||Raghavendra Partap Singh/Harshad Chopda|| AT#11 - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i live in india.. πŸ˜Š  but.. my stupid magazine wala was clueless abt this mag.. πŸ˜‘ he asked me.. * yeh koi kam kapde walle auraton( foreign women) ka magazine hai kya??* 🐷

on second thought.. in my pov.. πŸ˜‰ the foreign women wear no kapde.. forget kam kapde..

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
LOL but you can order a hard copy online na at www.zingmag.com ... its not available otherwise 
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
there is a TB article.. on which questions annoy our tv stars... πŸ˜›

imagine.. if HC were asked this question.. what wud his answer be..???

.. my pick...  😈 are u dating ur costar??

HC's reaction...  Screaming EV680E16.gif photo  

Soaps1 thumbnail
Yea he actually said in his interview that he hate rumors because media needs to understand actors are human beings too and have families and are answerable to them. 
Lizakhan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soaps1

Yea he actually said in his interview that he hate rumors because media needs to understand actors are human beings too and have families and are answerable to them. 

So true 
I actually love this man for his honesty and humble nature not just because of reading his interviews but 
I have seen his many offscreen segments and he is really a cutiepie and sweetheart
Ephemera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@nads did the corrections?😳

@flutter you crack me up with your emoticons🀣

so this is for you...

Look at HC's reaction πŸ€£

Ephemera thumbnail
Originally posted by: lissakhan

So true 
I actually love this man for his honesty and humble nature not just because of reading his interviews but 
I have seen his many offscreen segments and he is really a cutiepie and sweetheart

that is one of the main reason to cherish and to be proud  of forever for all DHARAMPANKKIS dear...

but its also a reason i am so worried about HC's well being...πŸ˜”
you know too much honesty costs a lot ...😳

am torn between bohot chinta aur bohot garv wala feeling😑
Soaps1 thumbnail
laxami i will do corrections when i can manage else doesn't matter this is Raghav AT still ... mods had said tata bye bye to our AT thinking since last one is over shukar Raghav fans will go now ... so i had to make this since sundas was not around to tell we have not said bye bye to Raghav

So stop showing your timator
Edited by Soaps1 - 11 years ago
Soaps1 thumbnail
lisa i don't exactly know why i love HC i question myself almost on daily basis why why why? Is it worth it? But in the end i know i just do πŸ€” and no matter how many times i tell myself move on, i just can't πŸ€£
Ephemera thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soaps1

laxami i will do corrections when i can manage else doesn't matter this is Raghav AT still ... mods had said tata bye bye to our AT thinking since last one is over shukar Raghav fans will go now ... so i had to make this since sundas was not around to tell we have not said bye bye to Raghav

So stop showing your timator

@bold πŸ€£πŸ€£ they don't know or understand us do they?πŸ˜†πŸ€£
@red : we will never say that πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

timator?πŸ˜•