it to Babaji first and prays..Agam goes in flashback as same happenned.Nimrit offering the halwa to babaji first ..they have a little eyelock when Nimrit gets a call on her cellphone..

Its Tej giving her news that they had cross border to save sarabjeet..vikas..he will keep her updated..Nimrit asks him to take care..later Tej sends Nimrit a message on her cellphone that tomorrow they will get sarabjeet..vikas from jail..he sees a pic of shivangi..bro and she tells Tej she wanted to gift her bro this pic on bhai dhooj..she has already given it to get framed...now she does not know if it will be possible..Tej consoles her saying she will give it to him ..

Agam goes to a photoshop to get the picture frames of his and Nimrit .its a surprise from him for Nimrit to hang them in her room..as all was not ready the shopowner tells Agam he will deliver them himself at the palace.Keeping all the frames in a box he thought the picture of shivangi..bro is for Agam also.he puts it in the box..later as its delivered the housekeeper put all of them on the bed..Agam does not see the pic as the housekeeper has kept another picture frame on it..nice scene of Agni..both talking indirectly to each other..Nimrit is happy blushing as Agam one by one putting the frames on the wall remembering their past moment..Nimrit is shocked to see shivangi..bro pic on the bed..Agam had his back turned and Nimrit to avoid Agam seeing it says i think this photo frame wants to be here as it will look better on this side and this one there..Agam does so changing the places of the photoframes..Nimrit chose this moment to take the pic away and runs out of the room..Agam happy and says the photo was right it looks best here..he turns around and dont see Nimrit..he says Nats must have gone away may be of fear she will talk with me ..

Tej working on his plan how to save sarabjeet though its late night..Shivangi looking at him and later brought coffee for him..its morning and shivangi is shown asleep on Tej shoulder..he tries to remove the strands of hair on her face and she wakes up..all ready to go when the person who will help them tells Tej, sarabjeet.vikas is being transfered to another jail and will get hanged early morning..shivangi is worried but Tej tells her they have 24 hrs more and he will save them..

Amrit enters Nimrit room and read Tej messages to her..at first Nimrit got a call from Tej to bring a car as in 2 hrs he will be at the cross border with shivangi and brothers..as her cell battery was down she asked Babli to put it on charge and she went to keep the photoframe of shivangi.bro from Amrit eyesight in the storeroom..thats how Amrit gets to read where Tej has asked Nimrit to meet him..no surprise Amrit evil mind already thinking of a plan..
Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for the update Savee :)