•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello Everyone.

Im a bit occupied. Update will be coming soon.

Sorry.

(EDITED)

Okay I am so so so so so sorry guys. I'm so slow that the next episode's update has already arrived. I couldn't watch it on the internet so I had to watch it where I live which like airs 20 hrs later anyway here is the update. Please do forgive me for any mistakes. 

Brief Written Update

• Meera begs of Prithvi not to leave her with Lakhan she promises that she will not call him junglee and she will listen to everything he says. Prithvi, however leaves.
  • Lakhan meanwhile pushes Meera towards a tree and insults her. And just as Lakhan and his men start doing 'batameezi' with her.
  • Prithvi makes his Dabangg entry- he explains he did this all so Meera could learn a lesson. Lakhan fumes at this- and asks if this is some kind of joke. Prithvi tells him to be quiet-and tells Lakhan that one who makes bad comments about his Dada is bound to punished (Meera). Prithvi leaves with Meera and Lakhan shouts in annoyance.
  • MithVi come back to a haveli- Prithvi throws her onto a ledge type thing (I can't quite remember) and Prithvi tells her he can show her death without kill her. Meera says so he does all this to disrespect her. Prithvi says if she learns how to be a bit smarter maybe he will think otherwise. He leaves. Meera to herself, says that now she knows that Prithvi, whatever the circumstances may be he will never cause any harm to her, so from now on she will not get scared anymore and she will get her revenge for the joke he played on her.
Scene Shift

• Akash and Sudha are at the hospital, when the doctor tells them that the cancer cells have stopped spreading. Akash-Sudha are delighted to hear this. The doctor explains that he has to carry out a couple more tests and asks them come tomorrow. Akash thanks the doctor and says they will definetely come tomorrow.
  • Sudha explains to Akash-that she needs to talk to the doctor privately and asks Akash to go outside.
  • Sudha asks the doctor if he knows where Shahrukh Khan's house is? The docotor confused, asks her why she wants to know this. Sudha explains to the doctor it has been one of her daughter's only wishes to meet SRK- so she wants to get his autograph and take a picture of his house. The doctor laughs- and gives her the adress but also asks her why she hid this matter from Akash. Sudha explains that Akash is a bit jealous of SRK-because everytime one of SRK's movies come, Meera cancels her and Akash's dates to watch the movie. Akash overhears this matter and laughs.
Scene Shift

• Bhabhi(?) scolds Lakhan for not using his mind properly and tells him that he should have listened to her. Lakhan explains to Bhabhi that whenever he sees Meera his blood boils and so until he fixes things with Prithvi he won't sit still.
  • Bhabhi tells Lakhan not to worry about Prithvi, because afterall he is only a servant and if there is anyone he need to fix things up with is-is Meera. She includes that she is the one taking the most advantage of Dada. She tells him to undertake his brother's methods and be kind. Lakhan shouts and says he doesn't understand his brother's ways- and that Meera is hell bent on knowing the truth of that woman whom they both hate with passion
Scene Shift

• Meera is outside lying on bricks (that is her bed for now) as she remembers the day's happenings. She looks towards Prithvi sleeping peacefully inside- and tells herself that she won't let him sleep so peacefully.
  • Meera screams- waking up Prithvi. He asks her what the matter is and she says she has seen a snake.
  • She says she won't be able to sleep if such animals are slithering around her and that she is going to go sleep inside. Prithvi warns- that if she steps into the house she will throw her out of the village. Meera retorts by saying that he just wants to throw her out of this world. After many complaints from Meera- Prithvi asks where she the snake. Meera confuses him by saying that the snake went to many different places. Even after looking everywhere, Prithvi gives up and says the snake must have slithered away after seeing her face. He includes that she should got to sleep.
  • Meera says she won't be able to go to sleep- until someone (meaning Prithvi) guards her while she sleeps or he either lets her sleep inside.
  • Meera goes back to sleep on her brick bed-and watches the frustrated Prithvi trying to keep awake while guarding her.

The episode ends on Prithvi watching Meera's sleeping face.

Okay, so i am finally done. I hope you enjoyed the update and do go watch the episode. The last Mitvi scene was hilarious and the Sudha-Akash scenes was funny as well.

-Disha

Edited by RICOPUNK101 - 11 years ago
no prob tk ur time ðŸ˜³
thanks for mentioning mate.. 
Np.. take ur time.. 😛

Thanks for the WU.. - in advance.. 😃
Thanks for the update Disha!  ðŸ˜Š