||Raghavendra Partap Singh/Harshad Chopda|| AT#11 - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by lakshmi_3004

that is one of the main reason to cherish and to be proud  of forever for all DHARAMPANKKIS dear...

but its also a reason i am so worried about HC's well being...😔
you know too much honesty costs a lot ...😳

am torn between bohot chinta aur bohot garv wala feeling😡
Don't worry 
When he is good at heart nothing bad is going to happened to him
And after all he has such devoted dharampankhay who are always there for him and will
Always pray for his well being
Originally posted by Soaps1

lisa i don't exactly know why i love HC i question myself almost on daily basis why why why? Is it worth it? But in the end i know i just do 🤔 and no matter how many times i tell myself move on, i just can't 🤣

@bold : ITS my TURN now 😈...CUT the MELODIRAMA chori🤣

do we really need to question our adoration respect and love for HC?🤔
can't it be seedha sadha bina complications wala ?😡😆
pyar me worth nahi dekha jaata re
i have never asked myself "is it worth it?" cos its an insult to my love for HC😡🤣
why? why? why? karod baar bhi poochlo you wont get the answer cos for some questions there are no answers😎
Oh please laxami i am a human not an alien my feelings are real like human beings ... so they come with questions ... so cut the melodrama 🤔
Originally posted by lissakhan

Don't worry 
When he is good at heart nothing bad is going to happened to him
And after all he has such devoted dharampankhay who are always there for him and will
Always pray for his well being
its easy dear to say dont worry...i say it myself..but i know its hollow tasalli.
.dil hey ki maantha nahin...😡😭

prayers or wishes tho hey hi..magar usey side me rakh kar sochun tho..bohot gabraahat hoti hey...straight trees are cut first honest people are screwed first..yeh mein nahin chankya ne kahatha..
Originally posted by Soaps1

Oh please laxami i am a human not an alien my feelings are real like human beings ... so they come with questions ... so cut the melodrama 🤔
real feelings don't come with questions ma'am🤔
*real feelings*🤔
[QUOTE=Soaps1]Oh please laxami i am a human not an alien my feelings are real like human beings ... so they come with questions ... so cut the melodrama 🤔 [/QUOT
I agree with u soaps-1
After all we are human being and whenever our feelings come with questions we have no answers and
Then we actually come to know we have become more insane
Originally posted by lakshmi_3004

its easy dear to say dont worry...i say it myself..but i know its hollow tasalli.
.dil hey ki maantha nahin...😡😭

prayers or wishes tho hey hi..magar usey side me rakh kar sochun tho..bohot gabraahat hoti hey...straight trees are cut first honest people are screwed first..yeh mein nahin chankya ne kahatha..
Who is chankya😕

teek hey maharaaniyon...
i accept it...😆😆
but still we are allready the limit of insanity😉

Who is chankya😕
he was a wise royal advisor economist and the king maker of chandra gupta maurya...he is also known as kautilya...the one who wrote arthashastra...first book on economics and political gameplan and rules in the world..lived in 323 B.C
Edited by lakshmi_3004 - 11 years ago
hello all 😃 congrats for raghav's 11th AT..
👍🏼 🥳