Devon Ka Dev Mahadev Written Update For 22 November 2012

Posted: 11 years ago

\|/Har Har Mahadev\|/
Devon Ka Dev Mahadev Written Update For 22 November 2012
Tapasya Bhang Andolan
a okey okey episode-not that great
here goes your update
The episode begins with AS(Ashokasundari) asking Mahadev about what Kartikeya said-that she being Mahadev and Parvatis daughter will be naturally inclined towards doing Tapachrya.She asks Mahadev,if she is his daughter cant she ask for something equivalent to doing Tapachrya-through which she can achive her objective of spreading the word of Karma and Dharma?.Mahadev says ofcourse he can give her that-but it wont be the same.Upamanya had asked for the same thing,but instead of giving him gyaan he helped him get a guru instead.True knowlege and the truth can only be achived through Tapasya.AS asks Mahadev that if Parvati did Tapasya to get him,does she have to do the same for Nahush?-isnt there an alternative?.Mahadev tells her there is,but if she does Tapasya to get something,the happiness on reciving it is much greater.

At Swargalok Indradev as usual is lazing around when a girl comes towards him.He addresses her as Devsena,and she joins her hands and asks him why did he call her.He asks her if she remembers what he had done for her?-she says yes he had saved her from Asur's and she is grateful towards him.He asks her if she knows Kartikeya.She says yes and excitedly begins to praise Kartikeya,of how he is so brave etc and how at one point of time he was even being considered for the throne of swarga.Indradev tells her that she has to go and Break his Tapasya(aka Tapasya Bhang Karo Andolan-what Indradev is famous forπŸ˜‰).Devsena says she cant do that,but Indradev forces her saying you better remember that i saved your life.

At Kailash Parvati approached AS who is removing all her jewelry tells her that she will be going to do Tapasya as now she has understood its importance. Parvati is heartbroken but decides to talk to Mahadev.

Mahadev and AS both are in deep Tapasya,Parvati is worried for AS.

Meanwhile Kartikeya is doing his Tapasaya when Devsena appears and stares at him in awe,but then remebers what Indra told her.Kartikeya is distrurbed by a girl crying.Its Devsena who is (fake) crying,a conserned Kartikeya asks her what ius wrong.She narrates her sob story(im confused is this supposed to be her story as per DKDM purana or is she making it upπŸ€”)-she is an apsara,who was kidnapped by the Asurs and taken to Patal lok,post the samudra manthan when she was set free by Bali,Indradev refused to take her back and asked her to do dyaan to purify herself,but the Asurs constantly disturb her.

Kartikeya offers her his place and tells her to do all the Dhyaan she wants to do,no one will disturb her.Devsena thanks him as Kartikeya like a true blue hero says no problem-Devsena in short is 🀣.

At Kailash Parvati is worried for AS and thinks of disturbing her to make her eat something,but then decides against it.

Days past and Parvati's concerns increase.She is upset as AS refuses to listen to her and repeats her fathers words as Mahadev himself brushes her off.

Meanwhile Maina arrives.Parvati is happy to see her mother.Maina has brough payals for her grand daughter as Parvati gets sad.Maina inquires what is wrong as Parvati shows AS in Dyaan as Maina is stunned.

Kartikeya is doing his practise with his sword,as Devsena is doing the Dhyaan of the other variety,i.e staring at him moony eyed🀣.But then reminds herself of what Indradev told her.Then Kartikeya is going practise with his bow and arrow,he shoots it in the air sending a shower of flowers on Devsena.Devsena is in dreamland till Indradev is seen glowering in front of her.
Precap:-
AS in a Sadhavis attire seeks Parvatis permission before leaving.

if you like please click the like button
cheers
shruti

Edited by *Khushii* - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Happy Thanksgiving, everybody!

The episode as far as AS goes didn't make sense.  Parvati would be the last person to frown on tapasya, given that she herself had done it to attain Mahadev, while Mahadev even after marrying her does it all the time.  So why fret over that decision?  Also, was Asoka doing tapasya when she was saved by Nahusha?  If she was into tapasya, why marry - Nahusha doesn't seem to be anyone like Shiva.

Devasena - they've turned her from Indra's daughter to one of his apsaras, or did she lie to Kartikeya?  She addresses Indra not as 'pitashree' but as 'Devraj', so she's seems more to be one of his subjects, rather than his daughter.  The conversation b/w them was worthy of any of the skank father-daughter relationships in the West (I'm thinking of Vince McMahon and his daughter - the guy who once ran the WWF), just on the part of the father, not the daughter.  Also, by making her an apsara, they've spoilt it - if Indra loses her to Kartikeya, he can just unleash another apsara on him, except that the novelty value for Kartikeya will be much reduced.

I'm guessing much of next week might be Kartikeya-Devasena b4 the story shifts to Vinayak?
Edited by .Vrish. - 11 years ago
i am guessing they will settle AS before they move over to Ganesha
even i didnt understand that part of the episode-what she lying or saying the truth that she is an apsara?
if they made her an apsara that is HORRIBLY wrong-but if they show her as an adoped daughter then maybe okey
beacuse Parvati cursed the Devtas they wont have any kids through thier wifes,so ideally she cant be shown as Indra and Saachis daughter!
Hey Mahadev-what is happening...
even AS track is something i am slightly confused about,i mean why all this Tapasya thingy?[:S]
i am also confused...beacuse AS doesnt exactly do much other than marry Nahush!
She is doing Tap to gain ekagrata I presume like her parents. Parvati's objection was just from a mother's point of view who could not bear to loose another child after her son laying foundation for Ganpati to come in.
ok it was a nice epi liked the convo betwn mahadev and AS.
but she seemed to be rude towards parvati.
mujhe aisa laga i mean agar mummy kuch keh rai hai to sunna chahiye na???
dont know what actually would have happened but accepting this thing as dkdm puran.
This is not fair yaar, Devsena ki story mujhe hila kar rakh dia to pher mera guess kya sahi tha?! She is only an apsara not Devraj's daughter?
Showing Devsena as an apsara is misleading. She is Indra's daughter. That part was really strange.
It's nice to read ur wus Shruthi with laughs n stuffs... Yea true it's all bit of confusing and kinda messy messy πŸ˜›
Thanks for the WU.. I missed the epi today..but looks like didn't miss much..πŸ˜†

Its all decided that AS will marry Nahush..so why all this Tapasya ?? Is Nahush some GOD that he needs to be made Prasann for her to marry him..?? πŸ˜• Firstly.. is Nahush even born yet??? πŸ˜•
 This whole AS Tap-gyan seems uncalled for...πŸ˜•
Originally posted by consuela

She is doing Tap to gain ekagrata I presume like her parents. Parvati's objection was just from a mother's point of view who could not bear to loose another child after her son laying foundation for Ganpati to come in.

Well, Parvati created Vinayak b'cos Nandi didn't obey her orders over Mahadev's when it came to privacy about her bathing.  If they are not going to show that, but instead show Parvati creating a child only b'cos she was feeling empty w/ the departures of both Kartikeya and Asoka, then that would just be a continuation of the erosion of Parvati's story as done by this serial.  Essentially, it would show Parvati having too much moh for her kids, and creating a new kid out of clay whenever she feels lonely.  In which case, why stop w/ Vinayak - she could have, w/ Mahadev's approval, created a bunch of more offspring, each w/ different purposes in the pantheon.