WU22nd nov - confession and apologise

payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
nothing much happened in episode and its nothing but boringgg...

shiv and anandi thinking how come change in plan..original plan and plan send is complete change and figer difference is sky rocketeddd... and just then jagat pita ji maharaj comes and confesse ke it was him who did it all and explains when and how he did it..anandi and shiv are shoked to lsiten and jagat ji says he has said all this to autority and nwo its up to them whateva punishment they want to give them and there outside as usual bhairo not satisfied and says some hidden agenda behind against this step of jagdish and DS tries to say f any hidden agenda he might never come forward and no one in this earth could say it was him(jagdish)who did this and shiv and anandi could never marry and this is because of jagdish only now they both will marry...
jagdish confesses to shiv and ask for forgivness and says to him he is sorry and ask him to say anandi to forgive him and anandi comes forward and forgives him...and finally bhairo and sumitra too forgives him and they are all now proud of jagdish and praises him for this beg step he took to save shiv and accept his crime and jagdish is very happy to have his family back and says he is now waiting for his ciming time with his family he now wanted to spend and asks bhairo to marry anandi with shiv wihtout any hitch as he wants to see her only happy...

voiceover - when a person finds the difference between right and wrong then all his heart changes and he becomes good from bad and finds the right road and things to take him froward in life with right decisionss...

precap - ladies gettign things ready for function of mehandi and preapering mehandi wiht there own hands and anandi saysing to DS she didnt knew DS know how to put mehandi and DS having a cute love laugh
Edited by payalibm - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hats off to u payal for updating such a boring episode
tistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanx for the WU dear ๐Ÿ˜Š 
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Thank you Payal! ๐Ÿ˜Š
brick_red thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Payal for WU.
This oscillating Jagya irritates me a lot. Anyway hope that he turns good. Shiv and Anandi didnot  shout at him after he persuaded Shiv to back off from marriage. May be, it is the good karma of Ansh that brought the change in Jagya.
chitra11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wat a boring episode ๐Ÿ˜”

railway fraud confess karne se jagya ke sare paap dhul gaye.
Magan jagya,mahan singhs and super mahan Cvs.

Just wish cvs bring back gauri.now want to see tge equation beetween her,jagya and singhs.i hope tab bhi ye log apni mahanta continue rakhe
couchie1311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update. 

I found the forgiveness of J by all of the family a little too convenient - like the writers had run out of ideas on how to redeem J and closed the subject with this one gesture of his. He comes clean, family forgives him and all's well with the Singhs again. If only real life were as easy as all that.

Whatever, I am glad this crazy villainous Jagya track has apparently ended. We can move on to more positive stuff now. And I hope they reinstate Shiv to his former tough as nails character soon. I have nearly had enough of this blushing groom avatar. Once the wedding is done, I hope he gets back to his earlier self.
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
well done jagya .from today episode i am really proud of u  .u have truly realize ur mistake .ur previous repenting method was wrong  but this time ur repenting method is right
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜•i am dead confused how it was a boring episode.?.i thought today everyone will be happy it was beautiful episode but seems like cvs cannot convince all ...anyways i loved the episode .For such episode i can  forget all the blunders cvs have shown ๐Ÿ˜†and such a good ending of nonsense track .don't know about members here but aaj tou rola diya cvs nai ...๐Ÿ˜ญ..sniff tears of joy on seeing Singh family reunion ๐Ÿ˜ญwaited for this day for a long time ๐Ÿ˜ญThank you cvs ..waiting for next track i guess next all week will be marriage ๐Ÿ˜•seems like new track will start in December 
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Payal!

I was very happy with the episode. I am glad that finally J has been redeemed and has got back his family. He also hasn't gone scott-free, but has earned enough respect that he could be re-accepted among his own people. I honestly wanted J to redeem and come back to haveli, while A moves on with Shiv, and it has happened. Happy for Bhairon & Sumitra, that they now have a son who they can feel proud of.

I am only hoping that J remains sane and kind-hearted in future and makes a life for himself. I also hope that he once again does not cross paths with Anandi.

With this I am only hoping that the show does not end. As the main leads J and A have both come out of the mess in their lives, paving way to new life.

Hope G re-enters, and she too redeems for good, so that she legally and socially becomes J's partner (his happiness).