Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

Is This The Way ... - Page 2

ShanUlas thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: chitra_rao

Nice, and a well needed topic shana๐Ÿ‘.

If the Show producers and channel are following teh adage"Any publicity is good publicity", then I would also like to bring to our Adarniya Channel and producers notice that publicity just brings in people, to make them stay there you need to use your brain and caliber to give the audience what they want . And especially with Madhubala and EHMMBH asyo ur rivals, you should have never let ur socks down in the first place, but then let bygones be bygones. 

Instead of working on your self proclaimed  unique concept of fight between mombatti and agarbatti now u r much inclined in making world peace between Meena Kumari  possessed  Mother India and her Dharamveer putra for almost 2 months now whereas your competitors are out there promoting the much awaited love story of Madhubala and RK and  the  dramatic recovery of a cancer patient. Sigh now seriously CVS and the channel gods, do u think this rumors are gonna take your sinking ship to the shore . I dont see that happening.

And now the actors Hats off to you for taking all this rumors in ur stride and doing your best in what you are asked to do. 

chitra i had hopes for the show

but now its all dead

they have just wiped out any chances of newness in the show

they need a big dramatic twist like for shivani,,,,,,,,,,,,having some accident loosing baby  and may be memory itself...so that they can relive sahil shivani love story after marriage...and family trying to reunite them

for anoop mansi well cant say their snail paced love story can go on forever and a day till kayamat comes ๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chitra_rao thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shana0127

chitra i had hopes for the show

but now its all dead

they have just wiped out any chances of newness in the show

they need a big dramatic twist like for shivani,,,,,,,,,,,,having some accident loosing baby  and may be memory itself...so that they can relive sahil shivani love story after marriage...and family trying to reunite them

for anoop mansi well cant say their snail paced love story can go on forever and a day till kayamat comes ๐Ÿ˜†

No offense to the fans who are still watching the show very generously  but seriously I dont think this show is gonna survive for long, I mean by next week, all the joint TRPS will be out and boom the bomb will explode with again the same TRPS of 0.6 or may be 0.5. when Dek with a TRP of 0.9-0.8 dint survive, there is hardly any chance of this sinking ship to see the daylight.
ShanUlas thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chitra_rao

No offense to the fans who are still watching the show very generously  but seriously I dont think this show is gonna survive for long, I mean by next week, all the joint TRPS will be out and boom the bomb will explode with again the same TRPS of 0.6 or may be 0.5. when Dek with a TRP of 0.9-0.8 dint survive, there is hardly any chance of this sinking ship to see the daylight.

chitra show has no chance at all they have to finish 130 episodes and then tata bye bye...since its a big banner show so at least they will complete 130 episode as per contract
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
shana mayb ur ryt i dunno wat happens in tis industry n wat news cum out for wat purpose i dun trust n believe dese articles now..
buh well rishika tau is in luv wit amay yeh sachh news hai...hes at her fb aswl...n pics b dekhe hain donno ke tgdr..

abt samira n himanshoo i dunno:O mayb yesh mayb no...buh well its dre own lyf agr offscreen pasand hain tau onscreen chemistry dekhao pls:p

ASHISSHHH <3 i was really v v mad at TC ppl for dt article though being an AK lover i trust him as he rubbished d news in a v funnyy way ahaha 17 shadis:p buh welll he mst b upset abt it m shuree esp if dres ne truth in it n he dsnt wna leak it to d worldd..agr ashish ka koi bad past hai b tau TC ppl shudnt av publishd it bechara m shure buhat hurtt hua hogggaa..buh jo b hai i luv ashish always hav always will..

JST WNA C HIM HAPPYY N SUCCESSFULL N PRAY FOR D SME..
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh shana i luv ur siggiesss ahahaha
too cuuttteee esp d IF GALS LUV ME ONE
ShanUlas thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ArhainAshish

oh shana i luv ur siggiesss ahahaha
too cuuttteee esp d IF GALS LUV ME ONE

thanks arhina...daps made for me...she is just great when it comes to ashu ๐Ÿ˜Š
ShanUlas thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ArhainAshish

shana mayb ur ryt i dunno wat happens in tis industry n wat news cum out for wat purpose i dun trust n believe dese articles now..
buh well rishika tau is in luv wit amay yeh sachh news hai...hes at her fb aswl...n pics b dekhe hain donno ke tgdr..

abt samira n himanshoo i dunno:O mayb yesh mayb no...buh well its dre own lyf agr offscreen pasand hain tau onscreen chemistry dekhao pls:p

ASHISSHHH <3 i was really v v mad at TC ppl for dt article though being an AK lover i trust him as he rubbished d news in a v funnyy way ahaha 17 shadis:p buh welll he mst b upset abt it m shuree esp if dres ne truth in it n he dsnt wna leak it to d worldd..agr ashish ka koi bad past hai b tau TC ppl shudnt av publishd it bechara m shure buhat hurtt hua hogggaa..buh jo b hai i luv ashish always hav always will..

JST WNA C HIM HAPPYY N SUCCESSFULL N PRAY FOR D SME..

i too agree with u arhina

btw for me the show has already ended just watch sahil clippings so that i can make his siggy  and avs...till our AK gets new show uski photo se he kaam chalan hai
Havii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wht the hell whts wrong with these stupid people? Some time really feel bad for Ashish
ShanUlas thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Havvii

Wht the hell whts wrong with these stupid people? Some time really feel bad for Ashish

just wish he gets a good show soon something like fear factor or some adventure reality show
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I feel that the indian TV is trying to recreate their own papz like the American TV which I HATE๐Ÿ˜ก. I don't think everything should be copied from the west. Everyone deserves privacy even if it's an actor + they have started writing in that sarcastic lingo that a naive person might actually read it and fall for it too... it is probable and they should be ashamed of themselves. Its degrading to hear stuff about a person like that and I hope that AK and Samaira Rao have noted the names of these particular reporters/ writers and refuse to give them interviews in future.

Indian writers need to revamp in this scenario...