Jenny's Gallery#24|C|preview-pg148 - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
CONGO on your new shop, jenny! :D
Me sooo lving the first updateee <333 madhuRK, arhi nd JV are sooo damn good <33
Very Very Congrats Jenny <33 
Awesome Awesome Stuff <333 Really amazing <33333
Very Very Congratulations Jenny on your 24th Galley ... It's really amazing <333 

Awesome awesome Stuff I really Loved it <33 Amazingly done by you <333
Congratulations!!! on new one and may u have many many more successful ones

sooo the update is soo awesomeee this one http://i.imgur.com/HjSDw.png gosh heart stealer!! and the rest 2 omg the style and the colouring Rocking!! and this one http://i.imgur.com/HNCIT.png uiff totally out of the worlddd and gosh jeeny those RM siggies are freaking awesomeee!!!

andd eeks the SA siggies gosh absolutely no words for them they r sooo soo sooo awesomeee!!

Love Maria

Congratulations on the new gallery Jenny!
It's always such a delight to see your homepage/intro, love how you've done the dedications and every single banner/title. Adore the preview, what a way to open!
Massive well done lovely :) All the best with coming updates you don't need it whatsoever, so proud to be able to be a part of this gallery, even if it is just the comments :) Love and hugs xx
Amazing update Jenny. The RishBala sigs are awesomee :D And congratss on the 24th gall :)
24th gallery! Congragulations Jenny, you deserve this! 🤗 Your work is flawless <33

Love the banners and the preview siggy! <33 The update is gorgeous, loving the ArHi siggys ❤️
Anyone know where can I find ArHi wedding pics? Both the weddings? I wanna make a sig and I need to also rant today. Be prepared.
😭  Crying seeing the Preview :/ urghhh why don't I crap learn my lesson not to fall in love with any couples :| happened once with SA and thn now wiv BS I'm just gonna quit serials !! Sorry had to rant lol x Jenny do I have to say ur work is gawgus as always ❤️ I love it and also the main banner is  May u have 10000 shops to go =) xoxo