Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahirah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Congo for completing 2 fantastic year on Youtube Fatema ðŸĨģðŸĨģðŸĪŠ
And the VM is gorgeous girl ðŸ˜ģðŸ˜ģ All the scenes were fabulous and the coloring was amazing ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ 
Perfectly adorable VM â­ïļ
Well done ðŸ‘ðŸž
fatemabidi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahirah

Congo for completing 2 fantastic year on Youtube Fatema ðŸĨģðŸĨģðŸĪŠ

And the VM is gorgeous girl ðŸ˜ģðŸ˜ģ All the scenes were fabulous and the coloring was amazing ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ 
Perfectly adorable VM â­ïļ
Well done ðŸ‘ðŸž

thank you so much, Mahirah <3 ðŸ˜Š
I'm glad you liked it. <3
Tanuka_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Fatema , sorry for commenting late on this thread , was busy with exams .
ðŸ˜ģ
All of ur VMs are just amazing .👏
i have always been a fan of ur work .
congrats on opening a gallery for ur work .
keep up the good work .👍🏞
thanks for the PM.

Also BIG CONGRATULATIONS on completing 2 wonderful years on youtube .ðŸĨģ
you are one of the best VM makers i know of .⭐ïļ

Anonymous-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow first of all congrats for completing two yrs on YT!

OK, this VM was amazing as always but I loved how u showed both the couples in it! It was really a treat to watch!!😃

fatemabidi thumbnail
Hello everyone once again.
First of all thank you for the response on both Incomplete and Red. Thank you very much. ðŸ˜ģ
Well I made a new Bollywood + D3 Crack VM. I hope you guys will like it. Do watch and leave your feedback both on YouTube and here. 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zED7qGPZSRQ[/YOUTUBE]

Love always, 
Fatema.Abidi
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Loving Him Was Red

I hadn't heard the song before because I neither seem like nor am the Swift's-songs-kind but some of her songs are really moving. This one I'd like to believe is one of em. First things first though, your scene selection is heart. I like your work jack squat if it doesn't make me feel something inside. But that's not nearly the case with this video. I feel SwaRon and it's a pleasant feeling even though the video itself succeeds in impressing on me the conflicted nature of Sharon's regard for Swayum. 

The video is lovely with its accurate and meaningful scene selection and your marvelous editing skill. Sharon loves Swayum but she feels a butt load more about him in general. As it is she's reluctant and cynical and bitter and wants to be in control. Ironically, the only side we do see of her throughout is untamed and devastated. That's the affect Swayum has on her and yet she does to him what she does. She suffers along with him though. 

And the above is what you've captured in your video! Hands down, it is epic. (:

If you need to cry, I am here to wipe your eyes

We turn three hundred and sixty degrees to the other dimension that is there to SwaRon's story, Swayum's side of the world. He's a godly character who proves that for some very rare people unconditional love is possible. The song cannot do enough justice to his feelings for Sharon, though. I doubt any song can. He loves a flawed girl who lives a cover-up and has an unstable everything and hurts herself, but somehow he thinks he's the one hurting her. 

The video is so very well edited, I especially like how you've tried to match scenes with the lyrics. A good choice of scenes makes all the frigging difference and you've nailed it. The video makes you feel and I tell you this again, I like jack squat about your work if I cannot feel it. 

Heads up from me side to you, you're the very boss! 

Love from
Kanks

fatemabidi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanuka_TanHa

Fatema , sorry for commenting late on this thread , was busy with exams .

ðŸ˜ģ
All of ur VMs are just amazing .👏
i have always been a fan of ur work .
congrats on opening a gallery for ur work .
keep up the good work .👍🏞
thanks for the PM.

Also BIG CONGRATULATIONS on completing 2 wonderful years on youtube .ðŸĨģ
you are one of the best VM makers i know of .⭐ïļ 

thank you so much! ðŸ˜ģ
awwh, thank you so much yaar. <3 it feels great when your work is appreciated :)
Edited by fatemabidi - 11 years ago
fatemabidi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neeti96

Wow first of all congrats for completing two yrs on YT!

OK, this VM was amazing as always but I loved how u showed both the couples in it! It was really a treat to watch!!😃

thank you so much, Neeti. :)

fatemabidi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Savage

Loving Him Was Red

I hadn't heard the song before because I neither seem like nor am the Swift's-songs-kind but some of her songs are really moving. This one I'd like to believe is one of em. First things first though, your scene selection is heart. I like your work jack squat if it doesn't make me feel something inside. But that's not nearly the case with this video. I feel SwaRon and it's a pleasant feeling even though the video itself succeeds in impressing on me the conflicted nature of Sharon's regard for Swayum. 

The video is lovely with its accurate and meaningful scene selection and your marvelous editing skill. Sharon loves Swayum but she feels a butt load more about him in general. As it is she's reluctant and cynical and bitter and wants to be in control. Ironically, the only side we do see of her throughout is untamed and devastated. That's the affect Swayum has on her and yet she does to him what she does. She suffers along with him though. 

And the above is what you've captured in your video! Hands down, it is epic. (:

If you need to cry, I am here to wipe your eyes

We turn three hundred and sixty degrees to the other dimension that is there to SwaRon's story, Swayum's side of the world. He's a godly character who proves that for some very rare people unconditional love is possible. The song cannot do enough justice to his feelings for Sharon, though. I doubt any song can. He loves a flawed girl who lives a cover-up and has an unstable everything and hurts herself, but somehow he thinks he's the one hurting her. 

The video is so very well edited, I especially like how you've tried to match scenes with the lyrics. A good choice of scenes makes all the frigging difference and you've nailed it. The video makes you feel and I tell you this again, I like jack squat about your work if I cannot feel it. 

Heads up from me side to you, you're the very boss! 

Love from
Kanks

Kanks, this bought a huge smile on my face. When such comments come from you it means a lot as you know your an inspiration and a dear friend. Plus what I'm dancing around about is the fact that you commented here as well as on YouTube. That just makes everything so perfect. Thank you so much for everything!

Love!
fatemabidi thumbnail

Okay so as a gift of Christmas, here I hold a video asking you all to request any couple, any individual or any unseen couple that you would like me to vid on. 

Please do comment on YouTube or here. 

Rest of the details, in the video below!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OitTAIj3hGo[/YOUTUBE]

Love always,
Fatema.Abidi