Let the SHOW begin :) --Live update Section !!

Posted: 11 years ago
Another 16 mins !!! Edited by navyab - 11 years ago
Juju ask manager for 2nd chance after the game 😊
All office staff has come with flowers to wish him...Priya says credit is mine as I taught & doctor & says credit is mine because of my pep up talk...& Vela says mine a small part...as I bought books...all leave saying he should rest...Priya leaves saying bye sweetie pie !!!!

Jeanie comes & is angry & sad...Juju realises that everyone is taking credit & turns around & says I know I could not tell everyone...but credit to you...Jeanie is happy...then Juju says I want to say something...

Jeanie asks what ...he says ur my best friend...
Juju says your my best friend & walks away...Jeanie is like...Oh no Juju I do not want to be ur friends but become your jeanie forever...

Juju gets up in the morning & realises that alarm did not ring & the time is 10...he starts getting ready & calls Jeanie...& says help me & tells her he should by now be in front of bank manager !!!
Thats all Juju is front of Das & bank manager & all are shocked...Juju starts off his presentation without them asking at all...& then he says I know u all are thinking why am I in the PJs...he says ...what is a man without pant...& our company is like that without your help...

Bank manager is impressed & approved...

Juju is very happy & starts to walk out & realises that just because of Jeanie this is possible !!! He calls home...otherside Jeanie is worried as she realises what she did...she answers the call & says sorry...Juju says thank you...she says your saying it wrong because of anger but Juju thanks her & she by her magic gets his pants on in the bank...office boy sees & is confused...Juju bribes him !!!

Jeanie is happy in hindi heroine style says Im waiting for you Juju...neighbour comes again...this time Jeanie says once again the theif has come to rob by juju house ...I will teach him a lesson so that he remembers his grandmother...

neighbour in the house & the door opens all of sudden & papers fly thru...& then neighbour says Im not scared ...Jeanie is like why is he not scared...& the decorations around him keep flying...he gets scared & says I think thr r multiple bhoots...neighbour says I will decide whatever it is today...Jeanie decides he needs stronger does...so music, smoke...all keep happening...she puts a phase of neighbour on TV...& destroys it...he sees & & gets worried...
then she makes the flies the knife & neighbour runs aways...Jeanie is happy...In office Juju manager is crying because of happiness & thanks Juju...Juju says it is because of all...
manager says lets work...but from now all cuttings only...vela makes comedy...office boy comes with chai...& manage cancels saying that chai is only 2 times now...

everyone is like what ??😊

Ad pre-cap : Juju in wedding costume & realises he is in his wedding with Jeanie...