Posted: 11 years ago
๐Ÿ˜ŠSorry guys I know this is LMYAM forum.. yet, many of us dnt check on DEK's forum that's y I'm posting this here as well..most of us watch LMYAM coz of Ashu... n 2day I would like make a tribute 2 UDHAY from all of us!!.. Happy anniversary 2 the best character ever...Udhayveer!!  All  galz dream guy.. All galz  charming prince... The sweeetest..hooottest,flirty, most charming, most perfect n kindest guy ever!!! Udhay's entry was on the 2nd epi of DEK n since then he has made all galz around the world fida 4 him!! Ashish portraied UV in such a perfection... n he made UV so adorable n perfect๐Ÿ˜ณ that he will remain in our hearts 4ever n ever!!! There was never any other character who had reached ppl's hearts the way UV did.. N there was never any character better than Udhay.. B it on tv or in Bollywood!!! Udhay is... Udhay!!! Hats off.. 2 the person who created him.. N mostly 2 Ashu 4 making UV a perfect gentleman... The charming prince of our dreamzzz... 
๐Ÿ‘
yes, uday was and always will be my most fav character in tv industry
hope we get to see ak as udai in near future
Happy Birthday |Yuvraaj  Udayveer  Singh

U r my second best TV character after Mr  Jai Walia of Kasam se

Love U Udayveer ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Edited by shana0127 - 11 years ago
Yup Manv.. hope 2 c Ashu as UV soon again.. he looks perfect in the angryyy prince avatar!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ณ
Totally agree.. UV was the most perfect dream prince with all the qualities a girl can dream of.
Happy Birthday My Dearest Yuvraj Udayveer ๐Ÿค—
 Love You!โ˜บ๏ธ
Happy Birthday Yuvraaj Udayveer Singh! loved him as uv! would love to see him as uv again in dek2!
๐Ÿ˜Šwe all would like 2 c him as UV again Mandy!!! who knows?? maybe sooner than we think!! ๐Ÿ˜‰
Udayveer  will always be my favorite...only coz of ashish...he did it so prerfectly...on UV's bday,,I wish ashish a gr8 future ahead...hope he gets more roles like uday !!
Udayveeer is the best...
Happy Bday Udayveer...

Kaaash voh pal fir vaapis aa jaaye...hum fir se udayveer ko dekh paaye !!

Uday is unforgettable and  the best character  in the history of Indian Television and Ashu played it wth such a perfection tht we all are still in love wth Uday ๐Ÿ˜Š  Each and every character played by Ashu is  unique and perfect, as he is the best actor in the whole world ๐Ÿ˜Š  but Uday is something beyond perfection no one will forget Uday for his attitude, style, smirk and ofcourse becoz of flawless acting by our hearthrob Ashu๐Ÿ˜Š

Happy Bday to our prince Charming UV ...Uday will always be there in our hearts...Thnks to Ashu๐Ÿ˜Š