Frequent Posters

-Ursh- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Congrats Jenny on your 24th shop!

Stunning Preview :D coloring is amazing
-Nahi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congratzzz on ur 24th Jenny! Hope u have a zillion moreee!

Nahi

xxx
Ozymandias thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMGGG!! U pamper us sooo much man.. LOVEEE YOU!!! muahhh. And yes, nothing's more fun than teasing you :D
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
And onto the first massive update of the gallery. Thank you guys<3

Feel free to use

ArHi:

AriYa;

Gurmina:

KaSh:

Virka:

Mytho:

RK-madhu:
\

SA:
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Amazing update Jenny!πŸ‘ You really rocked with the first update of the shop. The Arhi/Sarun sigs are adorable, and I just love my suggestions beyond anything!

The Gurmina sigs are really COOL.😎 I love both of them a lot. The coloring and blending of the first one is really dynamic, while the style of the second one is more soothing. I'm using the second first but saving both! As mentioned before, I also love the Ramayan one a lot, so thank you so much for making it.πŸ€— I can always count you for the best Gurmina creations, mytho or non-mytho.

The RK-Madhu creations are fantastic as well. I don't follow the show but I've fallen in love with the couple simply through the sigs people have made. I really really LOVE the style of this sig. I think I'll suggest something in this style once I can come up with pics.πŸ˜›

sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awww Jen.. u r a lil too nice roflll why why why...

happy thanksgiving to you too..πŸ€— gang hug (binis dont get too excited.. just being nice.. its thanksgiving.. towlia- moshi moshi.. chipak le)
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
PRETTY SIGGIES!

Omg I lovee the Arjun-Riya one <3 And all the other ones too! Especially MB (and the ariya ones but I already said thatπŸ˜†) And that KaSh one is really well made and so is the first SA one!
MochaQueen thumbnail
congrats on the 24th galleryyy!:D
i love the kash sigs and the arhi sigs!!
and the shilpa ones<3 esp the last one!
i love the colorings u use!
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awww Jenzzz ur dedication to me is sooo sooo sweet <3 Can't tell u how much ur friendship means to me & how precious ur to me :) Love ya muhaaa <333
Congooo shongooo on ur new gall πŸ€—πŸ€— May u open many many more :)))
Banners r gorgeous <3
Update is amazing as always :D
Love the ArHi ones :) The styles & texts r fab!!! Superb colouring on the Ariya one :) Mytho sig is too good :D Great blending & colouring :D RK-Madhu ones r amazing ! Love each & every sig <3 Shona ones r gorgeous <3 Love the 1st sig the most <3
Keep rocking !
Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMGG # 24! Can't even begin to explain how happy and proud I am of you Jens for reaching your 24th gallery! πŸ€—

I think I've already mentioned this many times, but I've been loving your work since God knows how long! Most of my fav sig makers have either left IF or they are inactive, but I am so glad you're still here and continuing to impress and win our hearts with your WONDERFUL work <3 

Your work keeps getting better and better with each and every gallery, and you know how much I simply love your massive updates :) Its seriously a treat to see any update of yours. 

Whether I comment consistently or not...I will FOREVER be a fan of your work Jens, I can promise you that. πŸ˜³ 

I am simply lovinggg the Sarun-ified banner! I had a feeling your 24th gallery would specially feature ArHi/SaRun. 😳 The blending in the SaRun banner you made is FAB! Loved all the pics you chose to blend together <3 SaRun are beyonddd magic, and I'm seriously gonna miss them lots IF and WHEN BS leaves :( 

This gal is one of the best people around her. She's so sweet that you will eventually have diabetes. Don't eat jalebi's. Be friends with this girl. She always knows what to say when you need her. She's the sunshine in the pouring rain and I am truly glad I get to interact with her. I love her comments and I hope she always comments<3

^^ OMGGG why are you SO sweet Jens?? πŸ€— This is just truely touching to know you feel this way about me and our friendship <3 I will always cherish our friendship, cause you're such an amazing friend/sigmaker/inspiration :) Seriously don't know what else to say...but I hope we continue our lovely friendship and interact more often. πŸ˜³ Love you lotss, and yes I will always comment on your work <3 

Btw, I simply LOVE this new thing you've done with the mini banners for the shoutouts to your friends :) Only YOU could come up such unique and such special ideas, especially when it comes to doing things for your friends. πŸ˜³

Okay, now coming to the update on page 2! As always, you start off with a bang with your first update...and this update is no exception! Simply loveee the ArHi sigs on their old and gold scenes, but my absolute fav sig is the very last one with Khushi-Anjali-Arnav. The colouring, blending, and just the whole feel to the sig is amazinggg! Once again, your sad sigs are OUTSTANDING! 

Ahhh I think I died a little when I saw the KaSh merged sig! No matter what, I will always have a soft corner for KaSh...and whenever I see sigs on them I can't help but fall in love with them all over again. πŸ˜³ Definitely going to be saving the KaSh sig and using it :) 

OMGG the RK-Madhu sigs are definitely my favs from this update! So happy you've made stuff on them after awhile :) I am really loving them these days, and I'm so happy that I get to use your sigs on them :) Seriously loved all the RK-Madhu sigs <3 Definitely saving some for use :) 

The SA sigs are gorgeousss! The colouring looks awesomeee on all of them :) 

Hope you have fun reading my massive comment! πŸ˜† πŸ˜³

Edited by Dangelz - 11 years ago