Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
@TM:- nice post, very much informative, but it was good if you would have given a bit light to those who mourns at this occasion and don't think it's good to fast on this day! And yes it was much much better if you have included Imam Hussain(A.S)'s scarifice and the real reason of mourning and not fasting on this day! Other than that it's is really a good post, very much informative! 

@those who are saying "Ashura Mubarak"...it's always better to listen both sides of the story, then coming up to any conclusion! Please refrain from saying that, it actually doesn't hold any such thing for which you people are congratulating each other! No offence, but I seriously don't think its ethical to celebrat ones sacrifice! Other than that, it your choice what you celebrate or not, I'm sorry if in any way my post is offending anyone out there! 

P.S. I exists because I have to mourn on this day! I was born to do it! And I'm actually proud to be born this way. Thank you!
tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you for sharing this informative post. JazakAllah !!
I have some question about this, I'll pm you about it later :)
Somerax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
SubhanAllah thanks for sharing xo
--Zinay-- thumbnail
JAZAK ALLAH this is a beautiful post!
with lots of information!
amazing work!👏
faria86 thumbnail
A very informative & wonderful post dear 😊
my Allah bless you & all of us ameen 😊

& thanks for the link dear :)) 

-Reeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Jazakallah For Sharing it.. This Month is really very special for me :) so Many Awesome memories i have related to this Muharram Month... May Allah Bless you all with lots of "Nek" "Salamati" And May he show you the right path always. (Ameen)
EAREYE thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow very nice n well written post thanx for pm
Mariam_Sultan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Amazing post MashaAllah
Jazakum Allah Khair
🤗
gunurlove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post dear...Today is 10th Muharram..a Very important day for all the muslims...
10th Muharram Is one of the most important day in islamic history...many islamic incidents took places at that day...
Specially Hazrat Imam Hussain R.A Martyred is most memorable incident among all...