Fan Fictions

(ArHi) Arranged Marriage #4 Thread5 Link Added pg1

Krani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
Arranged Marriage Thread 4

I am actually really surprised that I go up to thread 4, so thank you so much to everyone that read and commented on my story so far! :)

Now I have a few notes to put up on the front page because I saw a theme across all the comments. 
I know everyone hates reading notes, but please read these, because I am not going to be answering the same questions anymore. 

Note #1

I have stopped sending PMs for my work, so no use adding me as a buddy as I have not accepted anyone for the past few months. Therefore please don't ask me why I haven't sent you a PM or accepted your buddy request. 
I have almost 600 people to PM, and it gets tiring to PM them all for every part, therefore I only PM very, very rarely now. 
Therefore readers please stalk this thread for updates :)

Note #2

I had written a post about silent readers in my previous thread. If you haven't read it already, here it is:

I am all for having silent readers, as I understand that you have your own reason for not commenting. However due to the recent happenings of the forum where readers are now abusing the writer, or plagiarising their work, a lot of writers are making a permanent switch to the blogs. 
Therefore, if I ever do shift to a blog, I will only be accepting readers that I trust and have been commenting regularly. 

This is not me asking for more comments, this is just to let the silent readers know that if tomorrow a switch happens, I won't be accepting them on the blog. I am sorry if it sounds harsh, however if the readers do not respect the writers, then how can you expect niceness and respect from the writer? More has been explained in the note linked above. Give it a read if you have questions. 

Note #3

A lot of silent readers have said that they don't know how to put their thoughts into words - and I completely understand that. However, please be aware that I do not require my readers to have an in-depth analysis of every action of my characters. Of course, it's very nice when a reader does that as they catch on the subtle hints I try to leave, and as a writer it's always nice to have a reader get those - but I equally cherish the other readers who drop in a few words of comments, just to let me know that they are reading my work :)

Note #4

This is a slow-paced fan fiction. Don't expect Arnav and Khushi to get up and fall in love suddenly. I am trying hard to show the slow transition between lust, desire and love. Hopefully I'll do justice to it, and thank you for sticking with me. 

Note For Plagiarisers.

I know there are plagiarisers lurking in this forum, mostly because every now and then I find some writer affected by it. 
Here is the thing. If any of my work is found plagiarised, I will go on a HIATUS, and not post my work till I am sure it's secure. If I feel that my work is not secure, I might even take it all down. So have fun telling your "readers" why you are no longer posting the plagiarised story. 

You might get some instant gratification from posting someone else's work and seeing comments on it - but trust me, posting original work and having comments for the original work is a lot better than stealing someone else's and trying to pass it off as your own. Not only that, but if you get caught, nobody wants to read your work anymore - because surprise, surprise! It's not your work.
My work is copyrighted, so don't think about copying and pasting a copyrighted work unless you want to face the legal ramifications of it. And no, I do not care of your connections, or who your father is - you steal my work and you will see the mean side of me that only a few people have witnessed. 

Not only that but I do not give my permission for anyone to post this anywhere without my permission. 
There are Facebook pages with people's stories posted (with due credit) however I do not permit that for my stories either. 

Nobody is allowed to steal my work. Period. 

To all my readers:

Once again, I cannot thank you all enough for reading my work, constructively criticising and encouraging me to continue and to do better! Thank you so much! 

~K

Edited by Krani - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krani thumbnail
Here is the story so far and the trailer:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOEtZdwuuSA[/YOUTUBE]

Here is the youtube link:

Story So Far...

Arnav and Khushi are shown to get married, and both are not happy under the circumstances which they are married. Khushi goes into the family, not knowing anyone, however Anjali and Nani accept her with open arms. Arnav, however, seems to hate the sight of her, and throws her out of the room on the first night. After getting a warning from Anjali, Arnav relents and lets Khushi sleep in the room ' however on the couch.

Khushi tries adjusting into the family, however everyone except Anjali and Nani seem to have a dislike towards her. But after a warning from Nani, things slowly start to get better.

Arnav is shown to come late at night, and then leave early in the morning, trying to keep as minimal contact with Khushi as possible. However Nani notices this and arranges for Khushi-Arnav's honeymoon. Arnav accuses Khushi of manipulating Nani and hurts her.

Khushi is unable to sleep at night since Arnav closes the lights and goes to sleep, however her fear of dark keeps her awake, and slowly fatigue starts catching up.

Meanwhile in a flashback, Arnav's grandfather's perspective is revealed and his thoughts on some matter involving his family are briefly touched upon

Khushi is shown to start working in Arnav's company as Nani believes this will help them get closer. However Arnav is horrible to her on her first day, and Khushi almost faints. Arnav reluctantly tends to her, and Khushi has a small glimpse of the Arnav behind ASR.

