||Raghavendra Partap Singh/Harshad Chopda|| AT#11 - Page 52

Posted: 11 years ago
@sun...
raghav had to run everytime...be it police or bus🤔
prem was FOCUSed...ran ONLY behind heer🤣
Originally posted by -vandy-

i'm sure...if u post it on fb...there'll be ppl calling that number...
i  still remember most ppl had tried the number that had flashed on screen of sb? thinking it to be hc's number🤣
😆 Vandy am just imagining if they do.., that real person ðŸ¤£ uski tou nikal padegi... kayi saari ladkiyan "hello raghav you r soo cute"   he will b like "really??" 🤣
saba shut up

aur phir kya...
muft mein hamaare HC ke naam pe aish karega ðŸ˜¡
Originally posted by lakshmi_3004

@sun...
raghav had to run everytime...be it police or bus🤔
prem was FOCUSed...ran ONLY behind heer🤣
laksh point 🤣
Originally posted by premeeristry

laksh point 🤣
aur nahi tho kya??🤣
raghav bechara...he had to run as he was in garage and couldn't afford a tread mill..🤣
but as prem was THE JUNEJA...had lots of time to RUN behind Heer🤣...see running behind one's own wife is very fun🤣😡
 manofying her😡 
when all he could have done was behave as she used to behave with him..akal tikaane aajati heer ki🤔

well he has said every role is a bit like him😆
@black : just imagine HC saying that...neha ke haton pitjaata😆🤣

wads so funny laksh?? 😕 ðŸ˜† ...your just laughng on this fact.😕..marrying kastur for mohan was even more challenging..🤣 ...with all those wettng mohan,doodh, undhiyo's n kastur's spl hair oil 😕
i still remembr mohan's ðŸ˜† first morning with kastur...bathroom scene 🤣..the way he lifts
her towel .. ..🤣 🤣
Originally posted by premeeristry

]wads so funny laksh?? 😕 ðŸ˜† ...your just laughng on this fact.😕..marrying kastur for mohan was even more challenging..🤣 ...with all those wettng mohan,doodh, undhiyo's n kastur's spl hair oil 😕
i still remembr mohan's ðŸ˜† first morning with kastur...bathroom scene 🤣..the way he lifts
her towel .. ..🤣 🤣
fact??😲
kya bol rahi ho?😲 woh tho kastur ka "pyaar" tha🤣 bechaari apni "mohanji" ka seva kar rahi thi😆...infact i remember the cig peene ke koshish wala scene in the bathroon of kastur's bedroom🤣

@sri jalana band kar😡

Main kahan jala rahi hoon. Bas bata rahi hoon. ðŸ˜†
The garage name was "Raghav's Garage"

Saba you need to continue your research buddy😆
wad a joke am hearing ðŸ˜• who will like to watch this insult of women continuing in next season???giv viewers a break ...