Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I always found the Hindi versions of English songs hilarious but I did not forget to make this one my exception as a Disney-obsessed preteen. Whoever asked you to base the departure of Sneha Kapoor's being from SwaRon made quite an innovative choice. For, I would never have imagined SwaRon on this song. Innovation and ingenious, what with the scene selection. The tune was haunting, the videos edited to perfection! I was mesmerized and hence forced to deliver one of my longer comments, which is why I chose to comment here instead of on Youtube.

There's a something I feel in my chest when a certain piece of art provokes emotion in me. I mostly seek such feelings in books and songs. To reach me via an edited video needed you to whip out something masterful with your magical talent with editing surely. ðŸ˜³

Beautiful, haunting and one of your best. (:

Thanks for the PM.

Kanks ðŸ¤—

fatemabidi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: epiphany.

I always found the Hindi versions of English songs hilarious but I did not forget to make this one my exception as a Disney-obsessed preteen. Whoever asked you to base the departure of Sneha Kapoor's being from SwaRon made quite an innovative choice. For, I would never have imagined SwaRon on this song. Innovation and ingenious, what with the scene selection. The tune was haunting, the videos edited to perfection! I was mesmerized and hence forced to deliver one of my longer comments, which is why I chose to comment here instead of on Youtube.

There's a something I feel in my chest when a certain piece of art provokes emotion in me. I mostly seek such feelings in books and songs. To reach me via an edited video needed you to whip out something masterful with your magical talent with editing surely. ðŸ˜³

Beautiful, haunting and one of your best. (:

Thanks for the PM.

Kanks ðŸ¤—

That is a really huge compliment for me, Kanks. This line about the video reaching your heart is a big thing because to be really frank, I actually ended up thinking that this was one of my most un-inspired work of all times. I was so lost, if you read the description box, you'd know that I was having a tough time, deciding the scene and also what the story and stuff would be.
I was not proud of this video, but you made me proud and I love you for that.
Thank you for always getting new and unique comments which inspire me, in fact each word inspires me.

Love.Always,
Fatema.Abidi
Destiny_015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mujhe Jaana Hoga ws A beautifully done VM Fatema.. Luvd the scenes that u chose.. Awesmely compiled.. Gr8 Job..
I luvd the other two VMs also dat u made.. Teri Yaadein nd Chalte Chalte... Teri Yaadein ws amazing.. D whole VM ws enchanting.. Nd its texture ws great.. Chalte chalte ws also great.. Excellent work.. Keep making more... Sry fr d lte rply...
prateek.007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey fatemabidi,

I am new one here to comment on this post...Its awesome gallery..and amazing works..i know u from YT channel and from FB pages..u are mindblowing VM creator..i always loved and appreciate u'r work..but i never used to comment on it...BUt now,this time after seeing u'r gallery..i cant resist myself to comment...So,its just a simple message for appreciating u'r talent,work and VM's from my side..
You are brilliant.."HATS OFF" for u...

If its comforatable and if possible then pls pm me..when u further update..

Prateek

fatemabidi thumbnail
hey everyone.
i just made a brand new VM on Saras & Kumud.
Please have a look and lemme know either on youtube or here about how you liked it.

Love.Always,
Fatema.Abidi

Edited by fatemabidi - 11 years ago
prateek.007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Its Awesome and amazing one...Song selection was perfect..and the capturization of video and pics was brilliant..i must say i really like this couple...and loved this VM...Great work...Keep it up

Thanx for pm
Prateek

sanjana_D3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Im a big fan of all  of your work , keep making these amazing creations !
Is it possible for you to make a KriYansh and SwaRon combined VM soon ?
Banshee_Martin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
TanHa waala SwaRon mesmerizing miss them soo much ðŸ˜­ Edited by taaniii - 11 years ago
fatemabidi thumbnail
I bring to you a very serious issued video on the ocassion of crossing 600+ subs on YouTube.

I'd like to thank all of you who always supported me in everything and every video I made.

Please take a couple of minutes to watch and comment on my video. 

Love.Always,
Fatema.Abidi
sanjana_D3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This is one of your best VM's till date.
I wasn't expecting such a deep and complex issue but im very grateful that you decided to use such a topic to make a VM on.
I had tears in my eyes while watching your VM , thats how great it is !
As you rightly said , death is not the end of existence of  a person , that very person takes several people along with them.I think this VM will remind everyone of those important people they have lost in life.

Congratulations for reaching 600 SUBS , you definitely deserve it

Thank you for giving us all such a flawless video in terms of texture coloring , scene selection and of course the message you have conveyed through this VM 

Edited by sanjana_D3 - 11 years ago