Their past is looked at again, and some deal is seem to be shown between Yogesh and Gupta. It is also shown that Khushi and Arnav had met each other when they were younger, but whether they have any recollection of those memories, is yet to be revealed. Arnav continues to torment Khushi, losing his temper on her for unnecessary things, however Khushi slowly starts to gather the courage to stand up to him. 
She tells him that he will accept her as his wife whether he likes it or not, and he gets even more upset by that. 
Khushi is shown to have nightmares regarding her crash, and this is shown to be linked to her fear of the dark. She falls terribly ill at not getting enough sleep, and Arnav finally gets to know of her fear. He leaves the light on for her, and Khushi is surprised, though she doesn't say anything. Anjali gives Khushi the letter from Arnav's mother, and Shyam is shown to become a closer friend of Khushi's whom she finds comfort in. 

She tries her best to keep the problems in her relationship with Arnav away from her family. 

Arnav realises that he is physically attracted to Khushi, and as a result loses his temper at her for not being able to control his attraction. 

It's shown that Nani is planning their trip to Australia, while her health seems to be slowly deteriorating. 
Khushi gets better from her fatigue as Arnav continues to fight off his growing lust/attraction towards her. Nani has a talk with Khushi and makes her realise her importance in this family. The date of Arnav and Khushi's departure to Australia nears and Shyam and Khushi slowly form a comfortable friendship with one another. 
Shyam takes her to meet her parents to say a goodbye before leaving, and Khushi is extremely thankful to him, finding him as a genuinely nice person. Arnav seems to be more edgy and his reactions to her get noticed by Khushi who starts to feel uncomfortable with his constant staring. 
Arnav tries to provoke Khushi into snapping at him so he would have an excuse to let go of his temper and cancel the honeymoon, but Khushi never rises to the bait and continues to perplex him with her reactions. 

Arnav's attraction grows, and Khushi becomes more aware of him. The fly to Australia, and Khushi finds herself in awe, yet out of place, in the foreign country. Arnav seems least bothered about her, while Khushi worries about the sleeping arrangements. 
Arnav drinks a whole bottle of champagne and passes out on the couch, while Khushi sleeps on hte bed. The next afternoon she meets an Indian staff by the name of Nandini who had been hired by Anjali to take good care of Khushi. 
Khushi realises that Anjali and Nani would try anything to get Arnav and Khushi closer and she worries about their schemes. 

In Delhi it's shown that Nani is sitting and remembering a flashback where she had a talk with Arnav's Dada when he was very ill. The flashback centres around the contract that was drawn between Gupta and Mallik, however there is an added clause to it. 
Nani worries about whether Arnav will accept Khushi, however she promises Arnav's Dada that she would do anything to make Arnav-Khushi's marriage work. 

Arnav is shown to get ready for a meeting with a client and Khushi is surprised that he is going to work on their honeymoon. She decides to stay back, but Arnav forces her to come knowing that Nani or Di may call and might get upset if they found out that she was at the Hotel alone. 
He leaves Khushi in a market, and Khushi is scared about being left alone in an unknown country. 

Arnav is in a meeting with a client, however his thoughts drift to Khushi, and his temper rises as he realises that his attraction is getting stronger. He can no longer deny that he is attracted to her, however he decides to resist her in whatever way possible. 
He remembers his past, and his mistrust in Khushi is shown as he believes that she is only after his money, 
Arnav's phone rings and he sees it's Khushi calling, however instead of answering, his anger and frustration causes him to press the red button, dismissing her call. 

Edited by Krani - 11 years ago
Krani thumbnail
Index

To anyone who missed the latest update which was posted a few days ago:
Part 23

Part 24

Part 25

Part 26

Part 27

Part 28

Article 1 by S.Sharma

THREAD 5 - The links to each part on thread 5 can be found on thread 6. I forgot to update the index on thread 5, and before I could do anything, the MODs had closed the thread. So I have posted the links to each part on thread 5 on thread 6. I hope this does not inconvenience anyone! Thank you for reading! :)

Edited by Krani - 10 years ago
swati-89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
res😉

~edited~

Congo shongo Sweetheart for the new thread... u really have cause for jubilation for telling such a beautiful story.

Now, coming to the best part...just reading about two parts back to back (my fingers are all crossed!!!!) makes my heart go mmhh~~~hhmmhhh~~~~hhuummm~~~~

So will be waiting and waiting...(psstt~~~ how soon is coming soon????)

Edited by swati-89 - 11 years ago
SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail
Congrats on your new thread dear :DEdited by SamiyaIPKKND - 11 years ago
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Congrats For The New Thread..😊
voldemort thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
congrats on new thread👏
_G1234_ thumbnail
Congratulations on the new thread🥳
Eagerly waiting for an update.. update soon.. :)

Edited by _G1234_ - 11 years ago
samspriyanka09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome,,, looking forward for ur next update pls post it soon cant wait
blueivy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
congo for new thread..
RES