Thendral Update Thurs Nov 22, 2012

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Pearl akka for the lovely update and comments!
Kalyani-Mohan marriage scene very soon nu nenaikirein...Hopefully!
TA getting abortion appointment! WoW!😆
Thulasi waiting for your reaction😛!
Aiyoo..Praba talking correct a vum iruku, thappavum iruku..hm..ena panna ona vechikitu😛!
Deepa...Deepa...
Hahaha...No anger at all...after today's episode! Just felt like laughing throughout😛!
I don't think it was a stupid decision by TA..wht he said was correct..she can't leave the child in a nursing home...🤔
Did I see a small smile on T's face when TA said we have no other go but to abort😲..??
Let's see...waiting for tomorrow!😉

Edited by Gisel - 11 years ago
Thanks pearl for the update...

well the lives of the musketeers...
loved Kal's instant decision...once she is clear that its not going to be mohan, she has got her priorities lined up in her mind..this time is it going to be kal getting engaged?

cud sense deepa's anger towards prabha and prabha depicting the guy who is totally lost (actually most guys are like this at sometime or the other!!)...deepa was bang on correcting him on all his acts...

TA is his quiet thinking mode- different but glad that he realises or rather feels that it is partly his fault that  T cud not confide in him rather than totally put the blame on T..but the decision? will T agree?
waiting...no promo either..so anybody's guess...
Thanks Pearl akka for the wonderful Update! 👏⭐️

Poor Kalyani. Hope the new alliance is not a bad family and understand her later if she gets married to Mohan 😳 Hope he dont end up like Charu or anyone 😕 Mohan its you time to decide, go ahead man 😃

It was soo sad to see TA. His pain was shown very emotional. Both can talk and decide la why this rush now? Hhmm will we see a hospital scene tomorrow? 😕 Both T&T are looses 😡

Prabha and Deepa fighting 😕 Deepa is a true friend, but Prabha is a loose brother. How can he be so irresponsible?? Someone give him good a treatment plss 
Praba mela everyone kolaveri a?? Enaku enavo avan mela kovam ai vara mateinguthu😛!
What else decision could have Tamil made??
Now it is all in Thulasi's hands! Education or baby?
Kandipa she will choose baby...hm...enuma it is going to be preachy on how girls can handle career & kids together...😵!
Edited by Gisel - 11 years ago
Thanks for the update, pearl.

Really liked Deepa/ Prabha scene and TA booking an appointment shows he's ready if Thuls chooses abortion.
Thanks for the lovely update Pearl :) 🤗
It was really nice to see TA and T speaking from their heart. From a practical point of view, TA's decision might seem right( and i'm pro choice for the right reasons), but i think their reason is lame. As if there arent any couple in the world who leaves the child at the creche while they go work. And i'm sorry but I take offense that its depicted as 'not caring for your baby'! It's also only for a year or so, I believe. Besides, who'll take care of the kid when T starts working??? Wont the child have to go to the creche then?? So, while the decision to abort in itself seem practical, the decision is based on a very short-sighted rationale.

Prabha os getting on my nerves. H's so immature, its amazing! It was nice to see Deepa defending T. She's truly a caring friend! 

Edited by MaryAnne23 - 11 years ago
Like how the CTs showing the mistakes that can happen with the best of relationships...and how they can be analysed and sorted for better ones...rather than showing perfect people, perfect decisions and perfect reactions...
like gisel said, diff to get angry with prabha..actually ..they way he said why make me a football..a valid point..summa he was having tea and a good chat (though not for the good of Varada and business), and he is called aside and sent on an errand and comes back creating more probs...ROFL...one wud have thought after the shouting she got, deepa shud have been quiet or checked with Kal..
wonder how kal-mohan matter going to come about... esp after mohan's assurance to padma ..
Thx for the update.

I don't support Kalyani. She should respect her mom's feelings too. She can ask her to find a suitable alliance not hurt her mom by deciding to go as second wife. She is so dominant. I'm pretty sure she will end up marrying Mohan only. This track is getting irritating.

TA - T scene was 😕 I think they won't abort nu. Was expecting GW to screw ethu vittify when he returns home. I was surprised to see this scene. Glad TA values T's happiness.

Prabha makes no sense. He should not have lost his cool. When I watched the promo I thought GW would have abused T badly in front of him adha sagichikka mudiyama adikka poitaan nu. Bhu va GW badmouth panna enna?  After knowing everything his mom dearest did how could he blindly love her?? His behavior can't be justified not that GW was right. Lax mahaan puranam thaangala. D was mostly right today.