Bella-Edward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
kd texts kiya asking her to pick his call as he has to tell her something kiya deleted his msg without reading it. both kiya and kd are crying lost in their old memories and times spent together (beautiful song for this sequence) kd talks to a little boy who asks him is he tensed for aplha+ which starts the next day, kd ays yes and asks him to rest.
next day panchi is in searchof rv in school and meets highly excited juhi. juhi says she's searching nawab from yesterday and the competition starts in 2 mins. panchi looks worried saying is he also missing.
rv and kiya are in canteen where rv is angry and as usual speaking ill about kd. piddi and nawab hear this are piddi gets angry with rv for bad mouthing about kd. rv calls kd a traitor in front of everyone and informs all that kd tried to spiked kiya's drink to spoil her performance. all are shocked hearing this. rv wants to remove kd from the group as he is a traitor. kd come to canteen for a black coffee, rv starts his one-o-one insult with kd and nawab asks kd is rv right about kd and kd accepts it. kd accepts he tried to spoil kiya's performance not for money but due to a misunderstanding. rv asks kd to leave the group , kd stops piddi when he tries to defend kd with rv. all leave and panchi is worried for rv as how will he react when he realizes he is decreasing royal's scores due to aisha.
rv tries to comfort crying kiya by asking her not to worry about a person who is not a part of the group. jj walks in and asks who is not in group for which rv takes kd's name. jj gets kd alone and talk to him on which kd accepts that he was caught not when he was making a mistake but when he was trying to rectify his mistake. he says no one is believing him and he does not even expect jj to understand him, he says he made a mistake and deserves to be punished and his punishment is that he won't represent royal in alpha+. jj says you can decide you own punishment and its his team and he takes the decision. jj tells kd is a part of alpha+ and has to stick to it. kd does not accept this , jj reminds kd his favour and tates thi is the time when you can re-pay me. jj collects everyone and tells rv his decision, for which rv says f this is your decision our decision is not having kd. jj reminds all you are pawns in the game of chess and i'm the one who takes the decision , so kd is in the group. kiya moves herself from the group in this situation, kd stops her and accepts to leave. jj is out of control now and ask all to shut their stupid self-center behavior and focus on the competition. jj remind the contract signed and calls them puppets in hi hand and act as his moves. jj ask the group to go and win alpha+ for royal and remind them their unity and passion.
jj asks the group to leave and talk to kiya alone. jj says kd was wrong in what he has done but by removing him from the group you are making the same mistake, kd made a mistake out of a misunderstanding and he regrets it - he asks kiya to trust her buddy and go win it. episode ends on jj's face.

precap: princi begins alpha+ competition and the the first task begins. panchi tries to make rv realise that someone i using him which he does not believe her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks dear. But next time, please ask for permission is future. The person who is assigned to do WU (that is me for today), their hard work goes to waste when they come to do it only to see someone else has done it. 
Bella-Edward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ..first.rain..

Thanks dear. But next time, please ask for permission is future. The person who is assigned to do WU (that is me for today), their hard work goes to waste when they come to do it only to see someone else has done it. 

sorry but i din go it at the very start ...
i did it only after about an hour of the show when it was not done..
i very rarely get a chance to see the show i normally follow through the write-up when it was not done today i did . that's it