Sony TV's Parvarrish completes a year today

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Sony TV's Parvarrish completes a year today

Parvarrish team

DJ's A Creative Unit's Parvarrish, on Sony Entertainment Television, completes its one year run today (22 November 2012).

This serial talks about parenting and the difficulties parents face while raising their children. The show highlights everything from mindset of kids to teenage issues.

We at Tellychakkar.com spoke to the people who made this show successful in a year.

Producer Deeya Singh of DJ's A Creative Unit, shared, "For DJ's, it's one of the path breaking shows, a very different genre but very humanistic in nature. Parents and people relate to it because they understand parenting much better. I have taken the entire inspiration from my kids."

She continued, "I also feel very happy when people come to me and appreciate my show. As a parent even for me, it's a learning process. I enjoy a lot watching my show with my kids and especially when my son asks me as to how did I get to know about all this? Here, I want to say that if kids are smart, parents are over smart. All said and done, I must say that it's very difficult to raise a teenager these days."

Shared Vishal Singh, who plays Jeet, "Wow, it feels great to know that we are completing a year today. Since day one, I was confident that the project is very different and will make its mark. Had I married at the right age, I would have raised my kids the way this show professes. In short, I can say that Parvarrish has taught me how to raise kids well in real life. Another thing is that the kids in the show are amazing actors. I wish many more years for this show."

Vivek Mushran, who plays Lucky Singh, averred, "I am on cloud nine because this is my first serial that lasted for a year. Honestly speaking, I did know that it would do well, as it's of a different genre. The kids are amazing and they act really well. I love the way people appreciate our work."

Well, kudos to the Parvarrish team!!!

These publishes are 1 day ahead πŸ˜›

Thanks a lot for sharing Ahsa :))
Wow...its good  hearing producers and actors of the show.PARVARRISH Rocks:) I wish it complete many more years.
I totally agree with Vishal and Vivek abt child actors of the show. They are truly Amazing! This show wouldn't have done so well without them.
thank you so much for sharing😊
Congratulation happy year many happy return on the set of parvarrish
The whole show rocksss !! πŸ˜ƒ

OMG I am just tooo happy with Parvarish.. None of Shweta's show ( except KZK ) made me THIS happy as ST fan ! πŸ˜†/.. Ths is so refreshing and ... flawless 😳.. Sweety ji and team rocksss <3 <3.//
tfs

*Viewbie's Note: Thank You, tfs. etc posts will be Trashed. Please read: Forum Reminders - Please READ! for further issues.
Edited by -Ridzzi- - 11 years ago
TFS!

Already shared my view on the 1 year thread. So, will just say that the show rocks!
Congo guyz!!!! Superb hope ki koi Acha epi honge Aaj!!!!
Thanks for sharing!!!😊
This show rocks!!! It is different and just great!!!!πŸ˜›
The actors are amazing...flawless acting...Shweta, Vivek, Vishal, and Rupali, and all the child actors are doing a tremendous job!!!!πŸ‘πŸ˜›
Parvarrish has a different concept and is very real to life!!!πŸ˜ƒ
This show is the best!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ Hope it goes on for many more years😊... and I Just Love This Show!!!!!!!❀️