Adally thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Catch the Mahaepisode, where Meera and Prithvi argue with each other.'Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq' traces the journey of the city bred Meera and the rustic and rugged son of the soil Prithvi, two people who were imperfect for each other, and how their burning love story would eventually test every relationship they hold close. Watch how Meera lands in Hardoi to fulfil her mother's dying wish to unite her parted parents and ends up falling for the most imperfect man, in 'Junoon' starting Nov 5 at 9.30pm, only on Life OK.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWl5YEX0A&feature=plcp

GUYSSS DO WATCH THIS PROMOS ON YOU TUBE & INCREASE VIEWS OF VIDEOS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adally thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Meera blasts Prithvi about his past, will he conspire against Meera? 'Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq' traces the journey of the city bred Meera and the rustic and rugged son of the soil Prithvi, two people who were imperfect for each other, and how their burning love story would eventually test every relationship they hold close. Watch how Meera lands in Hardoi to fulfil her mother's dying wish to unite her parted parents and ends up falling for the most imperfect man, in 'Junoon' starting Nov 5 at 9.30pm, only on Life OK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNMDzczAgIs&feature=plcp

MTheBest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG...that too in the panchayat! Royal insult!!!!
hagen thumbnail
Y does prithvi insult meera's mom and so meera has also done a great insult to prithvi
MTheBest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hagen

Y does prithvi insult meera's mom and so meera has also done a great insult to prithvi

Yup...I know...TIT FOR TAT!
hagen thumbnail
So now prithvi will make her life hell.So if prithvi is not related to datta thakur then how can miu and prithvi be engaged bcoz he is not of their family or heredity nor is he a thakur in status wise  
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
omg.. I missed so many episodes! Damn these exams.. thanks liza.. :) poor Prithvi.. panchayat ke saamne.. :(
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 Tfs... Tit for tat...😳 Edited by br200910 - 11 years ago
sona2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I hate.MEER...i don't Like Her...LOV u...PPP..My GUNDA munda
Audrey.h. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
gosh maha epi is gonna be awesome!